Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 27 - 02:39:17
Page: [ <<< - << - < ] … 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 … [ > - >> - >>> ]
What did you play (video games) as a kid? Started by: Arthur on Oct 27, '20 00:09
MY NINTENDO MOTHERFUCKIN 64 BITCHES. SLAP SOME GOLDEN EYE ON YA MOMMA FACE. ALL THE THE FUCKING MARIO PARTIES BITCH. SUPER MARIO 64 HALF THE DAMN TIME. BOWSER MA WHOLE BITCH. LOVED ME SOME ZELDA. YEAH BOTH OF THE THEM HOES. DONKEYED THE FUCK OUT THE KONG. YOU KNO THIS FUCKIN SHIT. STEADY WRECKING YOU ALL. BOW BEFORE THE NINTENGOD.
Report Post Tip

When I was around 10 my brother convinced my parents to buy us a PC and one of the first games I ever got to play was Doom. I was god awful at it and I'd motion sickness all the time but damn it was so fun. 

Report Post Tip

Metal gear solid and final fantasy 7 were probably the games i played the most as a kid 

Probably put in close to a thousand hours into final fantasy to complete the game 100% great fun but probably should of spent that time studying a lot more 

Report Post Tip

Commodore 64, Defender. I could never beat my brother at that game though. We must have spent hours playing that game, almost as long as we spent waiting for it to load from the tape!

Report Post Tip
My first console video games that I owned as a kid were Fifa, Little Big Planet 1 and 2 and several titles from both Ratchet and Clank and Kingdom Hearts. The music is really nostalgic for me now, but I gave up collecting all the titles in the game. Though, I got real close to collecting all of Kingdom Hearts. Also I got fond memories of playing them with friends. Little Big Planet was honestly a blast with friends.

I really grew up on browser games like Neopets, Club Penguin, or Toontown before we finally got a console.
Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

I must've spent quite a lot of hours on Command & Conquer: Red Alert and starcraft Brood war. All those build orders depending on map and race.

Report Post Tips: 4 / Total: $80,000 Tip
I'm not a kid anymore, but currently my jam is Apex Legends. Top quality game. It's a free game and tons of fun too. Find me there and we'll duo!
Report Post Tip
My first ever console game was Mario 64 and I really liked it. After that I got a game cube and played Zelda non stop. Pokémon games are also one of my youth games and I started to play them again.
Report Post Tip
Duck hunt was amazing but nothing beats those 007 4 player parties but some asshat would always choose the little dude and that just wasn’t cool
Report Post Tip

I played alot of GTA. Super Mario 64. Golden Eye.. Mario Kart.

I played A LOT of N64 as a kid

Report Post Tip

Well the first one i remember playing was arcade Asteroids shortly after that was Space Invaders, then arcade games got really high tech and there was games like Pac-Man and Frogger .. then there was Donkey Kong and Dig Dug and then Defender and a game called Rally X also Joust, Phoenix, Galaga. The first 'home' computer games i played that i'd consider 'video games' were games like Barbarian for the c64 that had to be loaded with a cassette tape and then some games came out that were on ' cartridge ' eg:  nSub and Star Jacker for the sega sg-1000 home pc before the company moved over to consoles. Yeah, i'm really that old, lol.  :D 

Report Post Tip

Mostly strategic games such as Red Alert, Age of Empires on PC.

And then on a gaming console, Tony Hawk, GTA, Super Smash Brothers, Zelda.

I played one recently and it was so nostalgic. 

Report Post Tip

i grew up with mario and pacman i realy like pacman even to this day.

Report Post Tip

Growing up mass effect was my all time favorite game, I loved it.. YES, even the spin-off!

They're remastering it and releasing it 3 days after my birthday. It’s maybe the best birthday gift I’ll ever get myself 😂

Report Post Tip

I have always been a great fanatic of games that are role played such as resident evil Dino crisis final Fantasy. Those were all on PlayStation I grew up in the Nintendo era and my favorite game on Nintendo was rocking kats. I spent hours playing those games.

Report Post Tip
GTA San Andreas really or the Stories on PSP . dragon ball s was a good one . I didn’t ply all that other goofy shit
Report Post Tip

The very first age of empires game. The moment I played it I was hooked. Played it for years and years and then played all the expansions when it came out as well. It will always be one of my favorite games. wololo wololo

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip
Ooohhh my first age of empire was age of empire three. I really liked that one. I kinda remember that you’ve had even a cheat code to spawn a monster truck into the game.
Report Post Tip

had a weird love for alex the kidd and echo the dolphin as a child which still bring back some great memories

Report Post Tip

A game I grew up with was The Legend of Zelda for game cube , such an a amazing journey for that era!

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: What did you play (video games) as a kid?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL