Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 19 - 02:20:03
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 … [ > - >> - >>> ]
The Shadow entrance of Raki Started by: Raki on Feb 15, '19 12:13

"Well...what we do now is...we make new memories...we make a name for ourselves...we make ourselves legends...and always remembered...we make memories...we have fun." He said, as he felt her running her fingers through his long curly hair, he looked at her seeing her sparkle again, and he was going to keep that in her face.

"YOU read to come with me?...and take this to awhole new level." He said, as he stood up, and picked her up, and carrying her princess style, snuggling her to his chest.

Report Post Tip

She saw him stand up and lifts her up in his arms "I'm heavy I might break your back" she chuckled softly  dipping her head into his neck and kissed him softly. She had last became happy with the man she had loved from the beginning all those centuries ago. They were destined to be together even then" where are we going my prince?"

Report Post Tip

"AAAnd?...when could I not ever cary you?" He raised a brow at the comment, he chuckled a little he took her to the outside to a huge balcony that was an outside sining area, since thee weather seemed to be nice, and  clear setting her down in a soft sturdy and comfrtable chair. As he set her down he gave a small smile letting hr relax and enjoy the stars.

"We are going to start to find away to help you get new and better and brighter memories for you and the twins." He said as he kissed the top of her head.

Report Post Tip

Shifting slightly in the chair as she tilted her head up to kiss his lips gently,  

"That would be nice something to  give the babies, But what sort of memories do we give them. I don't have a lot in the way of happy ones at the moment my prince.

Savannah shifted slightly as she bit into her lip to a sharp pain in her ribs

Report Post Tip

"Well we can make some...make planes, and try and enjoy the day as it comes..." He said as he let their lips touch, he then pulled back to look at her.

"No I will take care of that love...you don't worry about that...you just sit back and relax...by the way....we should get you inside, and in a bed..." He said as he quickly picked her up gently carrying her, he then jumped to the floor balcony with her in his arms, and landed on his feet, and stepped into his room.

Report Post Tip

She cried out as she grabbed her stomach from the sharp kick to the ribs . Savannah looked at him with concern "what is it and? why the hell do I need to get Into bed? I'm not tired yet"

She tried to slide out of his arms and stand on.Her own two feet "god I'm only pregnant I can walk to the bed" frowning as she walks at a slow pace into the bedroom, shaking her head at him. Out of the corner of her eye she could see the brothers laughing  to one another.

Report Post Tip

He sighed, shaking his head, she really never changed she really was stuborn as usual, but then so was he, he raised a brow, and decided by that scream that she let out, that he was going to put her on the bed. "Well...but that cry....my recent studies tell me...you are going into labor, and from what I hear...it is extreme pain, and from what other mother's say...you really don't want to feel that while walking." He stated, as he set on the bed.

Rhage and some of the boys followed persuit into Raki's room, he sighed, shaking his head, as he back a little and let them deal with her as Lily came running into the room, bumping right into raki. "oh no you aren't...where do you think you are going?" Lily looked him up and down. 

"Uh..some Hot water, and some cloths and some sheets...and something to put the babies in?...I mean isn't that what I am supposed to do?" He riased a brow, as if he was wondering what she was accusing him of, without reading her mind.

"Yeah...right....just don't go to far..." Liyl stated, he snorted, as he looked back, and they were all looking at him, he sighed.

"Yeah...I don't think they want me to leave either...they confuse me..." He whispered in her ear, as phury followed him, he raised a brow.

Report Post Tip

Savannah growled to the brothers to get out and to get back to watching the mansion.

"I will be alright go, aahhhhhhh oh god" she screamed as she doubles over in pain. Grabbing her stomach as her waters broke , she looked around for him.

"Don't go my prince I can't do this"

Report Post Tip

He stopped in mid -stride, hearing her scream, he grabbed rhage, and had him grab the butler to have him help him, he sighed as he turned back around, he looked at the men raising a brow as they started to back way, and move slowly out of the room, he walked up to the bed with lily.

"I am right here...just breath...you can do this." He said, as he moved her hair out of her face. he then moved onto the bed sitting next to her, he looked to see them coming back with a huge amount of hot water, and some clothes and sheets and other things, he grabbed the water, and set it down on the floor next to him, and he saw scissors and such, he sighed. 

He then dipped one of the clothes in it and colded it just right and put it to her face, wiping the sweat away and trying to cool doen her temperature.

Report Post Tip

Her eyes glowed as she saw the brothers back from the bedroom.  Lifting a hand and placed it upon her stomach, rubbing slowly as she breathed gently. 

"Rhage get the fuck out of her or I will kill you and I mean  it" she cried out in pain as she tries to get up on the bed to get comfortable.

Report Post Tip

He helped with what ever she needed, he almost chuckled, he then let lily work, doing what she needed to do, he then grabbed the sheets and put them under her, as he had her picked up slightly to put them under her, ad as he finished he set her back down on the bed, and let her lay down a little with a pillow under her.

As Lily got infront of her, doing what she needed to do, they both noticed her water just broke, they looked between each other, and nodded as they looked back up at Savannah, he then dropped the cloth back into the water then picked it up and squeezed it out until it was a damp. he then folded it back up and wiped the sweat from her frehead anf cheeks.

"Savannah I need you to breath, and push when you can." She said, as raki touched the wet cloth to her face a little.

Report Post Tip

She tilted her head back as she  slowly breathed through the pain , feeling the cold cloth on her head. Laying back against the pillows as she looked over at him and raised an eyebrow, then licks her dry lips.

"Your not coming anywhere near me after the babies are born this is your fault."

She smirked at lilly without him seeing it and winked

Report Post Tip

"Yes, it is all my fault. " He almost wanted to chuckle a little but he kept wiping her face instead. 

"savannah I am goona count to three and you will start to push." she said as he looked at them both, he then looked at the door, and he chuckled, he could hear them talking silly.

As he stayed by her side, he saw lily getting serious seeing tha  the baby must be coming soon.

Report Post Tip

She bent her legs as she felt another sharp pain and screamed out in pain on the count of three she started to push deep down . squeezing her  knees with her hands.

"Oh god in hell IM NOT GOING through thus again" as she grabbed his hand and squeezes tightly that bones could be.heard breaking

Report Post Tip

He heard her screaming as she was giing birth, he then put his hand over her stomach, easing a lot of the pain, he looked up at his sister as they nodded, he then looked back down at savannah, he could feel her pain, like he could feel her, which was still kind of interesting to say the least, it wasnt that he didn't like, because it came in handy, but it was just something he had to get used to.

THen feeling her squeeze her hand to the bone, he then bit down on his lower lip, trying not to bite to hard, he then dabbed the cloth to her face again, as Lily started to count. "one...two...three...push." Lily said, as he almost wanted to take take the baby out himself and do it magically..but he didn't know if it would kill the baby, he had never transported a baby.

Report Post Tip

Savannah looked at him and growled reading his mind "don't even think that"  hearing lilly, as the next contraction hit she pushes.

She wished her mother was there to help her as beads of sweat lined her forehead as she felt exhausted. It was going to be a.long night ahead of them.

Report Post Tip

He chuckled a little, Savannah wre to push after few hours of giving birth, part of the baby was half way out, he smiled as she stopped to take a breather, he looked over a lily lookiing over at him, he sighed, she had another one to go, he almost wanted to do something. "Well I won't but I almost want to, she had a long way to go, you tell me what I should do." He said, as he looked down at Savannah.

He looked back down at Savannah, he could see her face almost a bit upset, he could she was exhausted as well, he then dipped the cloth into the water a bit, and and then he brought it to her face and dabbed her face, and he wiped the sweat away.

Report Post Tip

She closed her eyes for a moment as she heard her mothers voice in her mind as well as the women of her people chanting. Giving her the energy she needed to push the  first baby out.  Savannah cried out and pushed with the contraction, feeling lilly lift the baby away, a few seconds later a soft cry . 

She lifted her head to see her son in the hands of Raki's sisters arms, she came around and  placed the tiny boy upon Savannah's chest. A tear rolled down her cheek with joy and kissed the top if his head. 

"Our son my prince" looking down and chuckled softly "so it was you that gas been kicking my ribs"

Report Post Tip

As he heard the baby's cry and seeing Lily aprove and hand it to Savannah, he quickly grabbed the scissors, and the umbilical cord, and cut it, and then had it clamped down, as he finished, he then smiled, seeing savannah in a joyful moment, he could help but give a smile that showed hisc dimples.

He then looked up to his sisters, seeing her serious look again, looking at Raki, he nodded, as he gently took the baby from Savannah, and dipped anothr rag into the water and wrung out most of the water, and he began to gently clean the baby, and as he was finished he wrapped the baby boy up, and kissed the boy's for head.

"Alright..Savannah I need you to breath, and get ready for the last one...Raki she is gonna need you like last time, so have someone you trust take the baby please...or can you deal for now?" Lily stated.

"Uhm...I can deal for now...if I need help..I will call for one of her men..," He stated, as he looked down at Savannah sympethetically.

"Alright." She said, as he put the baby in a pool of his shirt, and and held it on his lap a little.

Report Post Tip

Rhage walked in and grinned seeing the baby, gently taking him from Raki holding him close to his chest. "You did well my Queen, he is a handsome boy" going to the chair by the fire and sat down.

Savannah smiled softly as she watched Rhage with her son, slowly breathing feeling the familiar contraction pain within her. She was thirsty as her lips dried.

She could hear the brothers pace outside and voices loud with worry.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The Shadow entrance of Raki
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL