Get Timers Now!
X

May 01 - 22:49:24
Page: [ <<< - << - < ] … 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 … [ > - >> - >>> ]
What did you play (video games) as a kid? Started by: Arthur on Oct 27, '20 00:09

When I was in high school, Quake was installed on every computer at our school and as soon as school was over a bunch of us used to stay and play for a few hours.

Report Post Tip

The Burnout series was pretty entertaining back in the day as well as Def Jam: Fight for NY! I owned a variety of games for PS4 but those two were the most impactful!

Report Post Tip
I used to spend most of my time playing Winning Eleven! But in my early early days I remember having tons of fun playing Pacman.
Report Post Tip

My favourite game from back in the day was GTA Vice City, and all the other GTA games but mainly that one.  Alot of good memories killing police officers ,dodging bullets, stealing cars all that good stuff.

I just love commiting crimes in games to my hearts content safe in the knowledge that there will be no come uppance for my actions.

:)

Report Post Tip

GTA Vice city / San Andreas were my favourites growing up, also classics like tomb raider / Crash bandicoot. you also have mario etc which I assume most played

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Every single Rockstar game and Pokémon game, I was obssessed with both but could only play Pokémon if my parents were home lol

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Mario sunshine was a great game it is wonderful to play.Everyone should play the game 

.........................................................................................................................................................................................................

.......................................................................................................

Report Post Tip

Feeling old here but i used to play dogfighter or baseball at my Commodore 64.
After that start playing Wolfenstein and Keen on my first PC.
My parents would let me buy a Nintendo or such so i bought the PS1 with Grand Tourismo as soon as i started earning some money  :)

Report Post Tip
Damn near everything. My official gaming careeer started with rainbow six. Then I moved to call of duty and became semi pro
Report Post Tip
Lol, thats really long ago. When the computer appeared the first thing i played on the commodore64 was javelin i think. Later donkey kong and other lcd games. Tennis also on the commodore64. Talking around 1982 on something, i dont really know
Report Post Tips: 4 / Total: $80,000 Tip

I started with Super Smash on Nintendo 64, then moved to GTA Vice City and scarface on ps2, then to ps3 and now ps4. Currently, playing crime games such as godfather, Empire of Sin & the mafia series.&nbsp;

Report Post Tip

The most played game in my household was Zelda, Ocerina of time. I probably spelled that wrong, but you get it. My mother, brother, and I played it on an old nintendo 64. It was a really fun time. Ive been trying to play zelda on other devices now that I can buy it for myself. I still enjoy zelda to this day. 

Report Post Tip

Duck Hunt and Tetris ere the first games I played.

Report Post Tip

I do not know if I already said it, but there is this game Kirby, it was played on this old Nintendo console, but what I still remember is that it had like 100 levels and every level was like really big with different enemies and mini-games between the levels, it was really amazing!

Report Post Tip
Was that on the original Nintendo pepsi-cola? I remember how fun duck hunt was back in those days. If I remember right there was a little gun for it too that you could use.
Report Post Tip
I sat, played and memorized the entire map for the original NES Legend of Zelda.
Report Post Tip
I had many games when I was kid, played the Playstation 1, Tarzan, Pepsi man and many other games that I can't remember.
Report Post Tip

Sonic the Hedgehog and Echo the Dolphin on the Sega Mega Drive was how I spent a large portion of my childhood. Spent my mid teens playing GoldenEye and Zelda on the Nintendo 64. Good times.

Report Post Tip

My earliest video game memory was super mario brothers on the Nintendo NES. Having a big ass box TV and changing it to channel 3 to get the game up. Then as time went on I played Madden, Goldeneye, Tarrak, and a bunch of other games once the N64 was the thing to get lol

Report Post Tip

Mortal Combat was my fav. I always had to be Radon and if you played long enough (which I did!) You could learn 'special moves. Pretty sure that game has guaranteed me arthritius in my later years for sure! Good memories though :)

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: What did you play (video games) as a kid?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL