Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 25 - 11:54:30
Page: [ <<< - < ] … 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 … [ > - >>> ]
Does anyone here cook? What are your go-to dishes? Started by: KellyC on Oct 21, '19 00:41

Ohhh.. homemade chicken fettuccine alfredo is bomb too. Who's making it for me? 

1... 2... 3... NOT IT!

Report Post Tip

I have a few dishes that could be considered "go-to" but the main one, my favourite, is nachos or a nacho bowl using "Spicy Buffalo Wings" flavoured Doritos.

Report Post Tip

Wouldn't say I have 'go-to' type of dishes. Certainly got my favourites, like homemade lasagne, Nandos like chicken, Kormas etc. Recently, due to the lockdown, I have been doing more random things and the kids been getting involved in learning. There is an upside here due to the added time! So been teaching my sons (ages 9 and 8) how to cook! (Safely of course).

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

A easy go to that can also impress is risotto .I prefer it cause you can switch up the risotto in many ways and take it any direction you want mushroom,shrimp,chicken. Takes a little finesse but will be delicious at the end. 

Report Post Tip

I make a mean bolognese, thats my go to

Report Post Tip

Normally leg of lamb cooked in rosemary and garlic

Report Post Tip

Cooking, yall think yall know about cooking?

Report Post Tip
Meatloaf with cheese inside, buttered green beans and cheddar cheese mashed potatoes!
Report Post Tip
I make a very good sloppy joe from scratch.
Report Post Tip
Anything in a wrap - requires no skill, tastes good
Report Post Tip
I'm the only cook in the house...but can't do Yorkshire puddings to they have to be the frozen ones...
Report Post Tip

aaahh cooking, depends on how lazy i am, and also to which country i recently been on holidays or not, often i try to cook in that style

Report Post Tip
I’m just all around lazy when it comes to cooking. But I can make a mean ass burger
Report Post Tip

Steak drenched in Irish whiskey with mac n beer cheese, and a large glass of whiskey.

Report Post Tip

I don't like to cook, but I know how to cook carbonara.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip
I can make awesome steak. Also really good chicken parmesan
Report Post Tip

Might be a new staple, but made a delicious pea risotto last night

Report Post Tip
I only cool microwave food
Report Post Tip

Grilling is an easy out.  Burgers, chicken, sausage for proteins, then throw on some corn on the cob, grilled onions, then a can of baked beans and you have the easiest meal ever!

Report Post Tip

mac and cheese mostly maybe some spagetti as vvell

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: Does anyone here cook? What are your go-to dishes?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL