Get Timers Now!
X

May 01 - 00:48:40
Page: [ <<< - << - < ] … 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 
The Shadow entrance of Raki Started by: Raki on Feb 15, '19 12:13

"Mmmm...ah..yeah they were amzing people...when I had problems with my father...i could always go to him and get advice...i remember how fun that old man was....I miss him alot..but I know he is in a better place." He said, as he kissed her forhead, before wiping away her blood tear. 

"You..if you like we could go visit their graves...I know where they were burried....because rhage tellsz me everything in ways he doesn't even know he is telling me." He chuckled, as he held her close.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

She sniffed "that would be brilliant my love, just to lays flowers and to talk to them about the twins."

Looking at him suspiciously " how the hell do you get that great lug to spill the beans"

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

"indeed....I miss your parents...they always brought great joy to everyone....I can't wait for out children to listen to our tale os adventure....can you imagine....they would probably try it...haha." He shool his head at himself.

"Mmmm....I just treatd him to something he liked...either that...or I followed him." He krinkled his nose as he slightly chuckled.

Report Post Tip

Sounds like you followed him my love 

She.smirked wickedly as she pulled him close to her, letting her fingers run through his.long hair

Report Post Tip

He laughed, and shivered all the same tiem, feeling her fingers in his hair, for the second time, made him love all the more, he then raised a brow at her, "Mmm...yes..this time..but I just know him too well not to check it out...besides...if I dont check up on him...he will just end up in trouble...like a kid." He teased, remembering the last time he had gotten into trouble with her.

"And you...well that is a given..I dont need to follow you to know where you are or...what you are up to...I can just feel you love." He teased as he kissed her forehead.

Report Post Tip

Savannah rolled her eyes as she could.feel him too. "Oh I feel you like a.total pain in my butt my love" she chuckled and ran off before he.could say another word.

"Maybe your right he does need to be.checked more"

Report Post Tip

He raised a brow, watching her run, he licked his lips, and got up with a low growl, and started to chase her, he laughed with her, seeing everything speed past him as he ran chasing her, his hair flowing out, and back, as the jingling of his beads clanked together, making their noises, and sounds. 

"but you are my pain the butt...and only I can catch." He teased.

Report Post Tip

Savannah laughs as she ran faster through the darkened forest "that maybe so my love but you will have to catch me first" then blocking all thoughts and vanishes from sight. 

Laying in wait for him to find her. Watching from where she hid and smiled. She felt so alive and so loved in so long

Report Post Tip

running through the forest, he could feel the wind blowing through his hair, he smiled as he chased her, feeling the slight coolish wamr air hitting his face, he liked it, it made him smile. ASs he chased her, he could feel her trying to close him out, instead of letting her block him, he just kept following her, until he saw her disappeared. 

He came to a stop, as his hair rose a little, closing his eyes, feeling the brightness surround him, as he disappeared, he then appeared right next to her waiting for her to look, he saw her slightly tryingto see if she would see him. "Hello love.." He said softly."

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip

Savannah screamed as he startled her "damn it stop scaring the hell out of me " before vanishing again as she blocked all senses to from her mind and soul so he couldn't find her this time.

Report Post Tip

Savannah's eyes darkened as she went out  and screamed in anger an hurt over the death of Raki. Inside she felt empty without him.

"Why did he do it ? Tell me why"

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The Shadow entrance of Raki
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL