Get Timers Now!
X

May 01 - 05:04:11
Page: [ <<< - << - < ] … 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [ > - >>> ]
The Shadow entrance of Raki Started by: Raki on Feb 15, '19 12:13

"Phury something tells me you may not have to go far for Novia..." He looked back down at his work. 

He turned the lense a little bit, seeing that it needed a little more trim, it was almost like he was cutting a diamond, but cutting a colored jewel was more difficult, because he couldnt see though it like he could a diamond. 

Report Post Tip

Phury looks back and growls as he becomes restless with need to find novia

"Where is she sire"

As savannah fed Raven quietly, reaching out to her prince.

"Please my love tell him, and let him go find his woman"

Report Post Tip

"She likes to my my secret bunker home, you were there as least twice, when we had that war a few years back, she will most likely be there...and tell her I said hello...oh uhm becareful...if you remember right, she barely remembers anything of her past." He said, as he urged phury on as he threw him a bag of blood and other things that he might need.

"THat is...well you will understand once you get there." He said, as smirked.

Report Post Tip

Phury frowned as he caught the blood and the other things "oh I remember it really well. As I nearly lost my balls that night " he laughed as ye went to go find his mate, leaving his queen and sire to their business

Report Post Tip

He laughed, watching phury catch the things and run out of there, he shook his head. "Kids..." he chuckled as he then quickly finished up with the twins jewerly.

He the finished up, and went back to their room, after he entered their room, he walked towards the twins and put the bracelets on them, seeing it fit, he made to where it would adjust, and they could add to it, even after they are adults.

Report Post Tip

Savannah smiled as she saw the bracelets "they are beautiful my love. Where's phury going and what was this business of him nearly losing his balls" she laughed at the thought of him . she laid her head back and began to rest her weary eyes still wondering g what raki was up to

Report Post Tip

"Uh Phury is goingto look for Novia, uh...one of my sisters, she helped you with your business, and phury saved her....from a really bad accident." He said, as he shrugged his shoulders.

Although raki didn't seem too worried, deep down he was really extremely worried, for his sister and phury, he sighed, shaking his head watching phury leave, he sighed, as he walked back to their room, talking with Savannah, "Love..it's nothing we should worry about 

Report Post Tip

She chuckled softly "I'm not worried my love. All the brothers apart from phury are mated now, so hope this works for him and your sister. " thinking for a moment  "oh hell having him as a brother in law does though "

Chuckling softly as she pulled her mab for a deep kiss

Report Post Tip

He laughed, shaking his head. "Yeah, he deserves it, besides he has worked the hardest...the onlyone who keeps everyone in their place." He smirked, shaking his head.

He chuckled a bit, hearing her worried about him being her brother inlaw. "Well, I am not so much as worried about him, more worried for him, knowing my sister...she can be pretty tough just like him...I do hope it works out though." He kissed her cheek, and blinked seeing his pointer finger was was grabbed by noel, and raven, that was first.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

She chuckled at the twins as they held his fingers "well the want their daddy " she passed up raven and then noel. "I agree.with you my  love. They both need to relax and find each other. Who knows you may be an uncle one day.

Report Post Tip

"haha...oh god...this should be interesting." he looked down at the wtwins as he moved their hands up and down a little, "You know raven...you can't go getting married until you are like waaay older...if I see a boy looking your way..I might have to throw a little lightning bolt at them...yeah your daddy...is going to be one crazy man." He teased. 

"Mmmm...yeah...well I hope it all works out for them though...in all honesty, Novia will settle down once h tames her out." He laughed.

Report Post Tip

Savannah raised an eyebrow "what like you did me" she teased him and looks at her daughter 

"Baby girl.don't listen to daddy. He is a grumpy pants" she laughed wickedly

Report Post Tip

"As if anyone could tame you...I just accepted all of you...and I seem to be the only man who can handle you." He teased back, chakin his head with an eyebrow raised .

He then heard what she said to raven, he cracked a laugh at that, he raised his brow at that, as he got a glint in his eyes looking at her, as if she were his prayand licked his lip

Report Post Tip

Savannah bit her.lip and growled at him playfully as she sent him images for later. Looking down at her son and chuckled softly as she rocked him gently in her arms.

"That can be later my love. Your right your the only one that can handle me*

Report Post Tip

He did laugh at that, he shook his head, seeing the images she sent to his head, as he licked his lips, and he cleared his throat. He then watched her pick up one of the twins as he picked up the other, which was raven, since she was screaming her head off, then as he hummed to her, while standing up and rocking her. 

As he was rocking her a little and singing to her, she started to calm down, as she came to a quiet, she stretched out a little and yawned and went right back to sleep.

Report Post Tip

Savannah yawned at the same time as noel and she chuckled. Watching him stretch and settle into her arms, she hummed softly. Slowly getting up out of her seat and placing him into his crib. Kissing his head softly.

"Put raven next to him, it may settle them down my love"

Walking.into the bathroom to wash her face.

Report Post Tip

He nodded, getting up, and putting Raven next to her brother, so they could snuggle, and keep warm. As he set her down, he pulled the blacket over them to keep them warmer. 

He then went to go sit on the edge of the balcony, listening to the sounds fo the weather changing, he kind of like the change, it was a sign of aging, and it made him remember the days when he was a child a long time ago.

Report Post Tip

Savannah stood by the door of the bedroom and smiled 

"I know the.feeling all to well that the years are going fast my love. As people around us are dying"

Sighing softly

Report Post Tip

He felt her close, as she were to lean against the door, could feel the here moving around mentally in his mind. "Yeah...you have a point...I miss the old days...where we back at the Island, running...me getting chased after girls...or what ever...no worries mostly....well there was...but we were mostly protected...we could be ourselves. not having to worry if we are going to get staked." He sighed, as he pulled her into his arms. 

As he gently pulled her into his arms, he held her gently but tightly, kissing her forehead. He looked out onto the night, feeling the spring breeze coming, he liked it, "You know...I miss competitions with you....when you were my apponent,...and we had to be the best warrior, for our families." He chuckled.

Report Post Tip

She wrapped her arms around his waist as he pulled her close to his body. Laying her head upon his chest

"I miss my mother and my father. They would have loved the twins my love" she lowered her head as a blood tear rolled down her cheek. 

"I miss the competitions too even if I did win all the time back in the mountains" she chuckled

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The Shadow entrance of Raki
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL