Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 25 - 15:06:49
Page: [ <<< - << - < ] … 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [ > - >>> ]
What did you play (video games) as a kid? Started by: Arthur on Oct 27, '20 00:09
Played games like those simple arcade games lol, and most notably that subway surfer and games like that temple runner
Report Post Tip

The Game Boy Advance is part of the reason why I don't know my 4 or 7 times tables as instinctively as the other numbers. The title that lead to this deficiency? Aero the Acro-Bat. It was a basic platformer with a circus theme, but I thought it was the most badass thing in the world since it was an 'edgy' (to an 8 year old) alternative to the Mario franchise.

Report Post Tip
I’m just sat here waiting for someone to say they played Red Dead Redemption as a kid so I can feel super old…
Report Post Tip

Sonic, as in Sonic the hedgehog. Both 1 and 2. Those where the days, good times with friends all gathered up in front of the TV screen. Way before flatscreens and fancy LED panels. Fond memories :)

Report Post Tip
Sonic too, like ED above.
Also, Mortal Kombat, FIFA 96, James Bond 007: the Duel and a few others I can't remember now.
Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

As a kid will date me way back in the analogs of time, but my first video game was Atria Pong. Then came Duck Hunt such a master of technology for when they came out LOL.

Report Post Tip

I played Nintendo Gameboy Pokemonsssss, Warcraft, Starcraft, Age of Empire, Red Alert and generally the mainstream games at my year.

Report Post Tip
I started playing games back in 2004-2006, my first device at the time was this big computer and then a PlayStation 2.

At the time, I fell in love with Counter Strike, GTA SA, and mortal kombat shaolin monks.

The PlayStation 2 made my childhood awesome because of the couch games(co-op/versus) I've done with multiple kids at the time. I made connections that exist until today.
Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip
I grew up up playing PC games and Nintendo and saga I remember my dad came home from work one day and said let's go to the video game store three towns over and we went and got GTA the very first one and we played it till we beat it

I played a lot of the classics on SNES and even Sega. I still vaguely remember arcades when they were popular lol. But a few that I played A LOT of were FF7,8,9, and 10. GTA Vice City and San Andreas. Max Payne. 

When Left 4 Dead came out, I put thousands of hours into that.

Tennis called they it, was a great game in the 70s.

Kids today has just killing games no wonder the society is what it is today when also kids down to 5-6 can watch whatever they like on phones im shivering.
Report Post Tip

I loved the arcades in the 80's, but most of my time was spent on the Atari 2600. There was a game called "Megamania" where the screen and game would just freeze when you hit 999,999 points. It would take at least five hours to get there. I got good enough where I could do it without losing a single ship. Most of Atari's games were absolute shit, though, even by the standards of those days. They believed in quantity over quality, pumping out shit game after shit game thinking their audience of drones would gobble them up, but in reality the kids just started getting sick of it, leading to Atari's downfall and paving the way for Nintendo.

Report Post Tip

For me Was Mario All Stars on the Snez and Pokemon Red when that came out, then Yellow and every single one since lol

Report Post Tip

Too many NES games that I can really remember as my brothers and I used to rent videogames almost every weekend or so. Remember having a blast playing Double Dragon or the TMNT game.

I played the original Super Mario Bros when I'd visit family, but the SNES was my first system. I played a ton of Super Mario World when I first got it. Played a lot of Mario Kart, various baseball games, this fun unicycle racing game called Uniracers. Then got an original Playstation, and I've been a Sony guy ever since, though I don't have much time for those games anymore. Adulting can suck.

Baseball and hockey games were always my thing.  EA Sports NHL ____ whatever year.

earlier on - baseball stars and dusty Diamond all star softball were things. Played a lot of Ken Griffey on the Super Nintendo too.

Report Post Tip

"Say how old you are without saying how old you are."

I'm totally digging a lot of the replies here.

Report Post Tip

I grew up with the original Mario Bros. A little later on I got into the Tomb Raiders, Final Fantasies, GTAs, Diablo, and the Silent Hills. I still love gaming and probably always will, I'll be the granny in the nursing home with my Xbox. Currently I still like a variety of games like Red Dead Redemption 2, Sims 4, Bioshocks, DBD, Friday the 13th, and Minecraft.

Report Post Tip

I played mario on nes and n64. Different COD's on PS2-PS4. GTA ofc too. And gran turismo 3-5.

First console I had was a PS1 and a Sega Mega drive. Best game was bomberman, I loved that little dude going around dropping bombs everywhere he was great

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: What did you play (video games) as a kid?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL