Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 25 - 21:40:57
Page: [ <<< - << - < ] … 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 … [ > - >> - >>> ]
What did you play (video games) as a kid? Started by: Arthur on Oct 27, '20 00:09

I really enjoy going back and playing old games that I wanted to play as a kid but wasn't able to. Fun to try things like Ulltima Online or World of Warcraft. Also fun to get roms of old system games. 

Report Post Tip

I loved playing Tetris, Mario (all of them) legend of Zelda, then when Nintendo 64 came out, I loved playing Mario 3 spherically. But I could play mortal kombat fro hours and not get bored and who can forget golden eye.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip
I play super mario
Report Post Tip
I play devil mau cry super Mario Metroid and pokémon no more
Report Post Tip

I used to love playing Super Metroid when I was younger. :) Nothing better than getting to play as Samus Aran.

Report Post Tip
I play Ragnarok Pc ,counter strike ,fifa, pes, and outer games Very goods ,but the best was counter Striker global ofencive This os hits my best games thank you Very Mach .
Report Post Tip

I liked an N64 game called Dark Rift. It had pretty decent graphics for back then... But it was kind of a bizarre one off fighting game, bit like street fighter etc. 

Report Post Tip

My first computer was a sharp mz800. It had games like space invaders and other stuff like that. Then later i got the commodore 64, then it really got fun. It had games like "the last ninja" "international karate" "summer games" "winter games" "pirates"

Report Post Tip
Played crash bandicoot racing on the PlayStation 1.

Then played a lot of vice city and need for speed on the PS2.

Then moved onto computer gaming...
Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

I didn’t play many games as a kid, but I got into games a bit when I was in college. I started just playing pinball, then I moved on to Ms. Pacman and Pong. Never really been that interested in modern computer games, cos they tend to give me motion sickness. These days obviously text based games are my go to.

Report Post Tip

Snake eater was one of the first games with an actual story that I finished and it changed the way I thought about games. To this day I still prefer story driven games.

Report Post Tip

My favorite games as a kid were Captain Claw, Age of Empires 2 and Counter Strike.

Report Post Tip
It's great hearing about all these random games folk played when young. Gives you a real sense of the variation of age groups that play MR.

Some of the games mentioned I've never even heard of, so again shows different games were popular in different places.
Report Post Tip
Depended on where I was is what I was able to play. Back home I played sypro, croc, crash bandicoot, need for speed, want racers, odt, etc. If I was visiting my gran it was the sega so mainly sonic. Then there where my friends and cousins who had different consoles, such as the Nintendo, or game boy.
Report Post Tip

I plaied alot of mario as a kid, when the super nintendo came out, and some mk. Was really into MK@, and 3, and ultimate when Sega came out, had that for years, even remember a time I had the N64, thats when I really branced out into different games. I honestly miss the old consoles, games then were easier for someone who is vi to play.

Report Post Tip

Heroes of might and magic. Awesome game back in the day. I saw they made a HD refresh of the old game. Might end up having to download it again

Report Post Tip

Legend of Zelda is where its at! Honestly most of my love of video games nowadays stems from The Ocarina of Time I had on the N64. Still a great game to this day

Report Post Tip

Steel panthers was a brilliant wargame

Report Post Tip

as a kid I started out on the original Nintendo. wish I could get my hands on one of those consoles. I also played Super Nintendo and Sega. those were the good old days of gaming. before the internet

Report Post Tip

Aye, The_Prince, I loved The Ocarina of Time too! That and GoldenEye swallowed up most of my later teenage years. I've still got the N64 console somewhere. When I introduced my niece to Zelda, she loved it so much she cried when she had to go home. Haha.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: What did you play (video games) as a kid?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL