Get Timers Now!
X

May 01 - 10:13:35
Page: [ <<< - < ] … 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 … [ > - >>> ]
The Shadow entrance of Raki Started by: Raki on Feb 15, '19 12:13

"Well you need to relax..that is some part of it...but most of it...is because you seemed to be with a frown, or like you needed to get away, and ontop of that, you are worried about your parents, they will be fine, they are adults, they have done this before...I just kind of wanted to you to yourself...but...we can go back if you like..I just thought maybe it might take some stress off oyur mind..but your mind seems to be everywhere else..." He teased as he stood up and grabbed the bag, he then extended his hand out.

" I thought I would give you a random surprise...but it maybe a bit too soon..."He sighed, as he waited for her to stand up to take them back, he looked back at the water, with one last look, and was then ready to go if she was, putting the bag over his shoulder.

Report Post Tip

She sighed softly as she laid back, "I'm scared my love if they can raid their home, after she had my brother a few months ago. What if they come for ours " 

Picking up the starfish and looked at the  legs closely "its a scary thought now that I am a mother and can understand why my father was protective"

Report Post Tip

"Yes...and when has anyone gotten through to hurt anyone that you care about? as long as I have been around? " He stated, as he put his palm to her cheek, and gave her a soft smile, he then kissed her forehead.

"Yes..but you have to remember...we are more powerful than your parents....remember?" He said, as he watched her look at hte starfish closely, he wanted to laugh for some odd reason.

Report Post Tip

She looked up and growled as she sent a wave over him and began to run .down the beach away from him laughing softly. Seeing him stand there with his dimples and damp hair.

"Maybe so my love, but both my parents are powerful. There is a rogue vampire that knows of us and of them"

Report Post Tip

"Yes..but one thing...I am not just vampire....remember this love." He poked her nose before she ran off.

Seeing her run off, he laughed chasing after her, in speeds that was hard to keep up with, probably except for her because they always had a bond deeper than most, and bond hard to understand.

Raki heard her laugh, as he would chase after her, feeling like he was having a carefree day, for the first time, in a long time, as he the window blowing through their hair as they ran.

Report Post Tip

She was having fun for the first time in centuries,  loving the time away from the stress of work and life. She loved both her twins and  her prince as she ran through the water edge

Report Post Tip

As he ran he could feel she was free for a while, so he would extend it as much as she would allow, as they ran, he falt freedom as well, he laughed with her, seeing her be happy for once, seeing her let go, and for once he was glad he kidnapped her.

As they ran he could feel the breeze blowing through his hair, he caught up to her keeping the same pace, he laughed showing dimples, not realzing he was actually showing such a smile, "So...are you havin fun love?"

Report Post Tip

"Yes my love I am " then chuckled softly seeing his dimples again, she couldn't believe she saw him looking so cute. 

She smiled as she ran through the water as it rose up her legs, loving the cool water against her skin. Turning around d and kissed him softly "thank you "

Report Post Tip

He looked over at her, seeing her smiling and watching him, he shook his head, "Well..when we get back home...these pearls and jewels are going to put into something that I am going to make for you and the babies." He said, with a wink .

As she were to laugh, he smiled, loving her laugh, it was new to him, he maybe heard it once, and that was a long time ago, and now that he was getting the previlage to hear it again, it made him happy.

Seeing her rainnin through the lower water as it would touch her skin, he smiled, as he were to kiss her back, when their lips were to touch, he chuckled, "Any time..love."

Report Post Tip

Her eyes sparkled as she tilted her head, " gifts for me, what sort of gifts" pushing him into the water and dives into the  deeper end of the water and swims off before he could sense her.

She was alive in any sense, whether it was for the evening and she was happier than ever.

Report Post Tip

"Mmm...I will me making jewelry out of these things...like braccelets and necklaces.." He said, as he looked over and his sentenced died off, he shook his head. 

He chuckled seeing her dive deeper, he then dsappeared, and reappeared, diving into the water as well, he could feel the coolness against his skin, although he was a weird temperature, he could always tell the temperature difference.

Report Post Tip

She surfaced and walked back up the beach,  sitting down resting her head upon her knees as she slowly drifted off to sleep. More exhausted and full with milk, as if she knew the babies would want a feeding.

"My love take me home, I'm worn out and need some sleep,"

Report Post Tip

He chuckled seeing her getting sleepy, as she were to sit down, and rest her head apon her lap, he then noticed they were sitting in the spot where his bag was at. Putting the strap over his head and on his shoulder, he then picked her up princess style and held her close, as he closed his eyes, and disappeared.

As he reaappeared, he enteres their room, and set her gently on the bed, he kissed her forehead, as he then covered her up, and then went to put his stuff away, he chuckled chaking his head, seeing she was finally relaxed, sleeping.

Report Post Tip

She curled up on her side and slept deeply as she grabbed a pillow, snuggling up close up as the smell of his scent. Her body aching as she needed to heal fully before the nights end.

She heard his thoughts as he.left the room

Report Post Tip

As Savannah were to sleep, walked to his trinket making room, closing the door, he the wen looking for something to bind the pearls together, he saw somethng that could put the pearls and jewels into a necklace, he was glad that he had found something. Seeing some tools that could bend certain medals he smiled, as he started the process of making the necklace.

As he got started started, he heard a knock on the door, he hummed as the person came in, and started to watch him work, he looked up slightly, seeing it was his sister, he blinked at the person behind her, ilyana, and his other siblings, he chuckled, he then looked back at his work, as he started to make a hold, and put thread through it, and started make it look nice.

Report Post Tip

A few hours later, Savannah woke and stretched out her aching body. Yawning  as she pushed herself up and looked around , smiling. 

Pulling back the covers and gets out, slowly walking over to the cribs and looks down at Noel and Raven,  reaching down into her sons crib and gently lifting him out, placing him close to her chest. Running her finger over his cheek "mamas lil man hungry" she chuckled softly 

Report Post Tip

After a few hours of working, he could slightly hear Savannah walking up, and about to feed the babies, he then looked up seeing Rhage and Phury coming in, he smirked shaking his head, he then went back to work as two of his sisters left, he sat at his work station and worked as much as he could. 

As he looked up, phury was looking at him weird. "Yes?" Raki asked, feeling confused by this, he almost wanted to laugh.

Raki didn't get much conversation from them, unless they wanted to personally interact with them, or at least that is what he seemed to have assumed, from past experiences from them.

Report Post Tip

Rhage and phury stood by the.doors with their arms crossed in front of them "Sire, so when are you going to pop the.question to the queen" Rhage asked as phury elbowed him in the ribs hard. 

Report Post Tip

He looked up blinking a little caight off guard from the question, as he looked up at phury and he took a deep breath, "Uhm..I am trying to process that fact I am even with her...in the first place...by the way...since when do you guys actually want me to be with her?" He raised a brow at them, as he went back to bending the medal, so the jewel could fit in it. 

"But seriously...I honestly don't know...I think when it all starts to settle down..." He smirked, looked back down at his work.

Report Post Tip

Roars of laughter filled the room as rhage walked over to look at what was being made. He looked up at him "we did like you before bud, but you always thought that we got in the way. " stepping back and shook his head.

Phury smiled "yeah, we all did, besides you fought for the woman you loved unlike the one who I won't name as he ain't worth mentioning. All we want is to see a  smile on our queen and she is with you. "

Savannah had made the brothers hide when she was in a grumpy mood " she is less grumpy also " they both laughed

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The Shadow entrance of Raki
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL