Get Timers Now!
X

May 01 - 08:56:32
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 … [ > - >>> ]
The Shadow entrance of Raki Started by: Raki on Feb 15, '19 12:13

"How about this...uh...Noel Axel? for the Baby boy...and Raven Yukelyn...yeah..I think its perfect." He said, hearing her laugh at him he gave a small chuckle showing more of his dimples, he loved that she was happy finally.

"Alright...I will hold you both to it..."He said, chuckling, knowing they were both more than capable to do the job. 

He then leaned down and kiss Savannah's forhead, and let her hold the babies. "Well...when want some privacy is when I will have you sit in the bath...so you can clean up...and then I will clean up the bed and stuff..and then after that you can sleep all you want." He said with a small sirk and he leaned back.

He blinked seeing Raven had grabbed his pointer finger and held onto it, his eyes windened a bit, and went back to normal, he gave a small smile, shaking his head, realizing the baby wanted daddy to stay, he almost laughed.

Report Post Tip

She looked up and sighed "she is going to be a daddies girl our little Raven" 

The brothers laughed as they.left the room shaking their heads.  "Congratulations to you both" Rhage said as he left.

Savannah looked over at him and smiles at his dimples as she turned her head to the babies "a bath soundsD like heaven right now"

Report Post Tip

"Alright...I will habe my sister take them for a few...and have her stay in here and keep you company...while I clean everything up..sound good to you?" He suggested, as he took the babies, started to hand them over to his sister Lily.

As He handed the babies to Lily, he then moved the blankets from Savannah, and picked her up and taking her over to the shower, and clean herself up so she could do what she needed to do, as he kissed her forehead, as he set her down, he then had lily stay with her, as he went to clean everything, that was from earlier.

Report Post Tip

She closed the.door to the bathroom and undresses before stepping into the shower. After around  ten minutes she got out and dried herself fully, summoning new clothes with her mind. Opening the.door and comes.back fresh , feeling much better after hours of being all sticky from the sweat and gore after giving birth.

Report Post Tip

While Savannah was cleaning herself up, he switched the bedding, and set in a pile along with the blankets, and such and then gave it to the maids to have washed and  cleaned, and dried, he smiled as he had blue put on the bed, it matched the moonlight, and then he put up the curtains that surrounded the bed.

As he was finished with that, he lit some incense, that smell of all the flowers that was in his garden, he set some around the room, giving it a garden freshness to it, and he put up his hand turning on the water fountain, in his room which was a water fall, that was a soft sound, giving it tranquilty and surenity.

He then opened the curtains to the windows, and let the moonlight in, and then he grabbed some wood that was in his art room, next door to his room, he started to work on it, making a cradle, and made a couple of cribs as well, he smiled while he was working, hearing the water being turned off, he heard the babies slightly making a noise, as if they were hungry. 

And once he was done with the cradle he set it next to the bed, rhn he finished up the cribs, as he set it in the middle of room, as he then put spinner dangling things for the babies on the crip so they had something to look at when they were a bit older to be in the crib. He then put a curtain around their crib, and made it the color of a bluish gold, he smirked, shaking his head, and once he was done, he saw Savannah come out.

He quickly set out is Zither, on the small table. He then rang the bell, and had food brought to the room, along with baby bottles, half blood and half milk, and then he quickly changed into hs blue puffed out pants with gold embroidery, and his blue top with that same gold embroidery, along with his cloak, that a bluish gold, it had blue and gold embroidery, the neck part stood straight up it was right up to hs jawline, his hair har blue and gold beeds in it. It had braids that was just right and the braids intertwined with some of each other, and it had curls.

As he sat down he began to play a little, of the new story of his life that was finally happening, he let the notes surround the room and flow out through the window, as he would play as if he was gentle and soft and elegant, the royalty that he was, he loved it, it always seemed to make him happy everytime he played, he started to tell the story of happiness.

Report Post Tip

"No need for the.bottles my love I will.feed them myself" she.said.as she.walked over the.twins.and smiles looking down at her little.miracles. Touching of their cheeks with her finger tips before picking them up and walks over to the bed to settle back down.

Grabbing a blanket and puts it over her shoulder, covering her exposed breast as she latched her son to feed while his sister.slept.

Report Post Tip

"Yeah well...that is for when you are sleeping,...and they need to get used to blood...and I want them to start learnin how to controll their thirst..I had to start learning right away...as soon as I was born..."He said, as he saw the door being opened, and had the bottles set into some warm water to keep it warm for later.

He then put both hands on the Zither, stop it from playing, and he stood up and disappeared for a split second and reappeared, as his room balcony doors were opened, to let in the slight breeze, it was in between a warm and cool, he liked it, as he sat on the ledge of the balcony and looked out onto the land and over the waters, he let his eyes become a glow a little bit.

Report Post Tip

"That maybe so my love, but the first few weeks they will need all the goodness to build up their immune systems."

She hummed a lullaby that she heard her mother sing to her and smiled softly at her son as his eyes looked up at her. She leans down and kisses the top of his head. "If any nasty people hurt you mommy with kill them. As nobody hurts my little Axel and my little bird Raven." She chuckled as she gently lifts him to her shoulder and rubs his.back.

Report Post Tip

"Haha..yeah well...you might be surpised, by those two.. but yes..if anyone hurts Raven or Noel I will more than just kill them.." He said in a tone that he barely used, a old stone killer with out emotions, he winced at his own once at the last part of the that statement.

he looked out onto the scenery, and he felt relaxed as he started to finally close his eyes, listening clearly for anything to happen, not realizing he kind of went into a calm meditative sleep, that rarely went into, but he could be woken up at anytime, but he seemed to be smiling, as he listened to Savannah sing, and the babies breathing.

As he listened he could hear the men goofing off while working, that was good, they needed relaxation, they seemed to work more often than not, and they seemed to be having fun, they were to serious, so it was good to hear them seem happy today.

Report Post Tip

As Noel falls asleep she gently places him on the bed. Reaching over to pick up Raven, who was a double of her as a baby or so her mother would say. Doing the same as her son, Raven gulped the.milk down and Savannah just chuckled softly as she laid  back against the pillows and fell asleep while she fed

Report Post Tip

Hearing that they were sleeping, he heard food step walking around on the balcony after they jumped up, he sensed the presence, feeling it was Savannah's men, he decided to let it be and he continued to listen else where, as he could feel guard coming close, he opened his eyes slightly, looing up right into phury's face, he wanted to instantly laugh, becuase the male looked liek a curious kid seeing if he was actually sleep and got caught.

"Yes?...can I help you?" He chuckled a little bit, as he sat up a bit, feeling a bit weirded out by that.

Report Post Tip

"Sire, both me and the brothers had arranged a surprise for the Queen and the babies. Come with me and I will show you" he said as he walked out through the door to a room next door to Savannah's. Pushing open the door to a room decorated in a beautiful lemon, pinks and blues. With nursery things. 

Report Post Tip

He sat up straight, as he disappeared off the ledge, and reappeared, walking towards the balcony bedroom doors to go inside checking on his family, and he saw that lily was still around, and they were sleeping, he looked back and nodded, as he started to follow them, he could that Savannah's men were at ease with him, and that was good, that is what he wanted, he wanted them happy. 

As he reappeared at the balcony bedroom doors, his hair moved up in midair a little bit, from the speed that he was doing making the air move around him, and as he then nodded and started to follow Phury, going where ever the male wanted him to go, he could smell the flowers, and he could see the moon shining down on him.

As they ended up at the room, his eyes widened, seeing how beautiful it was, and his eyes went back to normal, he walked around the huge room, feeling like a kid that was seeing something pretty for the first tiem, he spun a few times, and nodded, he knew he could add more to it, he also knew savannah would love it.

"Oh wow...guys...this is amazing...she will love this..." He said, softly speaking, he smiled showing dimples, again he rarely smiled, but he was sure he would probably end up doing that more often.

Report Post Tip

Butch leant into Rhage's ear "the man has dimples" all the brothers.laughed as Rhage walks over and places a hand oh Raki's shoulder .

"Sire, not cool to show your dimples around us guys" as his laugh bellowed above all the rest. Phury belt him across the head  as he growls 

"Show respect Rhage or I will have to kick your ass." He turned "we all love the Queen and gave our loyalty to her and now we offer it to you too Sire.

Report Post Tip

He could hear the men laughing, he shook his head, as he looked aroiund at the walls, and the ceiling, and as he was touched on the shoulder, he cleared his throat, almost feeling like the kid in him was hiding for a bit, he chuckled, as he looked at the other men, shaking his head. "Well...you guys have to see I am not always serious...but uhm...this is great guys....I uhm...wow...just wow..I don't know what to say..." He said.

THen as he say Phury smacking Rhage for his comment, he chuckled a bit, showing his dimples again, he covered his mouth with his sleeve, he shook his head," Phury you are too serious....shall I go out side with you and roll around in the dirt with you like old times?" He smirked raising a brow, as he snorted into a laugh shaking his head. 

He then put his hand on the man's head and ruffled his hair a bit, as he did when the male was a teenage, he was pretty happy today, he couldn't figure out why, he supposed it was because of his love, and the new babies being brought into the world. 

"But...seriously...tonight you guys I will be having a party where you can bring your family as well.." he said softly as he smiled a bit looking around again.

Report Post Tip

Butch cheered at the thought of a party, then his face dropped knowing to well that his wife would want a baby once she saw the twins.

"There no reason to thank us Sire, we were happy to make the Queen smile once more."

The others nodded there heads in unison.

Report Post Tip

He raised a brow at them almost forgetting how much time has gone by, he blinked. "So she actually gained the title?" He asked, more to himself than anything.

He would have to give them more easy going days, for them to spend time with their families. "So...I will be taking my title...amd my throne...and such..I think what...here ina a few weeks?" He said, as he looked back at the room and started to go back to his own, seeing phury blink at what he said.

He disappeared, again movin too fast for anyone to collect, as he appearedd back in his room, looking around, finally relaxing as he saw Lily feeding Noel with the bottle while Savannah was sleep, he smiled, calmin down.

Report Post Tip

"Aye she did, gain the title and as soo .As you marry you will be the king. She is back with you and that's all she wanted " Rhage spoke as phury blinked seeing him disappeared to savannahs room.

Slowly.she woke to the movement of Raven moving next to her, knowing it was feeding time for the.babies. opening her eyes as she looked around d for Noel.

Report Post Tip

"Hey love...Noel...is with Lily...giving him some other...kind of nuetrients..." He said, as appeared beside Savannah's side, he looked over at Phury was was now in the room, he shook his head, smirking. 

As he saw that Raven moved he poked at her nose, and smiled, he had a lot to do, he had taken too much time off, he was after all taking up a title from how own bloodline, more than one...he sighed, as he looked outside seeing the night was starting to turn into morning.

Report Post Tip

Savannah sat up and placed the blanket over her shoulder as she fed her daughter,. Looking over at her son in Lilly's arms , Phury turned his back as he leaned into Raki's "you know what to do Sire" as he turned and smiled, before leaving  the room.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The Shadow entrance of Raki
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL