Get Timers Now!
X

Sep 27 - 04:38:14
Page: [ <<< - << - < ] … 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 
Does anyone here cook? What are your go-to dishes? Started by: KellyC on Oct 21, '19 00:41

Homemade family sauce, with a side of garlic bread. 

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Homemade pizza. It's quick (minus prepping the dough the day before), it's fun, it's delish, you get to take out all your agression on a ball of dough.
What more is there to want?

I make a knock off of East Side Mario's Firecracker Shrimp bowties. Boil a box of bowtie noodles. Cook shrimp in olive oil with garlic and thai chilis, and then add snowpeas and tomatoes (seeds removed), add pesto. Mix the pasta with the veggies and shrimp, add more olive oil as dressing.

I do enjoy cooking a lot, but i dont have a favorit meal to prepare, i just enjoy the craftmanship tied to it.

But i'd say the most fun food i can prepare are bbqs on legit fire pits, eh, brazilian bbq you know :P

Doing some bbq means lots of beers, which is good on its own, but its also a good way of approaching possible new clients.

Report Post Tip

Blacked Lemon Pepper Chicken Alfredo. Sometimes I also make it just plain with chicken and garlic and parmesan with a side of spinach boiled with chili flakes. 

I make a really good homemade lemon cheesecake, I've made it so many times, it was my daughter-in-laws favorite, she would always request for her birthday or for holidays.. It's not the same without her, may she rest in peace.

I do not cook very well. I mean I was probably trained well by my parents but my skillset kind of sticks to cereal, rice and sandwiches. I could probably apply myself and be a subpar cook but I have yet to do this.

Report Post Tip

Ooh DeathbecomesMe if you're fond of lemon-y cheesecakes I can definitely recommend trying out making a german cheesecake at some point. Simply delicous.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: Does anyone here cook? What are your go-to dishes?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL