Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 27 - 23:56:39
Page: [ <<< - << - < ] … 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 … [ > - >>> ]
What did you play (video games) as a kid? Started by: Arthur on Oct 27, '20 00:09

Used to play the same Super Mario as everyone else, plenty of PS1 games too though. Three games that really stick out to me:

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles(N64)

Digimon World 3(PS1)

Yu-Gi-Oh(PS1)

And OHHH Blood Omen: Legacy of Kain was my shit. 

Report Post Tip
Gta has always been one of my favorites. I think I've played them all. I've always wished there was a game like GTA with multiple cities that incorporated some features from this game. Specifically the drugs and travel mechanics.
Report Post Tip

One of the best games of my childhood was the Mcdonalds McKids game. It was absolutely insane and hilariously terrible looking back on it. But hours were spent by my brother and myself just running around and jumping to collect the golden arches and save Mcdonald land or whatever. 

Report Post Tip
Definitely would have to be the Nintendo 64 playing the legend of Zelda. I was obsessed with that game though never managed to finish them. Bought a 64 recently and intend to final finish the games 20 years on.
Report Post Tip
When I was a kid I played pac man donkey Kong and dungeon and dragons. Tekmo bowl was the football game that rocked.
Report Post Tip
I played this when I was a kid before all the updates. 

Did also play the substitute site, think it was called mafiafamily while this site was down but stopped before this game re-launched. 

Ducks also used to play the first command and conquer and CS when the guns never disappeared between each round. The map was littered with guns after a couple of turns and shooting long range was a guessing game, is that pixel moving?

*Queck*
Report Post Tip
Mario was the one of my favorites back then. I also loved to play Zelda Mario cart and excit bike. I also used to play contra like crazy I still remember the cheT code to get 50 men
Report Post Tip

For me as a kid, I liked Zelda and Link. I finished Zelda, well the first world, anyway. Link I never made it past the archangel. I Played a lot of the original Nintendo Games.

Report Post Tip
I remember the first ever Sega my parents bought a for me as a kid. I played sonic over and over again. No chance of saving between sessions, just start all over from the beginning again.
Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

I've never played video games. They sound hideous! 

I like my games text-based and minimal graphics, thank you very much.

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip

as a kid i loved playing megaman on the snes, i forget which installment but my mother would just bring the game out to keep me occupied for hours when i gave her too much of a headache lol.

Report Post Tip

I played during my childhood days the most amazing shit that I have ever played before..

And it was harry potter and the effin stone.

It was boring for me because I am not a harry potter fan but, I am a hermione granger fan. oops..

Report Post Tip

Lots of RTS games. Command and Conquer and Warcraft was my favorites. Then I moved onto MMO's as my dad got me to play Everquest with him, I mostly just got powerleveled lol

Report Post Tip

Always  fan of the old grand theft autos. Goes without saying Vice City lol

Report Post Tip

James Bond Goldeneye, vigilante 8, gods of war, star wars empire, army men green soldiers, rainbow six, more games than I can even begin to remember.

Report Post Tip

I'm old but not old old, my earliest console memories are the Sega megadrive with sonic the hedgehog but I would say my SNES was what I remember the most and playing Super Mario for hours on end.

Good times with very little care in the world

Report Post Tip

Grand theft auto all of them. They were all so good. Madden or really any sports game. Lots of different shooters. So many good games growing up. Mario kart and 007 were the best. 

Report Post Tip

God I played a ton of games as I was growing up, Frogger, Pong Mario ect.. but one of my all time favorites were Golden Eye what a great game to play with your friends lol.

Report Post Tip

A lot of super mario bros at the local Youth center until I get a nintendo for christmas. If memory serves me right I did also play a lot of Castlevania. 
Once I got my first PC, it was Sim city and Command and conquer

Report Post Tip

Grand Theft Auto SA, GTA VC, GTA3, Max Payne, CIV, and so many others. Video games were my life as a kid....still are. 

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: What did you play (video games) as a kid?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL