Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 19 - 11:42:53
Page: [ <<< - << - < ] … 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 … [ > - >> - >>> ]
What did you play (video games) as a kid? Started by: Arthur on Oct 27, '20 00:09

Dragons lair...i spend many a moons on there then it was my nes playing friday the 13th.

Report Post Tip
Anyone still play the nhl games? Been wondering about the be a pro of nhl 21 but curious if it’s any good as I haven’t played one since ‘14
Report Post Tip

I've played Donkey Kong Island, Super Mario Sunshine and other games of that genre. However, the games that have really marked my childhood would be Call of Duty Black Ops 1, but especially Halo Reach. Halo Reach had such good custom games and I've laughed so much on that game. 

Report Post Tip

Played a bunch of the old super mario games as a kid. I somtimes end up speed running them now at a older age. Brings back nostalgia and it's fun so there's that.

Report Post Tip

I first remember playing Super Mario on the super nintendo. Only really got into gaming on the PlayStation 1 and playing such great games like crash bandicoot and Fifa 97. Best game on the PS1 was definitely Metal Gear Solid. Absolutely loved that game.

Report Post Tip
I started out on a regular Nintendo. I remember a few of the usual games like Mario and Duckhunt. One other one I remember that I don’t think was as popular was this army truck fighting game called Jackal. Or at least that’s what I remember it being.
Report Post Tip

I played a lot of Pokemon when I was younger, mainly yellow, blue, gold, and silver. When we first got our family computer it came with a couple of DOS games, but I remember playing Robbo for hours on end. As I got even older my uncle and I used to play this series of military games, I don't remember the name and it's killing my head that I can't, if someone remembers it let me know; you played as special forces members and you teamed up to do missions, I remember the loading screen was in a chopper and you could select different load outs, I don't believe it was a COD game though.

Report Post Tip

I played a lot of Mario on Nintendo. I absolutely loved it and had a blast. I keep wishing I could get my hands on another Nintendo some day.

Report Post Tip

Ummmm, the first game I ever played was Pong on my brother's atari. I was maybe, three of four? Something like that. But I gotta say, my cousin gave me his Nintendo when he upgraded to a superNES, and man, I was sold on Mario Brothers. That, and frickin' Duck Hunt.

Then, my Sega Game Gear, much better than the original gameboy imo lol, was the game changer. I played so many games in the car at that point. I was solidly stuck on this stupid baseball game though. I enjoyed it faaaaarrr too much.

SuperNES was fun, but nothing really memorable aside from MArioKart and Castlevania and stuff for me. Genesis, definitely the Sonic games. Nintendo 64, Ocarina of Time, Majora's Mask, Goldeneye, Perfect Dark, StarFox, mariokart 64, and stuff like that? Ohhhh yeah.

But the real big game that changed me? That was on Xbox. Morrowind was the game that absolutely set the bar for the rest of life. RPGs where the new big thing for me. PC, WoW, ESO, any MMORPG that I could get my hands on at that time. Once I graduated in '04 and left home, I got good internet, and life was forever different.

Until now when I'm in the country again and barely surviving on MR alond because the internet out here sucks major donkey... expletives. It's absolutely terrible! But, at least MR works (most days) and that curbs my appetite. Some.

Report Post Tip

Never ever got into Nintendo. Watched Console Wars on Sky Documentaries and it was a really good insight into the whole Nintendo/Sega battle and how close the PlayStation came to never existing. 

Report Post Tip

As a Kid? Renegade, Jet Set Willy, Saboteur, Laser Squad, Rebelstar Raiders, Elite, Outrun... actually I played 100s of games, I think I had close to 1000 for my ZX Spectrum. I also had a NES, a SNEZ, a Commodore Amiga CD32, A Game Cube, Play Station 1-4 and an xBox 360... been a gamer for almost 40 years now :o

Report Post Tip

I think I played Mario a lot, then game called Tanks, Contra aswell. Damagochi also if anyone remembers it.

Report Post Tip
I remember another 2 awesome games, Golden Axe (played mostly on arcade machines) and kick off, groups of people gathering to play this games. Great times...
Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip

The original Doom. Which was funny cause after playing I was unable to sleep lol. Demons scary

Report Post Tip

Mech Warriors 2 was the game that started it all for me. A DOS game about driving robots in war. 

Report Post Tip

I remember playing a lot of simulations game, from golf too flight simulations but also cargame as grand tourisimo. but also GTA 

that was on playstasion when it came out 

Report Post Tip

Played Commodore 64 oldskool games lol
But my first internet multiplayer game was Soldier of Fortune I won't forget Age of Empires, command and conquer/Red Alert 1 too :D

Report Post Tip

I've mostly played PC games over the years. Started out with the original Age of Empires(and then up through the series), Played Starcraft(and waited with great excitment for SC2), Played a couple of "Oh hey I'm a pirate" games well before Sea of Thieves became a thing.

These days, honestly it's mostly the same. only the games look better and cost more.

Report Post Tip

Tennis on tv, those were the days

Report Post Tip

Mario Kart Racing on the Nintendo was a popular one in my household. Another game which I loved was playing Sims on the game cube, that was super fun lol!

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: What did you play (video games) as a kid?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL