Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 27 - 04:22:08
Page: [ <<< - << - < ] … 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [ > - >>> ]
Does anyone here cook? What are your go-to dishes? Started by: KellyC on Oct 21, '19 00:41

Homemade family sauce, with a side of garlic bread. 

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Homemade pizza. It's quick (minus prepping the dough the day before), it's fun, it's delish, you get to take out all your agression on a ball of dough.
What more is there to want?

I make a knock off of East Side Mario's Firecracker Shrimp bowties. Boil a box of bowtie noodles. Cook shrimp in olive oil with garlic and thai chilis, and then add snowpeas and tomatoes (seeds removed), add pesto. Mix the pasta with the veggies and shrimp, add more olive oil as dressing.

I do enjoy cooking a lot, but i dont have a favorit meal to prepare, i just enjoy the craftmanship tied to it.

But i'd say the most fun food i can prepare are bbqs on legit fire pits, eh, brazilian bbq you know :P

Doing some bbq means lots of beers, which is good on its own, but its also a good way of approaching possible new clients.

Report Post Tip

Blacked Lemon Pepper Chicken Alfredo. Sometimes I also make it just plain with chicken and garlic and parmesan with a side of spinach boiled with chili flakes. 

I make a really good homemade lemon cheesecake, I've made it so many times, it was my daughter-in-laws favorite, she would always request for her birthday or for holidays.. It's not the same without her, may she rest in peace.

I do not cook very well. I mean I was probably trained well by my parents but my skillset kind of sticks to cereal, rice and sandwiches. I could probably apply myself and be a subpar cook but I have yet to do this.

Report Post Tip

Ooh DeathbecomesMe if you're fond of lemon-y cheesecakes I can definitely recommend trying out making a german cheesecake at some point. Simply delicous.

Report Post Tip

Chicken Adobo, if you wanna be fancy cook it well in full steps and have it gourmet. or if you lazy atm chop em meats and condiments put all of it in a pot, cooks the same.

Report Post Tip

I love to cook. Can spend some time do a roast dinner (beef or chicken) with all the trimmings. A tamed down version of Christmas dinner.

Make a good curry and throw all sorts of spices in

I am trying to get a perfect tasting dahl - I am experimenting with the amounts of cinnamon and cloves as well as coconut milk and some mango chutney to give it some fruitiness.  I think another two to three attempts and I'll have something I'm totally happy with.  I mean I'm happy now, but I think it could be better.

Report Post Tip

If you're into air fryer cooked foods: Tilapia Tacos. Pat the fish fillets dry, season with Cajun seasoning, cook for 16 minutes flipping halfway through. Eat them with corn tortillas with a touch of sour cream, fresh cilantro and onions. You'll never go back to boring old tacos especially considering how easy it is. 

Report Post Tip

i LOVE to cook.  My Favorite Dishes are Pasta... kids love it... But.. the ones they beg for... are my... Original dishes.   Usually a hodge podge of leftovers that i make into a one pot dish.   For instance... Left over Ramen (your favorite flavor... or new packs either or) A roll of hamburger (We love using ground sausage too)  A couple cans of Mixed veggies (one if you are making for yourself) cook hamburger in pot, I usually add some onion, and other seasonings (use your favorites)  the spice packet from the ramen.  add in the veggie and your ramen.  Use enough water to JUST cover the Ramen.   Cook till soft and enjoy!  This is one of my Kids favorites!

Report Post Tip

I have a modified bacon fried rice recipe I make that is real good. Bacon, egg, rice, veggies, soy sauce and sesame oil. Soooooo good!

I cook all the time. My favorite thing to cook is Lasagna. I use four types of cheeses including ricotta, mozarella and two other cheeses. I use sausage and hamburger along with a couple eggs and a slice of bread. Several seasonings as well. It is amazing and can make enough for four to five days. Absolutely the best.

Report Post Tip

Love cooking. My go to's are lasagne, chilli or home made curry with all the trimmings (naan, popadoms, mango chutney etc). But on a lazy day you can't beat a jacket potato with beans and cheese or a toasted sandwich with tuna and cheese. Yummy.

Not the best cook here just do the simple stuff like spag bol, chicken curry and pasta dishes. Throw bit herds in meals like garlic but am still alive so must be doing something right haha. 

Report Post Tip
Pizza wraps or meatloaf with mash potatoes and corn
Report Post Tip

A go to for me is like a chicken stew.  Diced chicken breast with handmade dumplings, with some potatoes and carrots and then a large dollop of wholegrain mustard for some spice and sweetness.

I'm starting to hate cooking. 

When you have the time it can feel quite rewarding but finding the time is an absolute ballache. Guess that's why we're in the ready meal era of eating shit.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: Does anyone here cook? What are your go-to dishes?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL