Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 24 - 01:46:12
Page: [ <<< - << - < ] … 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 … [ > - >> - >>> ]
What did you play (video games) as a kid? Started by: Arthur on Oct 27, '20 00:09

Being of a certain age, like Tammy, I also spent most of my time playing with in-the-flesh people.

I do remember playing a rugby simulator on a computer when my parents were out (I was banned from playing it because I had accidentally superglued the tape player keys). There was also Daley Thomson’s decathlon, Nigel Mansell racing and Space Harrier that I remember loading up. You did tend to have to play each game a while because it took so long to load it via tape. 

Report Post Tip

I always been a fan of the old psx Gran Turismo and F1 games, and sometimes I feel nostalgic and get back having a play with them.

Report Post Tip
The first Super Smash bros was so amazing when t came out! I remember spending hours playing that game... my favorite character was and is still Link :D
Report Post Tip

I grew up with the family PC(running windows 95, then 98, then ME). I played mostly Starcraft and the original Age of empires on that. 

Then if I was at my friends house, we played on their N64, mostly racing games ,except when we started rocking the old game battletanks. 

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Top tier game Pokémon,

Oh and Pokemon's day today 25 years today Pokémon red and green were first released in Japan!! 

Report Post Tip
Ha where do I start, played pong on an Atari 2600, paperboy on a ZX Spectrum and then my first console was an NES with Super Mario and Duck Hunt.
Report Post Tip
PAC man donkey Kong at the corner store
Mrs pac man at the American legion
At home played intellivision. Had games like dungeons and dragons
Hamburger time loved that game so many hours of fun
The came the football games and baseball

Hours upon hours of fun. Then Sega genasus ( can’t spell). Tekmo bowl Sonic the hedgehog. Shit be crazy
Report Post Tip

Super Mario and the Sonic games + Final Fantasy. It was all i did while I was a kid besides Pokémon ^^

Report Post Tip

I used to create my own on |the Spectrum 128k, the I got into Mario, Sonic, etc.

Report Post Tip

Asteroids on Atari could play for hours days no sleep no food. Live off chips cookies coke and milk. Fig newtons those were awesome. Play Asteroids eat fig newtons. The good old days.

Report Post Tip

I played anything i could lol was like an obsession to me now its mostly RPG style games like dragon age mass effect skyrim ect

Report Post Tip
The first console that I was bought as a kid was the N64 and there was a fighter game called Killer Instinct. That game alone was the fundamental basis of my infatuation with all of the later-released fighter games like Dead or Alive, Tekken and of course, Mortal Kombat.

After that, I was a sony PlayStation dude from Spyro the Magic Dragon, Need For Speed and I got absolutely lost in the sauce when they released the Grand Theft Auto Series. Also loved playing Triple Play Baseball and any MX vs ATV game hey released.
Report Post Tip
I have to correct myself, the Killer Instinct gold that I played was released two years AFTER Tekken.
Report Post Tip

Prince of Persia, Double Dragon, shinobi. Double Dragon was the best because you could lift stuff that were in the environment and use them which seemed insane in my eyes at the time.

Report Post Tip

I probably played James Bond 007 Goldeneye on Nintendo 64 roughly twenty times through. Other than that, I was quite big on all of the Super Mario titles. That was at quite a young age. Played basically all of the GTA titles as well, against my mother's behest.

Report Post Tip

ahhh man PS1 and PS2 were the shit! no need to download and bullshit, simply plug and play. Other than PS1 and PS2, any mario games were classics obviously. At some point I was obcessed with old school NHL games and NFS Most Wanted

Report Post Tip

My favorites were Battle City, Bomberman, Harvest Moon, Starcraft, Command & Conquer games, Age of Empires, Battle Realms.

I also loved Age of Wonders, Disciples, and Master of Magic.

Good times, good times...

Report Post Tip
Prince of Persia and Crash Bandicoot are the stand out ones I remember.

These days it tends to be C.O.D. and Football Manager.

Dread to think how many months, Yes months, I’ve spent on these games!
Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip
I started with a Commodore 64. Amiga was another one I remember fondly from my childhood. Eventually the Snes came about and my world changed forever!
Report Post Tip

okay, but like... spongebob battle for bikini bottom on game cube was lit as hell when I was a kid

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: What did you play (video games) as a kid?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL