Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 29 - 17:49:53
Page: [ <<< - << - < ] … 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 … [ > - >> - >>> ]
What did you play (video games) as a kid? Started by: Arthur on Oct 27, '20 00:09

Counter-Strike 1.6, Half-life 1, The Sims. The graphics of today's games have come a long way, but gaming was just as fun back then

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

I have fond memories of myself playing pokemon red version on my old vintage 90s gameboy when I was a little boy. i often wonder what i did with that gameboy i would love to play old games on one of those again.

Report Post Tip

I used to play DDR at the movie theater all the time when I was younger. I wouldn't even watch movies. Just go in and use the over priced game room until my money ran out. Good times.

Report Post Tip
A lot of pokemon. Even had two game boy’s so that I could trade back and forth to complete the Pokédex.
Other than that, a lot of Mario and Donkey Kong. As I got older I then started getting way more into final fantasy and the Shin Megami series.
Report Post Tip

Mortal Kombat for Sega 

Pokemon on the gameboy

Crash & Spyro&nbsp;

NBA Live on ps2

Those are some of the few I remember

Report Post Tip
Talking about what games did you play as a kid lol . The same games I’m playing now but upgraded versions. GTA. NBA 2k. The dragon ball z naruto . All the same shit on a different system .
Report Post Tip

I never played video games as child. I think its due to the fact the closest place to do that was about 30 minutes away. I did end up playing a ton of street fighter and several other fight games. Once, I got a bit older I played a massive amount of shooting games.

Report Post Tip

One of my favorite games growing up was a Megaman on the Nintendo DS. I can’t remember the name of it but I remember playing that game for hundreds of hours, plus a dragon ball Z game on play station 1!

Report Post Tip

My first gaming memory is with my uncle's Tandy. We played Hangman. I just dated myself didn't I?

Report Post Tip

Yeah hualalai I saw you had replied to this and thought, wow, I wonder what games they were playing in 1965

Report Post Tip

Let me try to remember which ones I played on Super Nintendo.... Donkey Kong 1 and 2, International Superstar Soccer, Super Mario World, what else? Those 3 were the main ones. I think there was a Street Fighter, either 1 or 2. Mortal Kombat as well. There was a Ninja Turtles game as well.

Oh what nice memories.

Report Post Tip

Mortal combat here and I always had to be radon (the lightening one) as knew all the special moves and I was fast!!! LOL such a not good thing to say as a bloke either of those but for gaming it helps at least! 

Report Post Tip
I was really into Tetris as a kid, it is so satisfying when you get a vertical piece after patiently making perfect rows. Or when you accidentally get a cascade (I never thought far enough in advance to plan those!)
Report Post Tip
My first memories if gaming were all ps1 games gran tourism, gta, fifa they were great back in the day
Report Post Tip

All the Marios, Ridge Racer, Wipeout, Street Fighter, Killer Instinct, the list is kinda endless. Killer Instinct on Arcade when it first released was so next level. Ultraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Report Post Tip

What didnt I play, would be the better question. Hell, Ive played so many games I cant remember them all. Mario kart was fun. I wish I could remember some of the ones I played that were "off the beaten path". Civilization was always fun. I liked racing games and airplane games and fps. Halo was a great game, the storyline was superb. I played a bunch of Star wars games too. Great stuff.

Report Post Tip

I used to play Comanche 4, Delta Force, Joint Ops and then went into the BF1942 era and had played a bunch of mods for it. Many of long hours logged on those. What fun it use to be.

Report Post Tip

I started on NES. Super Mario, Felix the Cat, Mega man 4, Lode Runner, Circus and CONTRA!

Definitely more games but can't remember. Were good times. And then off to GTA 1 GTA 2 Londo and Need for Speed series.

Report Post Tip
Gosh I grew up on Warcraft 2 and later 3 plus dlc. Then red alert, tiberum sun, civilization, building world wonders and nuking medieval cities... Those were the days
Report Post Tip

Video games where not a big thing when I was growing up. Playing outside and building things was the games we played. Snow forts, Tree houses, trail walking through the mountains. 

Activity was the norm and fun thing to do.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: What did you play (video games) as a kid?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL