Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 28 - 08:25:23
Page: [ <<< - << - < ] … 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 
Does anyone here cook? What are your go-to dishes? Started by: KellyC on Oct 21, '19 00:41

I cook that cajun food, better then new orleans

Gumbo, Etouffee, Jambalaya, RedBeans and Rice w/cornbread,

Crawfish Fettuccine, Fried catfish etc. Definitely nothing healthy hear lmao.

Report Post Tip

i Love cooking.  My Favorite Go to Dish is Spaghetti or Chili.  Or... one i created which i call  mash up. 

Mash up consists of: 

5 bags of ramen noodles with seasoning packets (Your choice i usually use beef or pork)

1 LB Ground beef or Pork

2 cans or one large bag of Mixed Veggies

1 Med Onion Chopped

Spice it up to Your taste!

to Cook:

Brown the Ground Beef/pork in a LARGE Pot... this is a one pot meal

Open Ramen, use your favorite Spices and all the seasoning packets. 

add in your onion and cook well. 

Next add in Your veggies

and the ramen noodles. Add enough water to cover by about an inch and cook completely. 

Serve and enjoy!

Report Post Tip

I love making glazed onions sauce with some meat and mushroom combination, my favorite would probably be chicken and mushroom, with probably wayyyy too many onions, cause when doesn one ever have too many onions.

Takes a while (1-2 hours to cook the onions to perfection) but my goodness is it good

Report Post Tip

Well lately my go to lazy dinner is I'll cook up a burger,  toast the bun get my condiments on it and some pickes drop the cheese ontop of the burger while it's almost all cooked put that on the bun maybe get some lettuce on it and that's where I fry up an egg over medium and drop it on top. I swear it's so good but that's usually just a can't think of anything else to do for dinner kinda thing. 

Report Post Tip
If it’s breaded, fits on a baking tray and doesn’t need touching for half an hour then I can cook it

In addition I do a decent toast, edible pasta and stuff in the microwave (so long as it doesn’t require too much stirring)
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: Does anyone here cook? What are your go-to dishes?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL