Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 25 - 23:07:23
Page:  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 … [ > - >> - >>> ]
A family reunion Started by: Vezux on Aug 22, '19 05:17

Vezux in a dark cold, what seemed to be an old dungeon. He was on the brink of losing control, in and out of consciousness. As he barely moved, the cold, heavy chains moved with him, sinking him, keeping him there. The chains seemed to be the only one to barely anchor him, he the god of all things, barely had any life in him. Although he had barely any life in him, but that didn't mean he would die, he is too powerful to die, he could however he put to sleep, frozen, never to wake up for over millions of years, and all of creation would be on their own.  

Vezux losing himself, as his life seemed to seep from him, his visions in between reality, past and dreams, finally he could see his love, as she touched his cheek that night, he looked around laying on the bed, but for some odd reason he seemed warm and cold at the same time.

As his body rocked, he came back to a slight reality, he could see her face now, the fangs, the woman who gave him kids, kneeling down touching his face, "Tenkai, My Love, this isn't real...you need to wake up...you need to wake up now." She seemed desperate.

Why?..she didn't need to be, he was right in front of her, her hands touching his face, wasn't it happening? Wasn't it real?

Then suddenly he rocked, as a whip slashed at his skin, he growled, as his eyes closed looking around, he was taken down. Taken away from his family...why did the heavens punish him so? As he let his tongue snake out, licking his fangs.

He could feel the cold hard stone floor on his skin and feet, All the way up to his knees, he could feel the coldness of the chains weighing him down, rocking him with each dream or memory his vision would show him. Left alone in darkness, to suffer alone, he growled, as his jaw snapped together, his hair disheveled badly, he couldn't take it anymore. How long has he been there? Seemed like forever, but it was only maybe a year, probably a bit longer, give or take a few months.

Then suddenly a woman came into view, it didn't look like his queen, it looked to be someone recognizable, she wasn't exactly human but...was she immortal like he? As he was pulled in another slight memory, daydream like vision, he cried out,"No!..please no nooooo! Don't touch her...please you can destroy me instead!!!" He pleaded.

"Laina what's wrong with him?" An undercover nurse asked, as they started to pull the stuff off of him.

"They destroyed him, in more ways than one..this is what happens when a scientist becomes your father, you make evil students..let's just say that...he has no idea if his lover and children survived." Laina said, as the other woman covered her mouth in horror.

Vezux rocked again, coming back to reality, as he could barely see a woman in his view. Why wouldn't they just let him die off, it was too much work to live, he wanted nothing more than to sleep. Coming to reality was too much to bare, his emotions weighed deep on him.

It was like every piece of himself, and his memories and visions were taking a toll on him. Destroying whatever soul he had left, as he saw two strong men come at him, lifting him up at his arms went around their shoulders, his eyes started to drift, as the weight of his head rocked, hence rocking him.

"Vezux, just take it easy big boy...brother you  did a lot, now it's our turn to bring you home...once you get home, you will feel safe again..I promise." He couldn't tell which of his siblings were talking to him.

As he drifted off, he realized it would be over, or so he thought. Instead of him feeling relieved, his horrors started to take its toll. The torture and killings, he blamed himself, as he felt guilty his nightmares became worse.

Not realizing it, he cried out, trying to tear his own heart out, he couldn't take it anymore. He had nothing to live for anymore, his children and his woman were to be known dead, or so they made him believe. As Vezux sat up his name being called out, he couldn't stop breathing heavy, as he started to sob, then as he saw the softened look from two of his sisters, and two of his brothers, they must of known the pain of it all. He sobbed so hard he shook, his entire being vibrated with anger, and regret and hatred.

Then suddenly his sister touched his cold sweaty face, leaving a cool touch on his forehead, he looked up at her, his breathing heavy, his chest felt pain like no other, he suddenly clung to her, as he clung to life, he couldn't leave them, he had to make sure the rumors were true.

"Kirya, please I'll do anything, tell me they aren't dead...please tell me." He sobbed, still clinging to her, as if he were clinging to some kind of hope.

"Who brother?" She asked him so desperately, a bit confused.

"The twins and their mother...please..I beg of you...please tell me." Kirya nodded, as she gave a soft smile and looked for Raven as she nodded.

"Raven, its okay, you can come see you father...but slowly approach him...we don't know what will happen." She said, as she moved his hair out of his face and looked back at him.

He looked at her, with desperate eyes, as he looked in the direction of what everyone else was looking at, then he suddenly saw it, not it, but her, one of his kids, it looked to be Raven yukelyn, but he couldn't be sure.

"Papa its me, your daughter...auntie said you got hurt badly, and I wouldn't let them push me away, I had to make sure you were alright...uh, Noel papa wants to see us, come on." Raven spoke softly, as he extended his hands out to her, opening his arms up for them.

He was in tears again, as they walked up to him, giving him the tightest hug he could ever ask for, this was for sure no matter what he couldn't give them or their mother up. He started to softly sob again, as he pulled them away to look at their faces. They looked like him and their mother, he kissed their forehead, he couldn't bear to part with them now.

"Raven pushed her weight around, and forced us to remember what family is all about, Vezux..we want to apologize for not being able to come to your aid sooner." Aya said, as he looked up at her.

"Papa..promise me you aren't leaving this time? Promise me you will stay with mother...I know you still feel the same about her..and she misses you so much...please papa...it will make you both happy…" She paused, as he looked at her, playing with the ends of her hair feeling a bit better.

"Promise baby girl, I promise, papa isn't going anywhere." He whispered, as he held onto her slightly.

"Dad, if you remember mom had a lover and she had twin girls with him, but he died, and she still has those two girls..will you still love her no matter what?" She asked, she seemed so desperate to his ears.

"Yes...I don't care about what happened in the past, I just want you guys, I'm sorry I hurt you and your mother...please don't disappear again." He said as he looked at both of their faces, and this time Noel grabbed his face.

"Dad.. You don't have to talk about it now..but we would like to know what happened to you, when you are ready to talk so we can help you..Dad, we won't leave you, even if you push us away, we will beat you up to make you stay..or come back to us." Noel stated firmly, as he nodded, he wiped his face.

He wanted to laugh at how ridiculous he probably looked, and how he sounded, he snorted, as Kirya handed him some kind of cloth for him to clean his nose. God he had missed his children so much as he said, "You know, your mother is a good person..and I don't know what I would do without her..and if it would make her happy, I would like to take in those twin girls as my own, if she will allow it." He said, softly speaking, as they all gasped looking amongst themselves.

"Okay, I think that's enough visiting with your dad, he needs to re…" a maid started to say as he growled, his siblings turned to look at the maid backing Vezux up.

"Maid, you know..I don't know where you come from, but if you ever tell these two to leave me alone, you will have an enemy, and your life will be hell..you understand?" He said, as the twins gasped seeming happy about it.

"Y..yes sir." She said, slightly shaking.

"Vezux, you don't need to scare the poor human." Kirya chuckled at him as she turned to look at the maid, "Don't worry about him, he is a father, if you have kids you would understand..let them stay until he leaves...they are his kids." She said softly,

"You my dear brother, need to clean up as of now, and you two need to get ready for bed...I'm sure you can stay in here to sleep." Aya winked, as she nodded to her brother and took the twins with her.

He started to get anxious, as he nodded seeing everyone leave so he could get cleaned up.

A few minutes later, he came out and he was in silk pajama pants, and white soft shirt. His hair in a low braid, his robe over it, and his feet bare. He looked around, his different colored eyes, seeing his kids in the bed, he gave a soft smile. The bed was huge, big enough body pillows between them, he saw them sprawled out and in a deep slumber, he sighed in content, he had never been so happy in his life than he was right now.

He walked to the balcony, feeling the cool night air softly blow into the room. He needed the fresh air, he hadn't seen it in so long, he hadn't smelt it in so long, he took a deep breath, taking it in through his nose, and letting it out through his mouth.

As he looked up at the stars he could still feel the effects of the experiments that had been done to him, his throat dry as cotton, he started to feel s but dizzy. He could hear things that he used to but it was intensified, he gave out a low growl, as he grabbed onto the wall of the balcony, then suddenly he could feel everything all at once.

Feeling his body vibrating, he heard his room door open, as he quickly stood straight. He turned to look, and saw his sister Aya, he smiled, leaning against the balcony.

"Brother, you need to feed...I don't know how exactly how long its been but you need to feed." He threw a bag like canteen at him and nodded to it.

He opened it and drank it down as much as his throat would allow, and suddenly he could feel a little of life flowing into him. He threw it back to her, and nodded, as he looked up at the sky, still not saying a word.

"You know Vez, I know how you feel...you know I know that more than anyone...so when I say this, I mean this..I wish you never had to go through that..i wish i...I wish I would have listened to you and not push you away..if it weren't for me...you would have been found." Her voice broke a little as a tear slid down her cheek.

He sighed as he pulled her into a hug, "Nah, the only one to blame is me, I upset you..I expected to be ignored for a few days..but Aya you weren't gonna be able to contact me anyway..you know this...the connection goes both ways." He whispered, as he kissed the top of her head.

"Yeah but..i can't help but thinking maybe I could have done things differently and you would have been fine probably?" She paused, as she looked up at him and he shook his head.

"Well..if anything it comes with good news..we got a lot of evidence of what the actual fuck is going on and why." She said, as she pulled away from him.

"Alright, but we can't do it here or stop at our manor with all of the queens people around, because I also found out that they infiltrated her people...although they aren't getting much of anything from them, and which I hope it stays that way...we need to get to my place to talk until her people leave." He said, as he turned away from her, he rubbed one side of his face, his horrors messing with his mind and dreams.

"Then you will need to get some sleep, because their mother is gonna wanna see you as soon as possible..and we will be transporting you in the morning and making sure you are knocked out, because you..my dear brother, will need to recover, and I don't need you to be having feeding fits on the way." She said, as he chuckled and nodded.

"I'm too tired to fight you right now..I'm going to sleep...night Aya." He said as he walked over to his bed.

As he walked to his bed, and he laid down, and as soon as his head hit the pillow, he was out, he hadn't realized how tired he was until just now.

As two days passed, his eyes slightly opened, it was blurry, he still felt exhausted, but he felt like he was in his own home, he could feel his own pillows. His hair sprawled out, around his head, scrunched up slightly. As he lay there taking in everything, for some reason he realized he felt relaxed.

In some far off background he could hear his daughter Raven, he seemed a bit worried, he almost wanted to smile, because she was just like her mother, always causing trouble for the ones they loved, well he was no different. He wanted to see them all, but he felt too tired to do anything.

He opened his eyes a little as he heard gasps, and he wanted to her the most, as he sat up in a panic, as he felt a hand on his chest pushing him back, he growled, feeling pain in his body.

"Savannah...I wanna see Savannah." Was all he could say be forever he passed out again.

Report Post Tips: 29 / Total: $610,000 Tip

Savannah had went to the tomb in which she buried her Vader closely guarded by two of her guards Rhage and Phury every night with her newborns wrapped under her cloak. Wishing she could have died that night, she hated when people she cared for and loved had  been killed in a forsaken between the humans. Leaving her five day old newborn daughters without a father and her lover, feeling her heart had been torn out as the tears flowed into the soft  ground. Placing red roses upon his casket...

"I can't do this without you, it shouldn't have happened this way my love. I will tell you this they will pay and pay dearly for taking you away from me and our daughters. I will bring them up knowing who their daddy was and that he protected their mommy from the nasty hunters and the Master Vampire who tried to hurt her. " 

The air shifted around her as she lifted her head and looked out to the guards, watching them come closer. Standing up and wraps her cloak around her and her daughters as she began to growl, feeling Kassy rise deep within her.

"My queen, i don't like this feeling, something ain't right here. You need to get the babies home right now "

She walked out of the tomb and headed back to the manor, Rhage and Phury with their guns drawn protecting her.

Report Post Tips: 5 / Total: $100,000 Tip

Raven sitting beside him, he could feel everything around him, but he was too exhausted to wake,  he almost couldn't tell if he were awake, or losing his damn mind.

He wanted to chuckle st Noel for making a scene at the witch doctors, "You know, you doctors claim to be so powerful..and yet you can do nothing for my father, he has saved you and your tribe countless of times..and yet you can not save him once?!" He yelled

"But your father is a special case, we don't know how to began with him, his dna has never been really brought to light in our tribe." The witch doctor pleased.

"My father is no mere immortal, nor I hear anany mere human...all of you knew this, and yet you promised to protect him..if no one can save you him..you all can die with him..and im sure my mother will agree you that." He screamed.

He almost chuckled but it was too much pain to move, he screamed suddenly, as his body jolted , he sat up a bit and spat blood, he could feel something in him becoming more powerful.

"Savannah..where I Savannah...please.." He barely able to whisper, as he was laid back down, his body trembled, inbetween heat and cold.

"I'm gonna go get mom..and let her know dad I home." Raven said, as she ran out of the room.

As she ran out the room, she ran down the halls looking for her mother, she then ran smack dab into phurry as he grabbed onto her. "Whoa there litttle lady, you should be more careful..otherwise you might get hurt."he said, she snorted.

"Mom..dad is home...and he seems to come back from another session....is what aunti and I call it..mom something really happened..his nightmares bother him, he hasn't worken up in almost 2 weeks and he spat blood, he keeps calling for you." She said panicking.

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip

Placing the twins into their cribs as she heard her daughter panicking and walked out through her bedroom door. "What the hell is going on here? Raven calm down my angel and tell me what about your father. "  Shaking her head as the room began to spin from the dizziness, taking deep breathes to steady herself.

Taking off her cloak and places it upon the back of the chair , she hadn't fed in such a long time and hid it well from the others. Knowing it would be a worry as she looked up at the family  pictures and began to cry again. Damn emotions of grief and post natal were a bitch to deal with as she pushed them aside and went in search of  Vezux. 

"Where is he angel? Take me to him "

Report Post Tip

As she waited for her mother to put the twins to bed, and she grabbed her mothers hand, and ran off speeding as much as she could taking him right to his room, Vezux growled, as his body sat up, rising. "Mom, has this happened before?" She cried, as she watched him.

Vezux but his lip, as light surrounded him, imaginable amounts of power raidiated through his, as wind suddenly surrounded him, his powers coming out of control, he was in a night made her could feel nothing but pain. "If you witch doctors can't save him, then we can kill you off as well right?" Noel blasted out, as Vezux growled.

"No...no more please...don't kill them...I will do anything...please..." He cried, as his clothings changed, then suddenly it stopped as bloated back down to the bed.

As Noel grabbed onto him, his body shaking, his eyes starting to open,"Noel, blood...I need blood...savannah...don't die on me please.."he barely spoke, as Aya broughtbrought something to his dryed bloodied lips.

"Vex..you need to go into the pool of blood, the usual small glasses won't work..your powers are out of control..Savannah is here...you need to calm down." She started to say as he grunted from the pain, his bpdy rocked again.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Feeling the wind through her hair as she rushed to the room and growls in anger at the doctor, grabbing him and throws across the room in anger "GET THE FUCK AWAY FROM HIM " kneeling down beside him  as she touched his cheek . 

"Vez, easy now and tell me what the fuck is going on here. Why is he in the state?"

Looking at the wounds and growls again as her eyes turned blood red  "Who the fuck did this to him or do i have to kill every one of you" baring her fangs 

Report Post Tip

"I Don't know, its something they put into me, its messing with pain receptors, and my consciousness, I don't understand because I have been experiemented on my whole life...but this time they kept me at the brink of death..but the only thing was, I don't die you know this..but they were trying to tale my powers but instead they made me more powerful...it hurts." He grunted.

He suddenly realized his face was being touched by someone familiar, some he thought to be dead, his chest becoming heavy, he couldn't breathe, he had for sure lost it. "How is this possible?..Savannah? Are you alive?" He held onto her hand, trying to concentrate on her.

"You know if you don't tell me what doctors think you know, I will let Savannah kill every last one of you..he is my brother for fucks sake..if lose my brother..I will break you myself.", At threatened, as she seemed to grab on of them by the collar of his clothing.

"He is healing from all the side effects, and he has been traumatized so badly that he can't decifer what is rral anymore,he is at the brink of being insane, so one wrong move he can see something that isn't real, anything can trigger his killer instinct." He man said, trying to explain as much as he knew.

Vezux suddenly felt his chains on him, as he tries to move he growled, turning into a road, "We put chains on him, because of this exact reason." The other man said, as Vezux started to yank and roar once more.

"You made him worseworse..you dumb ass..we found him in chains what is wrong with you?" Vezux's personal bodyguard said.

"My Queen..I fear the only way for him to caln down is take them off, and you to be near him...and then we can help you take him down to the pool of unlimited blood that he created." The personal bodyguard please.

Report Post Tip

Savannah sighed  as she felt Kassy rise within her, grabbing the chains  and began to growl louder. Looking over her shoulder and held out her hand to get the key "Give me the fucking key  and then get the hell out of this room... Summon Gregori my healer and tell him to get here " Watching as the key was handed to her and as the others leaving her to unchain him.

"Easy Vez, i'm going to unchain you... I will tell you all when your fully recovered as your not in the right mind now to think straight" As she began to take the chains off slowly and trying not to hurt him and more than he was already.

Report Post Tip

Almost like an animal being taken by surprise, he stopped struggling for a bit, he listened to the softball of her voice, as he was slightly brought back to some normality, he nodded. Seeing the heavy chains being taken off of him showing her wounds that he had been given from his last experimeng session.

"I'm tired...savannah...tell me...am i dreaming ? Is this real?" He gently grabbed on to her through the excrutiating pain and the exhaustion. 

His hands slightly shook, he had a high fever but his hands were ice cold, his hair again in a mess, he leaned his head on her chest, listening to her beating heart. It sounded familiar to him, as he pulled back, he hear the blood pumping im her veins, his hands covered his ears.

"Its so loud..everything they did is so new...I don't understand..they did their usual but they also went past that..they gave me blood of my father...and of my mother..I don't understand how thats possible.." He started to say as gregori walked in.

Vezux jolted, as felt power radiating threw him again, he bit his lip so hard it bled, suddenly the smell of his blood toxicities the room, like it smelled extra sweet.

Report Post Tip

She raised her hand to Gregori as she turned her head "No your not dreaming and it is real,  if it wasn't for Gregori i wouldn't be here right now or that of my daughters that i was carrying at the time. We need you stronger and more alert to take in all that had happened with those bastards had experimented on you. "

Touching his face again as she soothed him with a soft warm hand, she could feel the heat of temperature. Picking up the  scent of his blood and turns away from him as Gregori came to her side and whispered in her ear.

"You haven't fed again my queen. why the fuck not? You need your strength for both of your girls "  As he helped her up and sat her down in the chair, shaking his head and gave a long deep sigh.

Report Post Tip

Vezux stood up, leaning against the pole of his bed, his clothes had been disheveled so much they were ripped, showing his opened wounds. He looked over at Gregory, and then at the balcony, then over at her. As he looked at her, he couldnt look away, it was like she took all of his concentration. So they had lied to him, as he thought about it, the bedroom doors opened.

As the doors opened, he felt a familiar presence, his own flesh and blood, it was being held by his own daughter, feeling confused, he just was sort of watched. "Dad, I know you are in weakest moments, but you can get better, do you trust me?" She said, handing the newborn from the lab to one of his sisters.

"Mom, you will need to come as well..you are the only one he will stay come for...I .." Then suddenly Vezux disappeared, and reappered, before his sister.

This movement was too fast, untraceable, "This child's mother died when it was born...they forced her to give birth to a child by me..even though I was out of it...i heard it all...although our bodies never touched, they still gave her my Dna...it took along time... so many tries, this is the only child of mine in there that survived longer than a a week...he Is but a baby...I tried to protect that little girl, Aya said she got out...she suddenly appeared appeared afterafter i was there, she wasn't there before...she got close to me and the harmed her...so I pretended to be rude to her at times while they were around...needles are no joke Aya...they had needles all over in my body...this time they fed my parents DNA that they left behind before i hid them." He said as paused, moving away from them and then he disappeared again.

As he appeared, he was standing next to the doors in their room, the private doors, that lead him to the pool of blood, "You don't need to go that way...there is a shorter way." He said, as he disappeared again, as his daughter gasped, running towards the door and putting her hand on the rock as it opened.

"Whoa...I couldn't feel him until he appeared..mom, they did somwthing to him..he is untraceable when he does that, and i didn't notice until I realized he wasn't talking anymore." She said, as he stood there looking at her.

Raven gasped, as he started to walk towards the pool, he grunted, as he fell against the wall.

Report Post Tip

Savannah sat there in shock as she saw the newborn baby  and began to shake in fear and grief. As the color drained from her face as she listened to them speaking.

"They tried to get a woman pregnant so that they would have another  by you" she  ran to the bathroom as her stomach lurched from the shock of the evil in this world as Gregori came into the room and held her hair back from her face.. 

"My queen, they will be dealt with for these are vile crimes of nature that could hurt the mortals of this world"  as he grabbed a wash cloth and rised it under cold water. "He needs you to be strong

Report Post Tip

As he listened to her puking, he stood up right, as Raven came over and helped him. He could see the pool of blood before him, as he gradually started to move closer with help. Thrn suddenly gathering the strength. He disappeared, and appeared before the pool of blood, as Raven went back to her mother.

Vezux took off his ripped clothes, and seeing they were ripped anyway, so why keep them on, he then let himself fall into the pool. As he listened to things around him, he heard someone coming in. But he still stayed drop into the blood poold letting them do their thing. Vezux felt as if his mind was shattered in many ways. He let his mind wonder, as the blood began to go and down, as if it was being consumed and refilling.

Report Post Tip

Getting up off her knees and washes her face,  as Gregori growled  "i told you before the girls were born that you should be feeding more to keep up your strength Savannah...now take what i offer freely and with honor" She grabbed his wrist and sank her fangs deep, drinking deeply the rich coppery taste of the ancient blood of her people, feeling it course through her veins  strengthen her once more before sealing the wound. 

"Thank you Gregori" As she pushed away from him and heads to the pool to find vez, where her was in the pool of blood

Report Post Tip

As he just floated deep within hr blood, listening to everything taking it all in, taking in the blood, he could feel the blood moving up and down, as if it was breathing. His mind wondered off into it own direction a little, as he remembered the beatings, and cuts they gave...smashing in head..cutting him limb from limb, trying to see if he could die. They burned him to ash, but still he survived, replenishing himself, he remembered the screams of others. Then suddenly he heard it, a little girls movements, was that baby the only survivor? He had to check it for sure. He then suddenly heard small feet moving along the edge of the pool.

"Vezzy...I wanted to say thank you for keeping alive...my mother was killed, and i was able to get in and out of the cells, I owe you my life..." The little girl got doen on her knees, looking down at the pool of blood.

As Vezux swam to the edge, he poked his head up abit, looking at her, he could hear a maid gasping, he could see the little girl was smiling brightly, as he continued to obsorbed the blood hr continued to listen to her.

"Hehe...I knew you were soft hearted...you seemed to have been drained badly...so I was correct they kept you on the brink of death...I followed those people that took you away from there and I was able to be by yourside as well promised...vezzy I was also able to more information...they have facilities like that all over the world, each one pretty bad...they are trying to gain their way into your home, they want..."She looked up at the maid that was coming closer, she growled, as Vezux turned to look.

Seeing it instantly, he jumped out of the pool, jumping high, and his hand ended up through her body, moving before he even thought as bout if, he was faster than the little girl, as he pulled his hand out, "can i burn it?" She asked, as he nodded, he jumped back into the pool continuing to gain life.

Suddenly he could here Savannah coming towards the pool, as the last of the body was burned to ash, he poked up his head to peek at them, as the girl ran back to where she was. Feeling himself coming back to nornal he stayed quiet, seeing Gregori follow, as the little girl put up a shield, as he turned to look at the little girl who panicked a bit. Then as their eyes met, she started to calm down.

"Vezzy, you promise?" She asked as he nodded.

Report Post Tip

Kassy's ears pricked up inside Savannah's mind "someone else was in this room my queen. But this is all to weird for me " as savannah walked forward quietly, looking around the room picking the scent and seeing a lil girl disappear into the darkness. Kneeling beside the pool and looks up at vez 

"who was the child? and how the hell did she get in here"

Report Post Tip

"I am anya..I followed him here...he protected me in the labs...he gave a lot to protect me and the lot of us...my mother was murdered in front of me..."Vezux appeared, suddenly out of the blood. 

"She is another test subject child that I had thought died as a baby..her mother gave birth twice, i thought it was three..but when i looked at their pereonal files it was two..she was among the two...she is the last to survive with that baby..she another one of my children...her real name anyalis nalia..after her mother.."he said, as a towel appeared around his lower half. 

"She followed my siblings..like me she I'd able to hide her presence..she would allow herself to get caught everyoncd in awhile to give me mental information, and I gathered information i had realized she was on to the surviving babies that they thought died, she just disappeared keeping me informed." He said, as the little girl appeared, she hopped on his back, not letting go.

"I can't ever let anyone get ahold of any immortal child even my own..once I get fully dressed, we can discuss what's going on if you wish, but right now...I need to put some clothes on..my daughter can give us infomation that even you will gasp at."He said, as he looked back at the little girl.

Report Post Tip

Savannah looked at the girl as she thought of her own kids, on what would happen if they had did that to her. Knowing how protective she was of them all,  she turned and held out her arms to the child "Come lil one if vez had promised you that he would protect you. I won't harm you ever or a child of his." she waited to see what she would do.

Lifting up her head and smiled "Go dress and we will talk on what the hell is going on " she sighed softly thinking that the peace would never end and the fear for her kids would be still there.

Report Post Tip

The little girl looked back at him, he nodded, and got closer to Savannah as the little girl hopped lightly, "hehe...okay...if he trusts you then so do I." She said, as he snorted, shalinng his head.

"Alright, I seriously have to figure out how I'm gonna understand her and and myself and that baby...which means im gonna have have to do daily check ups on her and that baby boy.."He said as he started to disappear, and appeared in the room seeing Raven again, he raised a brown.

"Dad..where did you come from?" She asked, as he started to walk past her, not saying a word to wash him self.

"The blood pool room" he said as he took a step and disappeared and appeared in the bathroom turning on the shower.

He turned on the shower, looking back seeing the maid stare at him as he growled at her, raising a hand up and slammed the door closed. As she yelled at him, he then took off his towel and waited for the water to hear him.

As he cleaned himself, he could Raven yelling at the maid, "Oh?..and he doesn't have a right to privacy? You realize if my mother catches you she will kill you for this right?" She growled, grabbing the human by the throat.

"I'm..I'm..sorry...he didn't need to..be...so rude.." She barely breathed.

"Man..he has a right to be rude..you were in his private chambers, staring at him, he was pratically naked..that's eye raping..since it was without his permission...and he is rude?" She growled, as her hang squeezed tighter. 

Vezux finishing up as quickly as possible, he sighed in content, pretending not to know what was going on outside, as he quiicklt made his egyptian pants appear him, clothing himself.

He then put in his robes, along with jewelries, and he raised a hand opening the door.

As the door opened, he started to comb his hair, putting it half up and in a slight messy ponytail and rest down, as he was done, his colors were blue and gold, he looked at the scene, as he saw savannah coming in the room with the little girl and Raven choking a maid, he appeared before Raven as he sucked his teeth, and shook his head, and gently removed her hand from the human and she started to couch.

"Anya..let's go eat hmm?" He said, as Raven cheered at the idea of food, he snorted. "Love you ready to get started?" He said, hoping nothing happened while he was gone.

Report Post Tip

Watching the angry look on her daughters face, she began to growl before frowning. "What the fuck is that maid doing out of the dungeon...She is the mole that has been going back and forth to the hunters and maybe these people" 

Standing up and walks over to the maid and grabs her by the throat, lifting her up into the air  "You better fucking start telling me, who let you out of the dungeon girl or i will kill you now" Savannah bared her fangs as she leaned close as she whispered in her ear "Tell me is he still alive as i will know if your lying"

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: A family reunion
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL