Get Timers Now!
X

May 01 - 09:58:14
Page: [ <<< - < ] … 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [ > - >>> ]
The Shadow entrance of Raki Started by: Raki on Feb 15, '19 12:13

"What are you saying?...that She was the one kept me a distance? that is confusing...but that is like her, she wanted to see if she was making the right choice either way...I guesss." He shook his head at the past, and clicked his tongue against his teeth.

"Yeah I know a little something about that guy, and I would like smash hs brains in...considering he was like areally good friend to me...but you know, it's not even worth it, considering I am not even close to being human....and you two don't even give me any Ideas...otherwise..Savannah will have your ass...well her being with me is a trp and a half, I am still serious shocked at that." He chuckled a bit, smirking as he raised a brow.

Raki then put the last pearl on as he started to bend more of the medal, connecting it to the thread connecting it to the pearl, puttin the gem in it's place, seeing that it was small, and he would have to make it bigger when Raven got older, he smiled seeing it came out perfect, it had a green blue gem, with blueish pruple pearls, he then looked over at the men, and shook his head.

"So you are saying...since she is with me...she is more happy and less grumpy?" He asked as he then started on Noel's, he shook his head, smirked a bit.

Report Post Tip

Rhage nodded "oh hell yeah big time. You don't want to see her when she is  seriously pissed, we had to hide the guns and all the sharp things"

phury laughed."oh Rhage.you would keep pestering her after he left to make sure she was fine." Turning back 

"She was guarding herself and it was how he made her think." He growled in anger "made her think that she couldn't do without him."

Report Post Tip

"Mmmm....I see...sounds like he was trying to control her?...unless I am getting that wrong, but I am pretty sure that is a way of controling.....from what she told me, he always liked to disappear on her, or he would spend time with a little bit...then he would disappear for days, and he wouldn't come back, unless he found it convinient for himself." He said with a drip of annoyance, almost as he could growl.

"Well...I don't know when I will propose to her...I mean I just got her back, I don't want to jinx it...wait...hold on...what are you two up to?" He said, as he set down his tool and leaned forward, putting his hands on his cheeks. "Don't tell you have a trick up your sleeves." He Joked as he looked over at the door between hs room and the room he was in.

Report Post Tip

"What makes you think we are up to something"  they both laughed. 

Savannah walked into the room and shot Rhage a filthy look. She let out a low growl of a warning and her bowed his head, backing out of the room. 

"Don't listen to Rhage my prince, he is always up to something.

Report Post Tip

He looked up to seeing Savannah coming, he smirked shaking his head, as he chuckled a bit. "Because I know you two...you two are always up to something...just like Savannah said." He laughed, as he heard her growl .

"Well...hello sleepy head, how did you sleep love?" He said, as he put his tools down, and opened up his arms to her.

"Nah...I never listen to nonsense, but I do tend to get ideas from those two, when I need to...haha." he laughed again, showing dimples again, without realising it.

Report Post Tip

The brothers laughed at seeing the dimples "oh man you have to deal with them dimples around us guys" Rhage grinned as he walked past Savannah. 

She turned and smacked him across the head

"Leave him be Rhage, I think they are cute. Keep teasing him and we will have a few stern words.

Savannah walked over to Raki and kissed him deeply. " yes my prince I slept well. Babies fed and changed. "

Report Post Tip

He looked up and cleared his throat chuckling a bit, shaking his head, he then kissed back, as their lips touched, holding her tight, as he turned and faced her a bit, he gave a small smile.

"Oh that is alright...rhage is just jealous because he can't look good as me...."He snorted, teasing rhage back.

"Eh...I am not offended...rhage lthe boys love to poke at me...hey f they didn't do it...I would begin to think they didn't like me...I think it's their way f saying welcome to the family, bro..."He chuckled, as kissed Savannahs forehead.

"Well...I am glad the babies are settled, you look so beautiful as mother...my love...you know...I was thinking of a what you would like for a certain surprise that I am thinkning of....but don't ask because I am not telling you just yet...until I am fully done with your gift." He said as he poked her nose.

Report Post Tip

Her eyes widened as she heard him "what a surprise for me, my prince" she pulled away and looks around the room. 

"What have I done to deserve this?" She bit her lip as she hears the brothers laugh

Report Post Tip

"hmm?" He looked back at her confused, and he blinked wondering about her reaction to what he was up to, "don't worry about it...you will know when the time comes." He smirked, as he looked up a rhage and shook his head.

"hmm..by just being you..and again..I will give you the surprise when it is finished." He chuckled a little, seeing her back away from him, he almost wanted to pull her back towards him.

Report Post Tip

Savannah growled in frustration as she went to check on the babies "just so fucking mean, your hanging around rhage to much" she mutters under her breath. Rhage bursts out laughing.

"Very slick.Sire"

Report Post Tip

He blinked at them, and chuckled a bit, shaking his head, "As if...it's more like they hang around me too much, you know...when I was younger, those two and I used to throw each other around...hell when you had your own world going on, they would visit me, and we could get some of my anger out...nah they are like my brother." He chuckled, shaking his head.

"Wait...is someone getting jealous?" He teased, looking over at her, shaking his head.

Report Post Tip

Savannah stopped in her tracks by that comment and turned to face the three of them as her eyes glowed. Rhage and Phury backed away and whispered to each other "oh fuck, she is going to flip" 

Walking over to Raki as a smirk and winked at him without the brothers seeing  "what me jealous of these pair of whimps who can't even open a glass jar of pickles" 

She grabbed hold of her prince and kissed him fully on the lips

Report Post Tip

He watched as she turned back to them, seeing them back away, he could only imagining her frightening them he did atually laugh at that, and that was the first time he laughed, it was almost like happiness hit the air, for the first time.

"Well...that's true, but I am glad you are in a teasing mood, that makes my day...you two are just something else...which by the way..you two love to come pick on me haha.." He teased as he winked. 

He then kissed her back, as their lips met, pulling her into a hug, holding her there, he ignored the others as he would kiss her, and as he broke the kiss, he felt as if she had again riled him up as usual.

Report Post Tip

Phury and Rhage grinned at him "to fucking right we do sire. Your too easy to tease"

Savannah wrapped her arms around him and kissed hom with an age old passion. She was happy in the first time in her lifetime.

Report Post Tip

He kissed Savannah back as he gave her back that same old passion, he felt like he was trying to teasr his self apart as he broke the kiss, trying not to give them a scene so they could tease him more, he laughed, as he cleared his throat.

"Right...you do still remember that I can beat both of your asses in one go right?" He teased, looked over at them giving them a wicked grin ready to place.

"Hey Savannah...wanna play?....I have a place where we can destroy the grounds, and not have to worry about getting hurt or hurting others around us or property for that mater." He wiggled his eyebrows as he intertwined his fingers and flipped his hands and pushed forward and popped all of his knuckles

Report Post Tip

Savannah grinned as she stretched her back, watching the brothers panic "oh yeah my love " 

Both of the brothers vanished to tell the others to hide as they were being hunted.

Report Post Tip

"I was hopin you were in a playful mood...haha." He said looking at the men disappearing, as he put down his tool, and kissed her one last time before he disappeared, running after them he chuckled leaving an echoe of hs laughter, as he grabbed the two men, and went onto his training grounds, out in the middle of no where.

"you know...you two protect my love....her whole life, and you two are immortal..you should have some strength against me you sill nut heads." He chuckled, as he cracked his neck and let the men go, dropping them on the ground.

Report Post Tip

They both grab at him and punches him in the arm playfully as they laugh and joke.

"We will protect her till the ends of time Sire. She is the new queen of the Carpathian Mountains as her parents are dead."

Report Post Tip

He had to laugh, as he would dodge and punch back everyonce in awhile, he looked to see if Savannah was there, as he would dodge one of the punches he laughed back, as he jumped, dodging the last punch.

"Yeah..I know this...and whic by the way...I wanted to ask...phury when are you going to to go after tat girl that you protected like years ago? one of my sisters...that you have had crush on since fdorever?" He said, as he flipped and stood up, and loked at him smirking with eye brow araised.

Report Post Tip

Phury sighed and shrugged "she vanished on me Sire" as he swung and hit him in the stomach 

Rhage shook his head "the queens parents went to ground with her brother and the rogue vampires attacked the house two nights ago all the family was wiped out. She don't know"

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The Shadow entrance of Raki
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL