Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 26 - 22:02:36
Page: [ <<< - < ] … 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 … [ > - >> - >>> ]
What did you play (video games) as a kid? Started by: Arthur on Oct 27, '20 00:09

A lot of N64 at first goldeneye  had to be my favorite and WWF No Mercy after that I moved to the PS2 but I fell in love when I got my hands on halo and when Xbox live came out it was game over 

Report Post Tip

Man I'm so old we had atari    lol   very poor'and that was what we had ..ty

Report Post Tip

I played a lot of Goldeneye, Diddy Kong Racing, etc... Lots of MS Pinball and things like that. Go West... uh... Some Gameboy stuff too.

Report Post Tip

My favorite video game of all time would have to be a little hidden gem known as Super Mario Bros. It had it all-- jumping, crawling and even going through tunnels. Marvelous stuff.

Also, that Yoshi fella.

Report Post Tip
Yea i was addicted to the Game boy. Same way my son is addicted to the Switch I suppose.
Report Post Tip

Sorry, they did not have video games when I was a kid. So none!

Report Post Tip

I loved my fantasy games as a kid.. not a great shooter fair to say.

Spyro (all of them), Crash Bandicoot(all of them tried replaying the new version and omg i suuuuuuuck), Mario cart, Pokemon, Donkey kong, Sonic, Rayman, Crash Bandicoot racer... Ahh memories.

Report Post Tip

Played too many games back then, they were all great and you were able to play hundreds of games, now its all shit the images are etter but the quality of the game itself are just aweful! Plus what I hate the most is let say you had 50 games, you could take the disk or wtv it was and put it in the consol and start playing, now its all downloaded bullshit the restrict you pay potential, you can have only so many game downloaded in the console which is shit.

Report Post Tip

Played a whole lot of different games on the NES, Super Nintendo and Sega as a kid, would be a long as list if I were to mention them all.

Report Post Tip

I remember the first time I played Halo is a child it was almost like a magical world that I could get lausten the game mechanics are also amazing it was also the first game I ever played on Xbox Live

Report Post Tip
My first game was Grand Theft Auto, the first one when the cars were tiny and bullets were large orange balls. Just sort of followed it from there, also Resident evil, I was like 7 or 8 at the time.. Surprised my parents let me o,any that kind of stuff to be fair xD
Report Post Tip
My first games were from spectrum. Target renegade, chuckie egg, dizzie, navy seals, ninja turtles to name a few. In the pc some games too like wings of fury, NBA and football director among my favorites...
Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

I had a super Nintendo but my biggest console memories are with the N64 playing Mario 64

Report Post Tip

I played through pokemon blue multiple times just to have opportunities with each starter. I also loved street fighter II use to play that one a lot against my brother! 

Report Post Tip
I have really good memories of the PS1. The excitement when that first came out!! Demolition Derby. What a game! Final fantasy vii
Report Post Tip

Another game that was played in my youth was not on a pc or console, but it could still be classed as a 'video game'. It was called Atmosphere. It was a board game and it came with a VHS tape to use for the prompts as you go around the board. A bit like a game master. It was rather clever for its era and was creepy at times too! Was fun! 

Report Post Tip

Burnout, need for speed, TIF 2008, all of these bringing back the good memories when life was so much simpler

Report Post Tip

When I was younger and had gotten off school I used to go to my dads work and play Need For Speed: Underground, Oblivion and a whole bunch of other games on the computer. 

The best way to spend the afternoon when I waited for my mom to get off work.

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip
Video games when I was a kid lets see.
The big one was Pong and Duck Hunt.
Space invaders was almost to advanced for people to get good at lol
Report Post Tip

Pokemon red and blue, but that was later but from the very start I was playing some fighting game, Guilty Gears or something then later I went into strategies

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: What did you play (video games) as a kid?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL