Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 25 - 17:33:13
Page:  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 … [ > - >> - >>> ]
Does anyone here cook? What are your go-to dishes? Started by: KellyC on Oct 21, '19 00:41

I'm looking for dinner inspirations. 

Report Post Tips: 9 / Total: $180,000 Tip

I make the best Lasagna, bar none.

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip

I slow cook with crock pot but my go to is my microwave.  Nachos, burritos, hamburgers, even mash potatoes.  So many things you can whip up in a matter of mins.  Chicken and rice, forgot that one. :)

Report Post Tip

I have an Instant Pot that I use almost every week.  When I forget to thaw meat, I'll pressure cook chicken from frozen, brush on homemade bbq sauce, then put it in a hot oven to form a glaze.  My go-to side is roasted vegetables with salt, pepper, and oil.  Super simple!

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip
Rice pilaf (greek style) and roasted chicken is a staple for me. Easy and delicious!
Report Post Tip
Fettuccini Alfredo with chicken parm is always top notch
Check out BBQ Pit Boys on youtube

That's my inspiration
I do both of them.
Report Post Tip

My usually go to meal is a plate of colcannon, with pan seared scallops, Blackpudding and crispy streaky bacon, with a marsala reduction. You need the best of ingredients to make it worth while, but it is sooooo good. And if I have the time, a home made traditional Tiramisu for dessert.

Report Post Tip

Beans on toast. I don't even burn the toast anymore. Chef in the making.

Report Post Tip

Love to cook and bake, and just the perfect time of year to get baking.

Currently been enjoying a Chicken Dorito Casserole this past week, and about to make another yummy Quiche tomorrow.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $32,719 Tip
Probably pulled pork.

I put a bed of onions and garlic in the bottom of a slow cooker and cover it with chicken broth, then I dump in the pork roast with a run that’s got salt, chili powder, brown sugar and a tiny bit of cinnamon. Put some bbq sauce in at the end and pull it apart.

Mmmmmmmm.
Report Post Tip
I‘m a hobby chef. I mostly cool italian (easy but delicious: spaghetti carbonara) and thai dishes. mmmhmmm
Spaghetti carbonara is always a winner made 5 days rations of it the other day.

I'm really bad at cooking, so I just order take out. But my husband cooks for me.

Report Post Tip
I'd have to say Mongolian barbeque and kabons. Or shrimp scampi. Those are my favorite dishes.
Report Post Tip
I’m going to make some butter chicken today
Report Post Tip
I cooked a banging bean stew the other night
Report Post Tip

Eggs and bacon count?

Report Post Tip
Yes i love to cook. Idk what my go to dish is but i do like cooking steak, homemade beef stew and sausage biscuits and gravy. There's one thing I want to make that I haven't done yet and that's some onion soup.
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: Does anyone here cook? What are your go-to dishes?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL