Get Timers Now!
X

Mar 29 - 04:45:46
Page: [ <<< - << - < ] … 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [ > - >>> ]
Does anyone here cook? What are your go-to dishes? Started by: KellyC on Oct 21, '19 00:41

My go to is always a soup or stew of somekind as I can do that well and easy to keep left overs and have a good meal later.  Cooking for 1 most of the time means it is important to cook things that you have left overs worth eating later as it is hard to make just enough for 1 meal unless you live of prepackaged meals.

Report Post Tip

I enjoy cooking!  I like to cook a number of casseroles and definitely anything I can put in a slow cooker or my Instant pot!  :D  Lasagna done in a slow cooker is really good in my opinion!  :D

Report Post Tip
I’ve enjoyed cooking since I was a kid taking Home Economics just so I’d get to eat at school. I actually learned to love it, though. Lately I’ve been trying to make some Indian dishes. Most are very easy to make, but very difficult to make well. I’ll get there eventually with enough practice. It’s currently at the “edible” phase.
Report Post Tip
Can't beat a chilli in my opinion, throw it all in a pan and leave it to do its own thing for a while... Easy!
Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

I love making a huge breakfast burrito, I usually include eggs, either bacon or sausage and add some sort of spice in it. Oh of course LOT'S OF CHEESE, with a tortilla and chow in! Of course some coffee on the side to wake me up after the hard work is done

Report Post Tip

Sadly most of my meals are go to quick ones between work and study most of the time, but if i can, i like to mrinate any form of meat just to try and get something extra out of a meal, whther is thai style prawns and chicken, or a worcestshire sauce/soy combo among the ingredients on a steak.   The biggest problem being, of course supermarket steaks are s thin and not that inch or so thick i get back home from the butchers

Report Post Tip

I do like to cook. I pretty much stick to the basics.

love steak and potatoes. Roasted potatoes with rosemary and thyme. Steak medium. Sometimes I’ll get on a kick where I marinate a bunch. 

Report Post Tip
I really hat to cook in the kitchen but the bbq is a different story.
I love to prepare some good steak or other meat outside on the bbq.
Sunny weather a few beers and thats the bosses life!
Report Post Tip
I cook a lot, I enjoying cooking a good curry, I am actually cooking a tikka paneer curry tonight.
Report Post Tip

Love cooking, and I do enjoy cooking for others more. Searing a nice cut of meat is always fun, but above all else, I love me some salted cod dishes, à Brás being my favourite to cook.

Report Post Tip

will be ready to fire up the barbecue once the weather kicks in.

Loads of meat. Sausage, burgers, steaks, kebabs

and a few beers to wash it down

Report Post Tip

My go to dish has to be Steak, Homemade chips and homemade Peppercorn sauce with onions and a pint of ale on the side.

Otherwise maybe Lasagna and garlic bread.

For take-away mostly its Pizza as Domino' is only 2 mins drive away so can guarantee it arriving hot 

Report Post Tip

Another dish you could try and is great for a winter warmer - Djibouti, Skoudehkaris - google the recipe - I have put my own version of the recipe online via Blogger - user, DCCS. not sure if i can attach the link or not

Report Post Tip

I used to be a chef for a local spot I opened. I specialized in a fusion of Indonesian and Filipino dishes. My favorite things to cook and probably our most popular items on our menu were our rendangs, and our indonesian/filipino hybrid adobo dishes. I'd blend a lot of spices only found from both regions to create a unique, but familiar flavor to the traditional dishes.

When I come home though, the last thing I want to do is cook. My go-to dishes are rice, spam, and eggs, or rice and sausage. Keep it simple, because I'm not trying to impress anyone at home. LOL

Report Post Tip

I took cooking in middle school, one recipe from back then is still my go to. Taco salad. I know sounds easy but this recipe has a spin and is so yummy

Report Post Tip

I hate cooking. Dawg, I've tried, but the amount of dishes to do after + the cleaning + the preparation and the cost of the ingredients and the time it takes... Cooking is one of those things that I'll never understand how people enjoy it.

Report Post Tip

I am pasta fan, more like pasta with cheese so whenever i dont know what to eat i always make that

I make a mean loaded baked potato and ham soup. It takes all day to make, but  there is almost never any leftovers to enjoy the next day. 

Tartiflette every time or if I am forced to a lovely kedgeree. Weird I know. Lol I'll take a pregnancy test just to ensure this isn't cravings!

Report Post Tip

My kids call it prison slip but there’s almost hardly any left overs. It’s ground beef, cubed potatoes, cream of mushroom soup, can of cheddar cheese soup. Season to taste, add some veggies and now in some shredded cheese. Bake until cooked fully. Simple yet delicious 

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: Does anyone here cook? What are your go-to dishes?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL