Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 18 - 15:17:13
Page: [ <<< - << - < ] … 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 … [ > - >> - >>> ]
What did you play (video games) as a kid? Started by: Arthur on Oct 27, '20 00:09

Ever heard of a game called Biker Mice from Mars? It was on SuperNintendo. I loved it sooo much! Fun racing game with some attacks and stuff involved.

Report Post Tip
Mario on Nintendo 64 and 007 on Nintendo 64 are what I verry faintly remember when I was like 4/5, and through elementary I played lots of kiddie games on PS2 lol. In middle school is when I played Assassin's Creed and Gears of War. Those two are really more my first vidya loves. I really became obsessed with video games then.
Report Post Tip
Missile Command and Asteroids on the Atari 2600.
Oh and the coolest game of all...

https://youtu.be/NcWGvwYWHgY
Report Post Tip

Sega mega drive and sonic pathed the way for more gaming, super Nintendo was all about Mario with a side of street fighter, N64 kept up Mario 64 and karts but it had so many great campaign games, Banjo Kazooie, Zelda, goldeneye just to name a few

When times were easy

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Sonic, NBA Jam and Sensible Soccer were the Mega Drive games that had me obsessed.  By the time I'd moved onto the PS1 it was Resident Evil and the very first GTA.

Report Post Tip

I loved super Mario as a kid but over the years it went to tomb raider and spend hours on the game in the evening when there was nothing on the TV.

Report Post Tip

There was this old racing gaming I played on our computer. I was probably 4 at the time so I can't remember the name. Also, being at that age, I didn't bother to really play it. I just wanted to drive the car.

Report Post Tip

I'm old. I cut my teeth as a youngun' on the Atari and the Commodore 64. The best arcade games were Star Wars, Dragon's Lair, and Spy Hunter. My so called teen years was spent rocking Red Baron and the original Civilization on the PC, while slaying monster's and saving multiple universes on the Dragon Slayer and Final Fantasy franchises. These day, I spend way too much time on my PC, while still sparing the occasional minute for my XBox or Playstation (as well as my old skool Super Nintendo). 

Report Post Tip

ive played so many games as a child, i have very fond memories of pokemon red version on the original gameboy.  though needing a light to play at night kinda sucked. 

i also remember many gaming marathons on my ps2  games like mortal kombat,  gta san andreas and gran turismo 3.

Report Post Tip

Well, when i was 5, i played my brother's Super Nintendo: Mario, Donkey Kong, Zelda, Super Metroid, Top Gear and Chrono Trigger.

Then we got a N64, and my favorites were Conkers Bad Fur Day, Harvest Moon, the 2 Zeldas, Banjo kazooie and Resident evil 2.

Then we got a computer and i started playing everything i could lmao. If i put them all here, i might as well write a book xD

But some: twinsens oddissey, full throttle, monkey island, toontown, runescape, ragnarok, the sims, counter strike, diablo, fallout 1 and 2, commandos, age of empires, GTA, metal gear solid, some resident evils..

and today i play Skyrim, Fallout 3 new vegas, divine divinity, exiled kingdoms, mass effect 2 (and Harvest moon FOMT on GBA emulator).. would love to play Mafia 3 but my PC cant handle it :(

Report Post Tip

Since I was 5 or 6 that I played what my old brothers played: sensible soccer, championship manager, gangsters, grand prix manager, capitalism, genghis khan II, and those are just the ones I remember. Some of them I still dont know how to play until today, but heck! did I try hard!

Report Post Tip

I really got into videogames as a kid when my grandma bought a playstation 1. She didn't have a lot of games but she did own spyro which I absolutely loved. After that I also played a lot of pac-man world, which is a good game and holds up okay to this day, and a shit tonne of crash bandicoot. I'm pretty sure I wouldn't have gotten into gaming had she not bought a playstation back then.

Report Post Tip

I have a good memory of one summer spent exclusively playing Halo 2 custom games. There were so many custom variants to keep the game fresh, and it was easy enough to find a good lobby. I made some good friends that I still game with today. I'll never forget that summer.

Report Post Tip

The first video game I ever played was shockingly Pong on the Ataryi. Then I quickly moved to Mario Brothers & Duck Hunt. Once I got a super nintendo I expanded to the Zelda world, Qbert, Mckids. On the Sega I loved Sonic and Aladdin. Then the PS was all about Crash bandacoot and Spyro, plus this was when the WWE/WWF games started coming out because wrestling was suddenly the COOLEST.&nbsp;

But I mean hands down the best game of my youth was NBA Jams... HES ON FIRE. 

Report Post Tip

Pokémon was pretty cool on Gameboy, but I guess most of us all kinda know that. That said, blue version was the right choice, as was Squirtle. 

Report Post Tip

never played video games as a kid because they did not exist, we made up are games and mostly made are toys except for a bike but there were some board games that existed like Monopoly and Life, Chutes and Ladders and I did play those.

Report Post Tip
N64 and super Nintendo. Goldeneye and Mario 64 were the shit
Report Post Tip
First game I ever played on my own computer was Monty on the run on the Commodore 64. I can still remember the ‘tune’ you played it to and occasionally load up you tube to watch a play through... happy days
Report Post Tip

sad but true, i played a fuckton of nintendogs when i first got my ds in like 2005. I had like three different kinds and spent hours on hours on end trying to upgrade my land but obviously was too dumb to figure out how to do so :P

Report Post Tip
I was always super into RPGS and RTS games.. player alot if Command and Conquer growing up, Warcraft Tides of Darkness to the 3rd one.. and me and my dad played Everquest together lol
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: What did you play (video games) as a kid?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL