Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 28 - 09:40:42
Page: [ <<< - << - < ] … 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 … [ > - >> - >>> ]
What did you play (video games) as a kid? Started by: Arthur on Oct 27, '20 00:09

Goldeneye on N64 was prolly the first console game I played. That was a pretty great game and classic. GTA was another great game. Felony 11-79 was a good one too. 

Report Post Tip

Sid Meier's Pirates of the Caribbean was just awesome.

A decade ahead of its time. Spent many many many a day on that game

Report Post Tip

Turok, Mariokart, Goldeneye and WCW/NWO Revenge on the N64, the stuff dreams were made of. 

Report Post Tip
I played a game called Mortal Kombat. I was only 3 years old
Report Post Tip

I loved playing super Mario Brothers and tomb raider as a kid. I wouldn't put the game down until I finished it. 

Report Post Tip

Depends, as kid I played Atari and Sega games. Also some first PC games (Diggers anyone?). But favorite games on PC that still play today are HMM3, Starcraft, Gothic1 and 2.

Report Post Tip

I used to play a couple of games, but my favorite one was Snow Bros, and the one in which there used to be dinosaurs i dont remember the name exactly.

good old days, used to play them on sega.

Report Post Tip
Started of with keen in the pc.
In the Nintendo it was Zelda and Mario. Also a puzzle game called shadow gate. That was a hard one but fun.
Report Post Tip

My brother and I loved playing NHL 94, which is by far the best of the series of games that came out.

Played lots of sega, then n64 then playstation as a kid.

Report Post Tip
For me it was games like resident evil growing up, the old ones on the original PlayStation. As I got older I’ve drifted towards GTA and RDR, Rockstar productions.
Report Post Tip

When I was a kid, I had a Nintendo and played a lot of Mario Bros. 3. Then we upgraded to a Sega Genesis and I played a lot of Sonic 2, then when I was in middle school, I got my first computer.  I got my first computer from my aunt's ex boyfriend, I can't remember exactly what he did, but his job had something to do with computers.  He got me my first computer and put a bunch of cracked games on it. There was virtual cop, the house of the dead, and some other games that I wasn't really into and the original GTA.  I played GTA the most until one of my friend's introduced me to starcraft broodwars and I played that game all the damn time.  I got into a clan called SoulReavers and yeah.

Report Post Tip

i always love tetris, and then i moved on to super Mario and pacman

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Super Mario 64 and also The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time!  The Nintendo 64 had some of the best games! During the Nintendo supremacy I guess.

Report Post Tip

i played mario cart on the DS mainly because i was old enough to play it 6 years ago but i have a switch now so i play that more often

Report Post Tip

haha, i still kinda play the same games as when i was a teenager, the ones i played as a kid, well let's just say they don't run on modern platforms anymore! :P

Report Post Tip

As a kid my first video game was harvest moon on the Dreamcast, i never really knew what i was doing so i would just play bob the builder. As i got older i got into Pokemon and spyro and casper games aswell as the original crash bandicoot on playstation 1. Continuing my learning of video games i eventually advanced to twisted metal and the getaway and eventually to 007 games and upon turning 8-9 years old i was introduced to the lovely world of Gran theft auto 3 and then vice city. Now when im not working i tend to play skyrim or Grand theft auto 5 not many games can say they have been re released on 3 counsels besides those >.> maybe we should stop buying it over and over again and theyll finally make a new addition to the series o.o 

Report Post Tip

Dating myself here, but I remember when the first Pac-Man arcade game showed up on the scene.  It was at a skating rink I used to go to when I was around 8 years old. Until then, they had only pinball games and one Space Invaders game, which everyone flocked around.  When Pac Man showed up, it was like the bar had been raised, and it wasn't long after that the flood gates opened (Think Centipede, Galactians, Donkey Kong, Tempest, etc.) and there were huge arcades everywhere. I would ride my bicycle 20 miles to the nearest one when I was 12 years old.

First thing I used play was the amiga 500, using floppy *giggedy* discs. Superfrog, Valhalla, Zool, Oops UP, Toki. Good times. Surprisingly decent music on some of those games too.

Although I noticed that quite a few of those games were sponsored by very sugary snack/drinks companies. Perhaps it was a more innocent time when we could consistently advertise chupa chups and lucozade like it weren't no thang.

Report Post Tip

NBA LIVE 95 was the truth on Sega. I can remember long nights of playing with friends at sleep overs. Going to Blockbuster Videos and renting more games to play. Those were the days.

First game console was Sega genesis. I remember my first games being sonic, Mortal combat 

But I played a lot of games like WWF No Mercy on the 64, NBA Live on PS2, Crash Bandicoot , Spyro, Super Mario

I also definitely played Pokemon Red, Blue, yellow on the Gameboy color

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: What did you play (video games) as a kid?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL