Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 28 - 20:27:45
Page: [ <<< - << - < ] … 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 … [ > - >> - >>> ]
What did you play (video games) as a kid? Started by: Arthur on Oct 27, '20 00:09

i have fond memories of myself as a child at my fathers house playing with my old transformers action figures.

got to love the feeling of nostalgia of easier times.

Report Post Tip

I was really into Lemonade Stand, Galaga, Pacman, and Centipede. I just aged myself didn't I? The first console game I played was Pong on the OG Atari. We also had an Intellivision. 

Report Post Tip

As an older player atari was the 1st system out, lol  very early edition. then gradually moved up to playstation and, finally    super XBOX'    yes   I'm happy.

Report Post Tip

I was obssesed with Pokémon FireRed when I was younger. Also the original Doom and Age of Empires. Then migrated to Age of Empire.

Report Post Tip

As a kid it was all about the NES. So many good games that came along with it. If I had to pick the ones I played the most it would have to be the super mario bros games. 

Made the switch to PS later down the road and haven't left that line of consoles since. 

Report Post Tip
Played a lot of RTS games as a kid growing up, Warcraft and StarCraft were my favorites along with Command and Conquer and Myth... More so in recent years I like me RPG focused games. But mafia does just fine too lol
Report Post Tip

I vaguely remember playing Harry Potter 1 as my first game on PC when I was a kid and then an Olympics game in 2006, I wanna say. After that, I picked up gaming only after I turned 18 and went to college. 

Report Post Tip

I would say Battlefield Vietnam was one of the best games I ever played, I wasnt a kid but was in my 20s. It was on computer not some consul and nothing matched it when it came out.

Report Post Tip

My earliest memory is the Amiga Commodore but I always feel that the Sega was my first console session on Sonic for hours as a kid

The super Nintendo changed my life with Mario! 

Report Post Tip

Goldeneye was the first game I really had fond memories of as 4 player split screen was awesome with a group of friends 

obviously got into GTA once I got a ps2 

Report Post Tip

i remember playing die hard trilogy on the ps1 that had the add attachment. it was the best game i ever played in my life. Nothing will ever compare to that game. I think thats where my love for shooting came from 

Report Post Tip

As a kid one of my favorite games to grind was Majoras Mask. The replay ability for Kingdom Hearts also felt very high to me.

Report Post Tip
Golden eye and crash team racing/Mario kart were my go to multi player games. Loved zelda and the original worms games were always good crack!
Report Post Tip

Played a bunch of Castlevania and Zelda. Those old Nintendo and Super Nintendo systems always bring back the nostalgia tears.

Report Post Tip

I played a bunch of Mario games, Zelda games, COD, Assassin's Creeds, etc. Played a lot of Gameboy Advance, Nintendo DS, Gameboy Colour, Wii and Xbox 360.

Report Post Tip
Spyro was a good game.
I used to play with my family. We used to have family game night every Friday.
And we all love Spyro on the PlayStation. Another one was Mario party on the Nintendo 64.I have a little side games made the best.
Report Post Tip

Now I am old my first video game was Pong the good old up and down paddle against my brother do the same on the other side.  then we got to move up to the Atari a couple years later and the adventure game on that.  Oh how far those games have come since my childhood.

Report Post Tip

My go to games were final fantasy 7 and 8. Grand Turismo a big one, but when I remember pokemon stadium was the biggest hype among my friends lol

Report Post Tip

I got started on video games a bit later than most(early teens) and most of the stuff I played was just old school Real Time Strategy games like Age of Empires, Civ II(I think) and Warcraft.

Report Post Tip
This is going to sound creepy.

I had a SEGA growing up. Does anyone remember the at McDonalds put out a video game for that system? It was a platformer with really weird music.
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: What did you play (video games) as a kid?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL