Get Timers Now!
X

May 05 - 11:58:19
Page: [ <<< - << - < ] … 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 … [ > - >> - >>> ]
What did you play (video games) as a kid? Started by: Arthur on Oct 27, '20 00:09

Does tetris counts? Snowbros. and then when i got a commodore 64 mighybomjack and pirates. After that i got a pc and played menzoberanzan then warcraft-command and conquer-heroes of might and magic- might and magic.

Report Post Tip
I used to play fortnite then i moved onto fifa on my ps4 :)
Report Post Tip

Pac Man, Space Invaders, Asteroids, donkey kong, Genghis Khan II and then world of warcraft, Halo Mastser Chief and call to duty.  These were the games that I got the most fun from.  

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

This is going to date me, but some of my earliest memories are playing "Combat!" with my father on Atari 2600.  I like to mess with parents at video game stores by telling their kids "I'm so old I remember when Atari 2600 was state-of-the-art!"  It never fails--the kid stares at me like I'm a museum relic and the parent busts out laughing.  I also know what the Konami Code is and have mad respect for anyone who can beat the original NES Contra or Life Force without it.

Report Post Tip

I did play some of the older consoles, but I was actually just thinking about the memories I had as a kid playing GTA 3, Vice City, and San Andreas. And now with the definitive edition out, I can relive some of that nostalgia haha.

Report Post Tip

I played many games when I was a kid! But I remember sinking many hours on Starcraft, Disciples, and Age of Wonders 2. 

I still play these games from time to time.

Report Post Tip

I loved Space Invaders and those Nokia 3310 games!

Report Post Tip
I remember unboxing an Amiga and thinking it was incredible. Can't really remember much games apart from Lemmings. I was so young and I was constantly snapping the floppy disks!
Report Post Tip
Pokémon silver I used to play that for days. Often for 8 hours a day I would. Just keep playing it and restarting.
Report Post Tip
I used to love playing the Sims original and Grand Theft Auto original. My friends and I would smoke weed and stay up until 5am playing these games wake up and do it all over again. The good times before having a family and working full time for the rest of your life and paying all those taxes and bills. Only if we could go back in time... ( as long as I was able to have the same wife and kids in the future of course ).
Report Post Tip

GTA San Andreas. I also played a ton of the wrestling games; I think I owned every single one (WWE/TNA/Legends of Wrestling) on the PS2. Classics. I go back and play them through an emulator sometimes.

Report Post Tip

AS a kid i played a ton of games. My favorite time period was during the PS3 days. I play call of duty competitively for a while but my first love was rainbow six

Report Post Tip

As a kid, I mainly plated Assassins creed series, mafia trilogy, spiderman, crash and many others

Report Post Tip

If we’re talking super old school like Nintendo days I was a big fan of Contra. Super NES I was a fan of street fighter and PS days GTA and Uncharted were my games.

Report Post Tip
I used to play Donkey Kong and Mario Bros at my cousin’s house. But on my own I had a Gameboy and I loved to play Tetris, Dr Mario, Kirby’s Dreamland and Bab’s Big Break! Eventually I got a 3DS and fell into the rabbit hole of Animal Crossing but I was grown by then.
Report Post Tip

The Elder Scrolls is my faverate game. I like riding around and look around. Sometimes, jump off a cliff in God model.

Report Post Tip
Used to love sonic, didn’t everyone?
Typical lad I was, football, rugby, car racing - gran turismo. GTA. Godfather game was decent on PS, as was reservoir dogs game too
Report Post Tip

Played alot of strategy games as a kid, red alert and warcraft.. now.. super been into Hearts of Iron. World conquest is my thing lol but just haven't had much time for anything lately!

Report Post Tip

I used to love the stand-up arcade games when they first became popular in the 1980's.  Pac Man was my favorite when it came out (because it didn't have much competition), but soon afterwards Donkey Kong showed up and I was hooked. It was the only game I played for awhile, except for its spinoff, Donkey Kong, Jr.  I also had an Atari 2600, Sega Genesis, and N64.  All are still in working order and get played from time to time.

Report Post Tip
As I can remember it, the only thing I played was Pong and later came Duck Hunt. We spent a lot more time outside playing "Kick the Can"
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: What did you play (video games) as a kid?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL