Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 25 - 09:31:23
Page: [ <<< - << - < ] … 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 … [ > - >> - >>> ]
What did you play (video games) as a kid? Started by: Arthur on Oct 27, '20 00:09

When I was a kid we had a Sega Genesis and Gameboy so I loved playing Super Mario land 2 and Wario World for Gameboy. The Sega games I absolutely loved were Sonic 1 & 2 and Street Fighter 2 Championship edition though I also loved Fatal Fury 2!&nbsp;

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

I started out on Super Nintendo playing Mario and stuff like that, but it was GameCube where I got addicted to Sims, Animal Crossing and Metroid Prime. 

Also I used to love playing Left 4 Dead with friends. 

Report Post Tip

Oh man, so many! But the one that sticks out the most is Goldeneye on 64 and Battle Toads and Double Dragon on the Genesis. So much fun with the buddies growing up!

Report Post Tip

I liked to play madden as a kid I also loved playing golden eye 007 me an my buddies would stay up as kids for hours I remember playing one time when I was 16 nw t thing u know I looked in mirror an I had a beard played for 10 years straight 

Report Post Tip
I used to like strategy games and I still like them, I played many Microsoft games like Age of empires, age of mythology and many others.
I still do like them and if it's not that my laptop is broken I would still play them.
Report Post Tip

I also liked a game called Go West. We played it at school for a class, but a lot of us ended up buying it for our home computers. You could like build a farm and sell crops. 

Report Post Tip

When I was a kid, we only had the original Nintendo (yeah I'm old).  It was pretty much all of the Super Mario games and maybe a few random other ones.  I really can't think of any other decent games we had.  Eventually I got a PS1 when it came out.  There wasn't a ton of games when it was new, we played a lot of GTA, Twisted Metal was another one that was fun. 

Report Post Tip

Are we over done being a kid? :)

I remember one game that I got lost in a lot and that was the first in the Driver series on PlayStation. While not even open world on foot, it was somewhat by car and it felt fantastic. From the technical course starter in the garage all the way to New York it was fantastic. Somehow Miami always was the greatest for me though. The sundrenched streets, hot pursuits over the waterways.

And then eventually all the missions were done and I'd just drive there for hours. Often I'd just pretend stories in my mind and I'd only get to play the car part. For me an iconic title in my gaming history for sure.

The later titles in the series where okayish, but never gave me that seem excitement and enjoyment I had with the first.

Report Post Tip
Loved Space Invaders as a kid, spending hours using the joystick with my thumb till I could hardly move it the next day. Was really into DigDug in the arcade and Asteroids. Such simple game....ate up hours of my childhood.
Report Post Tip

I used to love playing on my N64. Some of the games I can remember off the top of my head were Castlevania, Pokemon Stadium 2, Mario Party, Wipeout, WWF No Mercy (the best wrestling game ever), Donkey Kong, Mario Golf, Golden Eye and Perfect Dark. The N64 was totally one of the best consoles for games, so many good ones!

Report Post Tip
Real into Socom, counterstrike. As far as systems go as a real young kid the super Nintendo and the n64. N64 was prob the best system for my childhood. Goldeneye was awesome
Report Post Tip
Crash fucking bandicoot was the game that started my life. Me and my brother played non stop all day everyday and killed it
Report Post Tip

Actually had little league baseball,  the mighty mites they were called.  I played with the lions, team for 3 years and had good running seasons ,and was fun and stayed out of trouble'.

Report Post Tip
Golden eye on the n64 was the boy! But the classic game was the original Mario on the original gameboy!
Report Post Tip

Anyone remember the old school vertical shooter Tribes? It was such an interesting game because of the whole jet pack thing. It still has a decent cult following today to be honest. Cool shit. 

Report Post Tip

I would have to say that the majority of my childhood was spent playing games on the Nintendo 64.

Quite a lot of my life was spent playing against friends in Goldeneye, Mario Kart, and Super Smash

Report Post Tip

It seems I grew up a little different than most here.  My house was a SEGA and Playstation household.  I vividly remember playing Sonic, Bomberman, and later on Crash, Spyro, and other games like that.

Report Post Tip

When I started playing videogames I started off on the Nintendo 64 playing Super Mario 64, Tony Hawk Pro Skater, Banjo Kazooie, among other games. I then went to Playstation 2/Xbox when I got older where I was addicted to Battlefront 2 and Knights of the Old Republic. Then eventually moved to Wii.

Report Post Tip

The first ever games I had was Tetris and Super Mario for the gameboy. The first console I had was the Playstation one. It was a Christmas bundle with Fifa World Cup 98 and I got Final Fantasy VII off my older brother!

Report Post Tip

The one I played the most was Crash Bandicoot on PS1. I used to play Super Mario on the nintendo but I wasn't too much into it.

I started playing like crazy on PS2. Got hooked on God of War

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: What did you play (video games) as a kid?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL