Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 27 - 05:15:00
Page: [ <<< - << - < ] … 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 … [ > - >> - >>> ]
What did you play (video games) as a kid? Started by: Arthur on Oct 27, '20 00:09
When I was young I played Nintendo 64. Super smash bros, donkey Kong. Also PS1 was good too. Spyro, sonic. All that shit was fun. I wish I could go back in time.
Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Football Manager was the first game I played, on the ZX Spectrum.  I then started playing platyform games such as Manic Miner and Chuckie Egg.

Report Post Tip

Man, I just bought the converted for PC and remaster Spyro trilogy. Played that ass a kid on the first Playstation, and it holds up pretty well today, improved by graphic updates that make it look less 2000 visual

Report Post Tip
It took me forever to find the name but I finally got it. Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning is a game I remember playing quite a lot but beyond that I have no idea. The only thing burned into my mind is the cover art.
Report Post Tip
My childhood started with the NES. Baseball stars, ninja turtles and mike tysons KO were pretty cool.

SNES brought me the EA sports NJL hockey games, steer fighter 2.

PS1 brought me syphon filter,
Report Post Tip
Donkey Kong i played alot back in my younger years. With a lcd. First mobile computers. Guess it was back in the 80's. And also space invaders. Still like the games :)
Report Post Tip

Hey it's me again, your boi. I dont know what that means, but every youtuber ever said it. I am here to talk about another game I have enjoyed as a kid. KIRBY on SNES. Man, that game was like what, late 80s or early 90s and I swear you could call that game RPG. You had like gazillion levels, enemies, boss fights. Every enemy had their power, so if you would eat them you would get their power, like ice, fire etc. You could WWE slam flies to the ground, you could eat a sleeping monsters and fall asleep mid game and I bet no one would bother you because you were napping. You guys can for sure find it and try it out on PC, not even emulator, there are websites that do that. Amazing game.

Report Post Tip

If you missed the generation of Mario 64, you missed out. Learning the shortcuts and making your friends rage was top tier fun.

Report Post Tip

I remember playing Mario on the snes all day and playing on the sega megadrive, oh and I also had a dream cast 

Report Post Tip
I played a lot of the gen 1 Pokémon games. Ape escape. The first tony hawk.
Tons of the first few GTA games, and more goldeneye than I care to admit
Report Post Tip

Tetris most every morning before school. Super Mario, Super Mario 2 and my favourite Super Mario 3. Space invaders too!

Report Post Tip

I was totally addicted to Tetris on my game boy. Competitions were made and we even put two gameboys together to challenge each other. I miss that.

Report Post Tip

my game was the atari 2600.  That is when i started my gaming trend.  long long time ago.  

thank you good bye

Report Post Tip
I love rogue squadron for the Nintendo 64. Used to play it all day . Miss those days
Report Post Tip

I'm a bit of an oldy. I remember the first game I ever loaded and played was on my brothers Commodore 64.

California Games.... The good old days ;)

Report Post Tip

For me it was Mario of course I also played atlantis when I got a little bit older but back then It was a hard game 

Report Post Tip

Started out iwht the classic minecraft. When there were only cows, sheep, and chickens. So manny new awesome changes since I last too a look at it. 

Report Post Tip

i hav only been gaming a few years since the ps4 came out, but i like FPS's typically especially if horror/sci fi style alien/resident evil/bio shock, metro etc

Report Post Tip
I spent more time then I should've on what's considered a failed game. Splinter Cell Double Agent will always have a spot in my heart.
Report Post Tip

I played the original pokemon games. I also played Super Mario and Tetris all on the gameboy. I had an old mega drive 2 that I played Sonic the Hedgehog on, before I upgraded to both the ps1 and the N64.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: What did you play (video games) as a kid?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL