Get Timers Now!
X

May 01 - 01:58:50
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 … [ > - >>> ]
The Shadow entrance of Raki Started by: Raki on Feb 15, '19 12:13

As the baby was taken from him, he sighed, almost wanting to chuckle, he then felt the pain from her go through him, he looked back at her, and then got a clean rag and dipped in the water and raing it out to a damp, and patted her face as he did before, he then looked to his sister, seeing that baby would be here really soon.

"Alright Savannah...one..two ...three..push." SHe stated, as he looked bac at her, seeing her starting to seem hungry, he could feel the thirst as well, he sighed.

"Hey...once you are done...you can feed..then rest alright?...just one more...and you are free...I promise." He said, as he patted her forehead wiping the sweat from her face.

Report Post Tip

She pushed again on Lilly's say as she screamed out in pain of the contraction. Feeling the cool wet rag on her brow. Exhaustion over took her as she felt as if she couldn't t go on  any longer, but hearing the women's chanting gave her the chance and energy to give.

"I'm tired and thirsty. I need some ice at least"

She grabbed her knees and gave a big push then falls back on the.pillows.

Report Post Tip

He could feel the pain moving through her, as he saw her exhaustion he nodded to her, hearing her wanting ice at least, he snapped his fingers to have the ice brought to her, he sighed noticing the second baby was coming, he looked back at his sister, as the ice was brought back, Raki grabbed the glass, and grabbed a piece and put it to her lips.

"Here...such on this....for a little...its small enouh for you suck on and soft enough for you to chew." He said, as he slipped into her mouth.

"Okay Savannah...come on..one two three...push." She said, as she looked up at Savannah, doing her breathing method for her.

Raki did the cloth once more, as he wrung the water out, making it damp, he smiles back Savannah, seeing her exhausted, he wanted to let her sleep but she needed to push the last one. "Come on...one more..and then you can sleep love..." He said, cheering her on.

Report Post Tip

Feeling the cold soothing ice upon her lips as she sucked and chewed, bearing her fangs as she then grabbed hold of him and screamed through the.pain. Hearing lilly tell her to push., vowing to herself she wasn't going to go through this  again.  Savannah gave one last.push as she cried out "OH GOD RAKI I HATE YOU" falling back as she laid back upon the pillow exhausted. 

Lifting her head slightly as she looked down to see lilly holding  the second twin in her arms as a soft cry broke into the room. She smiled and relaxes her hold on him, as lilly brought her daughter to her and placed upon her chest. 

Report Post Tip

seeing her use the ice to wash the dryness from her mouth a little, he then set glass on the bed side table, seeing that she was ready as she then grabbed ahold of him, and screamed. As she were to scream he could feel the pain once again, as she pushed the baby as much as she could while screaming her hateful words, but he knew she didn't really mean such words.

As she pushed the baby out, he could see lily pulling it out, as she pushed, helping her little by little, he then looked back savannah, with a small smile, as the baby was handed to her, when the baby came out. THen like for the first baby, he cut the cord, and the cleaned it, and then wrapped in a a blanket.

As He was done, he then had the butler clean up everything, and he smiled back at her, as he walked over to rhage and grabbed the baby boy and held him in his arms for once, as he went back to Savannah, " Well, twins it is...you can sleep now...and while you sleep...I will have you cleaned up...along with the bed." He said with a soft voice, kissing her forehead.

Report Post Tip

borisJohnson walks thouugh the streets and sees an open Door where a woman had just given birth.

Borisjohnson was known for selling young children and what Savannah was asleeep and Raki had his back turned he took one of the children and took the baby down the road to the market 

"Child for sale" 

Report Post Tip

Paul recived a phonecall from his good friend saying that her baby is missing and asked for help. Paul knew some people who deal with that kind of dirty business , so he knew where to look at and immediately sit in his car and drive to the place... Paul got out of car and as he was walking down the street toward the alley known for this kind of business he heard some man yelling "baby for sale" , Paul look at him and even tho it was very little baby , he could see a lot of similarity with his friend Savannah... Paul knew some guys involved in this kind of business and it was too crowdy at that place so he decided to wait. Paul lean on the wall light his cigarete keeping his hand near the gun and his eyes on baby and wait... As time passed some drunk guy approach to baby seller and gave him some dollar and took the baby. The guy bought the baby from the seller , seller dissapaired into the dark and a man with the baby was walking down the alley , Paul decided to follow him until they arrived to a dark alley where Paul sneak right behind him and put a gun to his head. "Look there big guy, there are two options give me the baby gently or ...Well you know what is second option..." Guy started shaking like he sobered up in a moment and give baby to Paul... Paul immediately checked on the baby is all ok and he seen baby smile to him...  Paul smiled to baby and then with sudden change of face into serious look he looked back at drunk guy and told him  Trust me I am doing a favor to you , if its parents  found their baby with you , it would not be pleasant for you. Now begone from here!"

Paul take his suit off to warm up the baby and go to nearest payphone from which he called Savannah "Dont worry , a little one is safe. We will come to you now." 

Paul goes back to his car and drives to Savannah.

Report Post Tip

Savannah picked up the.telephone, keeping her son close to her chest.

"Thank you Paul, for Saving  my daughter. Believe me when I will find out how the fuck he.got past both mine and Raki's bodyguards."

Getting up from her bed as Rhage followed her, as she yelled out to all the guards.

"Get your asses in her now or I will start killing g each and evwrone of you fuckers"

Report Post Tip

BorisJohnson Walks the streets with one less bay but a pocket full of cash and he over hears @Savanah talk about her Bodyguards and thinks this girl must be delusional after giving birth because he sees no Bodyguards around.

BorisJohnson calls on his close friend The_Antar to join him in a local bar in Chicago

Report Post Tip

Consigliere BobRoss slams the phone receiver down, gently placing his favourite paintbrush next to it. He lets out a deep sigh before muttering to himself,

"For fuck sake.. There's always someone's arse to wipe." He shakes his head before heading for the door, waving his two scariest-looking bodyguards to follow.

Sitting in the back on his own, Bob sits and scribbles some sketches in his pocket notebook to help calm his mood. He had quite the temper and was already known for reacting a bit rash in the Streets so he'd tried to find calming mechanisms. It wasn't really feasible to carry paints and an easel around, but sketching... Bob could sketch anywhere and he'd quite happily lose hours just sketching any welcome distraction that passed through his mind. He finished the drawing and then leaned forward between the two bodyguards sitting in the front,

"He's in that bar there," Bob points.

With no patience for finding a space to park, the driver known only as 'Mouth' pulls up directly outside of the bar and the three men climb out of the car. The two bodyguards enter the establishment first, holding the door open for Bob. His shiny shoes clatter against the wooden flooring as he approaches the bar, sitting himself down calmly next to BorisJohnson.

Bob nods at the bottle of whiskey on the back shelf, his nod quickly answered by the bartender providing him with a tumbler of the fine stuff.

Bob leans in beside Boris, the few words he muttered were inaudible but the message was clear. He rises to his feet, throwing the liquid down his throat before glaring at Boris and nodding towards the door.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

A few hours had passed and Bob had finished dealing with the unnecessary trouble caused. As if Monday's weren't stressful enough, there had to be extra work thrown at him. He looked up at the large hospital, his train of thought lost for a moment on the dancing balloon he held floating around him. Shaking his head back into now, he heads inside the hospital in search of the lovely newborns.

Upon arriving, he gently wraps his knuckles against the door, his smile growing at the sight of the Savannah and her growing family in front of him.

"Excuse me, I'm sure you're all tired, so I won't keep you long. I just wanted to offer my apologies for that commotion earlier. I'm glad Paul_Vitti was quick to respond and your baby is okay."

Bob reaches inside his pocket, pulling out an envelope full of what could only be money.

"He'd never admit it... But Boris wanted you to have this. His way of apology, we'll say..." Bob smiles before heading towards the door.

"I'll let you get on, you've had enough stress for one day... Congratulations on your arrivals, I wish you the best."

Report Post Tip

Savannah looked up at the man and smiled weakliy, her body exhausted from the labor as her guards.stood outside the.door. seeing the balloons for the babies .

"Thank you so much Sir for dealing with him, I don't know why he did that as I am very protective over my children since.the attack a few weeks.ago"/

Taking the.envelope and places it on the side table, as she.reached over and takes the.glass and drinks.the.water.

Report Post Tip

He sighed, shaking his head as his baby was brought, he then decided to ignore the noises of people's stupidy, and went on with his own family, like nothing happened, because that is what he wanted to do, and what was meant to happen, "Savannah would you like to sleep? while I have some of your men guarding the perimeter?" He said, as he softly, as he gave her a small smile.

Listening to the baby starting to calm down in his arms, as the baby wrapped his fingers around his big pointer finger, he kind of rocked on his feet a little, giving the baby a soft dancin/rocking affect.

Report Post Tip

Laying back upon the pillows and closed her eyes as she listened to the sound. Falling Into a deep sleep as she turned end onto her side. The night was exhausting enough to the evils of the world. Opening her one eye.to make sure he was still there with her daughter. 

Report Post Tip

Watching Savannah fall asleep, as he was given the their daughter as well, he chuckled a little, as he raised a brow at Phury and Rhage, seeing those send some one to check around the place to make sure no one interruped them, he gave a small smile, he was a father now, after how? he didn't know, but what he did know was that he needed to find names for the babies soon and fast.

"So little girl...what do you want for a name?" he spoke just barely a whisper, although he knew they could hear him, he knew they were watching him. 

As he thought about it, "I think I will give you the middle of yukelyn after my baby sister, that is her middle name...what do you think? she is a very honorable woman, infact she is very well respcted...yeah I will let mom give you your fist name...since she mostly gave birth you..." He chuckled as he thought about how she yelled at him.

"And you little boy..your middle will be hmm....axel..or gracel...Axel is better...after my brother...my baby sister's twin...and mommy will give you..your first name as well..." he stated as he watched them yawn like little babies normally do.

Report Post Tip

Savannah growled in her sleep as she  listened to him talk to their daughter, thinking of Raven after her mother  as fearless warrior just as she was. 

She began to burn up as she wimpered, trying to cool her body down. "Raki, open the windows I can't breathe" 

Report Post Tip

He used a small part of his powers and started to make the window open, he saw phury nod, and open the window for him, he supposed that way he wouldn't shatter the window be accident, since he was more powerful than before, as a small breeze came in, giving her some air, he looked over at Savannah, handing the babies to to phury and rhage, we went over to her side.

"Savannah...it's alright,...give me a second....I will give you a drink of my own...just bare with it..." H said, as he bit down on his own wrist, and then he put it over her lips, letting the blood flow through her lips, letting her feed from him, the only other person he let feed from him, was his baby sister, and that was an emergency, Raki hardly ever let people feed directly from him, however Savannah was special.

Report Post Tip

Her eyes flew open as she smelt.the.fresh.blood, baring her fangs growling with hunger. Grabbing  hold of his wrist and brings it to her lips drinking deeply.  The cool.breeze  flowing over her  body cooling her  as she sealed the wound with a swipe of her tongue  and let's had s hand go.

"Thank you my.love. I was thinking of Raven for our daughters first name"

Report Post Tip

As she fed from him, he let his other palm touch her sweaty cheek, using his thumb to gently move along her cheeks, he gave a small smile, glad she was alright, as she finished closing the wound, he looked looked over at the babies and saw they were fine, he then looked back down at Savannah. 

"So Raven Yukelyn..that is good...beautiful name...fitting for her...and what about a first name for Axel ." He said as he smiled showing his dimples to her, he could tell she was exhausted.

Report Post Tip

Savannah chuckled softly seeing the.dimples as she held out her arms to the.babies. Rhage and Phury brought them over, laying Axel and Raven  next to her. 

"They will be strong my love and fearless like us"

Rhage looked up and nodded "aye they will Sire and I would.lay my life down to protect them both as well as the others"

She smiled softly as she stroked the.head of them both 

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The Shadow entrance of Raki
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL