Get Timers Now!
X

May 01 - 04:55:30
Page: [ <<< - < ] … 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [ > - >>> ]
The Shadow entrance of Raki Started by: Raki on Feb 15, '19 12:13

"Well she is around you dope..she is just more like in hiding...oof." He said felt the wind being slightly knowcked out of him, "Okay that tickled." He chuckled as she moved around and gently body slammed phury around a little.

"yeah know I was there for that one...as for my sister one of my parents is alive, they are just well frozen, in stone, no longer to torment people or go after myself or your queen...which by they..speaking of new titles...I will be getting a new one here soon." He smirked, as he disappeared and appeared behind rhage moving a little faster.

Report Post Tip

Savannah appeared and grabs hold of Rhage" they can't be dead, " she turned and runs off in tears into the night as her heart broke in two. 

Phury whistled for the brothers "Rhage your and insensitive prick on times " turning to Raki  "sire, you must find her it's not safe out three"

Report Post Tip

He blinked seeing Rhage disappear from before him, he had toned down his speed a lot just to play with them he sighed as he shok his head, he smacked his head against his hand, "Yeah...going....rhage phury go check on lily and the babies...now!" He said as he looked like he had to think about it it.

He then disappeared going after her, he forgot she was listening, she must have not really know, he sighed as he felt for her, looking around, "Man...ust when I was having a good day....rhage had to ruin it...ugh...maybe she needs a female to talk to?" He sighed, feeling her a little then he could hear crying, he looked over, he closed his eyes using his night vision.

Report Post Tip

She sat there with her arms around her knees, trying to reach them with her mind and got nothing but silence. 

"Momma, you can't be dead, you didn't see the twins" she cried softly as she lifted her head to see him. "Why didn't they tell me my love " savannah shook her head 

Report Post Tip

He closed appeared before her, as he opened his eyes, sat down nexrt to her, pulling her into his arms, holding her to his chest, "I think maybe they wanted to wait for the right time...or just maybe they wanted to wait until you were in the right place in your mind to hear it?" He said as he held her there.

"but I am sure they loved you very much, and they are looking down from where ever they are and they are very proud of you." He said, as he kissed her head, he let her cry, she probably needed to cry, after she had been through a lot.

Report Post Tip

She lifted her head "my love they never got to see their grandkids" laying her head on his shoulder as her tears fall. "I didn't want them the die that way my love, there must be a traitor in the mountains that have been  watching. "

Report Post Tip

He held her to his chest as she would slightly cling to him, in desperation, he knew she felt what he had felt when his parents were in stone, never to wake up again, he sighed, as held her, letting her cry it out.

"I know...I am sorry you had to find out so late love...I am sure they are alright, and I'm sure everything will be fine in the future, you just have to take it one step at a time." He said as he kissed her head.

Report Post Tip

"I vow to find their killers and deal a slow painful death " Savannah's eyes glowed through the tears as she held onto him. 

Report Post Tip

"Mmm...well now you have revenge to look forward to." He said as he again kissed the top of her head.

He sighed, as he let her cling to him, he looked around to see where they had Been sitting and he looked back at her, "Love...right now I think a good idea is to think the happiness you have now...you know your parents would not want you dwelling on the past...think of the now, and that you aren't alone...you have me the babies..and the carpathian guardians." He stated, speaking softly with sympathy.

Report Post Tip

She looks up at him and sighed "I'm not strong enough to be queen of the Carpathian guardians, my love " slowly standing and brushes off her clothes.

"Yes I have you and our babies "

Report Post Tip

"Sweetie...you are a queen alrrady...you seemed to be doing just fine to me...so I wouldn't worry about that..you just have to take it one breath at a time." He said, as he kissed her head again.

"Since you know that....then only think of that...I know its hard but you have to at least try." He said, as hwld her close.

Report Post Tip

She sighed softly as she laid her head upon his chest, wrapping her arms around him "I didnt think of this my king" 

Feeling his kisses upon her head and smiled as her mind was filled with anger.

Report Post Tip

"Well...now you got something new to think about love...plus...I won't let you be by yourself while going through this...so if we have to, we can battle it out...mlike old times...when you were mad about something you would take it out on me...haha it was fun." He teased, as he chuckled a bit.

He didnt know what else to do, so he just sat there comforting her, giving her the care and undersbtang and love that she needed.

Report Post Tip

She sat back and looked at him, then leaned in to bite his bottom lip playfully. "Oh I have one person to take out my anger" grinning wickedly as she stood and walks back to the house is search of Rhage.

"Play along with me my love"

Report Post Tip

As his lips was bitten playfully he almost let out a noun of sorts, and he chuckled as he follows back to the house with her, heating laugh and seeing her wink.

"Alright... I will...I want to see what happens anyway." He winked back at her.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Savannah walked into the house, as the brothers stood around talking about the women they had met in the clubs . Roars of laughter filled the dinning room, Zsadist and Vishnu looked up with wickedness in their eyes as they moved slightly.

"Rhage, you have been a bad"he looks around and panics as  she thumped him hard straight in the face" a loud groan as blood poured from his nose.

Report Post Tip

Raki stood there with his arms, as he stood there backing her up when ever she needed it, he had an eyebrow raised, as he looked over at Phury like he was next, he almost wanted to laugh as he saw phury raise his hands like he was giving a truce or like he had nothing to do with that, he then looked back at the scene and waited.

As the males nose started to bleed, he could smell the blood before it even hit his upper lip,  he had almost forget his new edition to himself, until this, he clenched his teeth together, his eyes turneing a different color, he closed his eyes shut for a little bit, as he opened his eyes his hands where balled in fists.

Report Post Tip

"I trust you Rhage, but you still should have came to.me and told me of my parents"  she sighed as she grabbed a towel to wipes her hands on. Passing it over to him as he muffled his reply.

"Sorry my queen, I promise it won't happen again"  as the brothers led him out to clean up. Savannah turned to her king and walked over.

"That was the only time I ever hit him and I feel so fucking g bad for it"

Report Post Tip

He was slightly distracted, as she yelled at rhage, and he shrugged, he saw Savannah throwing a towel at rhage, and he gave a soft smile, tryingto thinking about something else, but h could smell the blood taking him into deep killer instinct, he played it off.

"Yeah...I can imagine, he is very close to you..but he still needed to tell love...if my people knew about something that happened to a family member of my mine, I would want the to tell me love..." He said, as he opened his arms up, letting her walk right into them if she wanted to.

He had been forgetting to feed lately, since his mind was Savannah and the babies, he was normally thinking of everyone before himself, he was always like that, trying to keep the people he cared about safe.

Report Post Tip

Savannah noticed the distracted look in his face and shook her head "you haven't fed today my love"  grabbing his hand and leads him to their bedroom.with a wicked glint in her eyes 

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The Shadow entrance of Raki
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL