Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 26 - 07:53:03
Page: [ <<< - << - < ] … 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 … [ > - >>> ]
What did you play (video games) as a kid? Started by: Arthur on Oct 27, '20 00:09
Super Nintendo - so a lot of Mario and Street Fighter before moving on to GTA and resident evil
Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Arcade miss the arcade, pole position ,centipede , and any shooting game. 

Report Post Tip

Godeneye

Street Fighter

Pirates Gold was my shit lmao

Ogre Battle 64 

and

Grand theft Auto 2....

Report Post Tip

Hey everyone I used to play doom loved the game a lot 

Hope you all have a Wonderfull day !

BombaClock

Report Post Tip

Definitely Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic. 1 and 2  are classics, not just for Star Wars fans but for any lovers of Roleplaying games. 

Report Post Tip

frostbite, pitfall, defender, phoenix, pacman then things like mario, duck hunt etc later on.   Was a skiw progression from atari 2600 to NES

Report Post Tip

Any game I could get my hand to for SNES

Great memories playing the first Star Wars Game (2d of course) and the worst playing the U.N. Squadron (which had no save option so every time you started from the start)

Report Post Tip

None. I'm not a dumb nerd 

Report Post Tip

played everything !
and still am...
started with an old "need for speed"
doing CSGO now :')

Report Post Tip
Tomb raider and the Sims was my go to games, weirdest combo ever but used to pretend I was sick to get off school to play Sims all day.
Report Post Tip

I would say: Generals, Warcraft, Crusaders, Call of duty, Medal of honour and Counter Strike. Loved them all to be fair.

Report Post Tip
I played a ton of street fighter and taken as a child. I eventually switched over to other games later on but my heart still lies in the fighting games.
Report Post Tip

CS 1.6
GTA ViceCity
early need for speens... i dont know
max payne :') (was hard AF)
serious sam 1 !
Age of Empires <3

Report Post Tip
Loved Zelda: Ocarina of Time. It was rhe first game that showed me what cideo games could actually be. Mario 64 opened that door for everyone.
Report Post Tip

I remember when AOE came into my life. It was a warm summers evening. The lights were dimmed. I connected to the dial up to start the game. The loud screeching spread throughout the house. My grandmother came in and beat my ass telling me to go to bed. I tied her up and played the masterpiece of what AOE IS. That is why.

Report Post Tip
I bet I have the most hours on GTA3 but I played all kinds of games as a kid. Call of duty gta driver socom. Man there were so many great games back then. I miss the age of just going home no stress 48 hours of gaming. Didn’t appreciate how good I has it.
Report Post Tip

Growing up, I played First person shooters like Halo and Call of Duty. Recently, I've expanded to racing games like Forza Horizons 4 and Doom Eternal.

Report Post Tip
I started playing super Mario, then I loved the call of duty and the PES and the GTA is my vice playing those games do not bore me.
Report Post Tip

My first ever console was the Playstation 1. So my first games were Tomb Raider, Spyro, Crash Bandicoot, Croc 1 & 2. I miss Croc, Still occasionally play it now on an emulator.

Report Post Tip

So many I'm not sure where to start. The beginning I guess. Then I was about 6 I got a Nintendo Entertainment System with Super Mario Bros. and Duck Hunt. I played the hell out of both of them and began collecting NES games. This is what I would class as the early days of gaming. We also had an old Atari 2600 that I played sometimes, but it was nothing compared to the NES. To be continued.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: What did you play (video games) as a kid?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL