Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 19 - 20:33:25
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 … [ > - >> - >>> ]
Does anyone here cook? What are your go-to dishes? Started by: KellyC on Oct 21, '19 00:41
I hate to cook. So easy way out for me.

Smoked saucage in frying pan, boil some pasta, sprinkle with cheese and then soak it in ketchup.
Report Post Tip

A dead body roasted on a flame

Report Post Tip

Sounds tasty, Prem. What would you have as your side dish with that?

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Costco, a warehouse store, sells these stuffed peppers I convert into combination burritos by cooking the meat with the peppers, add jalapeno refried beans, with sour cream, cheese, chopped tomatoes and onions.  Topped with green sauce.

Report Post Tip
Mm I like to cook a few things. Crock pot lasagna, tator tot casserole, enchiladas... Ok correction don't necessarily like to cook but I can occasionally.
Report Post Tip

I can't cook much, but got to love a mean plate full of sunny side up eggs.

Report Post Tip

Beef bourguignon - made with at least one bottle of red wine, preferably two <3

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

I can make a mean pot of Gumbo.

Report Post Tip

coconut shrimp soft tacos with mango and cranberry salsa

Report Post Tip

Best dish I can make are Bolognese pasta, so I wouldnt consider myself much of a cook.

Report Post Tip

I'm awful at cooking. I make a buffalo chicken wrap that is delicious but its all from frozen stuff that I can microwave and assemble afterwards. 

Report Post Tip

Crock pot pulled chicken... add boneless chicken, some bbq sauce, set on low and done by end of work day. 

Report Post Tip

Learned to cook ribs and steak at a young age and I’ve grown to prefer it and try to add it in every meal I eat.

Report Post Tip

My go-to is a hobo dinner.  You put a hamburger patty in a aluminum foil packet with cream of mushroom, various veggies (i.e. carrots, potatoes, onions, etc), seasoning and then cook it in the oven.

Report Post Tip

Dutch Oven cooking.... Chicken Pot pie

Report Post Tip

Spaghetti bolognese is hard to get wrong. If you buy a good sauce.

Report Post Tip

A quick tuna salad with onions, spices, and chili flakes

Report Post Tip
You can't go wrong with a chicken tikka masala.
Report Post Tip

Hmm depends on how much effort I want to put in.. Rib Eye cooked on an iron skillet if I am feeling lazy, or reverse seared on the Weber Kettle after indirect cooking. Or if I am really keen then a beef shin chilli extra hot done in the crock pot for 8 hours.

Report Post Tip
Thai yellow curry, quick, easy, delicious
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: Does anyone here cook? What are your go-to dishes?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL