Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 16 - 11:48:38
Page: [ <<< - << - < ] … 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 … [ > - >> - >>> ]
What did you play (video games) as a kid? Started by: Arthur on Oct 27, '20 00:09

My favorite game ever was FF7. I was young when it came out but played it in like '03 with my best friend at the time. Imagine my excitement when they came out with the ps4 remake! I beat the remake in a week and am sooo excited for part 2. My fave characters are probably barrett and red XIII

Report Post Tip
Hmm digging into the depths of my memory. Playing Elite on my spectrum was always great fun.

All night sessions on Goldeneye N64 have fond memories as well. Also not forgetting Gran Tourismo 2 on the PlayStation!
Report Post Tip

Math Blasters is all I was allowed to play, it turned me into the smart intellectual that you see before you today.

Report Post Tip

I also remember playing a game called zombies ate my neighbors my brother and I used to play it for days on end and it was on super Nintendo it was a great game and great memory

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

What is childhood? Pre-teens? Cause then its a small list, what games my cousin had on PS1. I play the typical nintendo games like Mario and TMNT. I did have 1 game on PS1 that I loved to play. Digimon World 3 I believe. Spent 30$ a few years ago t get a copy of it and loved finally beating it(ha psych shit is impossible)

Report Post Tip
I played MarioBross and Donkey Kong. Lol. Once you started these games you wouldnt stop playing them. Computers were rather new so graphics were terrible but still i was very happy with these games. If you compare it with the games which now sell its really day and night. But still Nice memories.
Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip

Crash!!

Report Post Tip

first game was mario and i loved it beating every level untill the train part it took so long but i finally beat it but weell most played game and i love it 

Report Post Tip

Crash is probably the first game I got really stuck into. But some classics are Earthworm Jim, Rystar, and Ecco the Dolphin. Some of those bring back a ton of nostalgic memories

Report Post Tip

Tetris and super mario on the Game Boy. I then graduated to street fighter alpha 2 and mario kart on the Snes. Before I know it I was shooting pixelated heads on Golden Eye on the N64.

Report Post Tip

When I was a kid there was no video games at all.

I was a teenager before the games star coming and I had a commodore 64 as my first machine.

At first I only had a cassette player and started the games before I went too school so it was ready when I got home.

It was much better when I got a disc player 

Report Post Tip

I remember playing Sonic the hedgehog, Specially 1 & 2. Those games where awesome.

Report Post Tip
Contra was probably my favorite. Then came Mario, Duck Hunt, donkey Kong.

As the systems evolved. Prince of Persia became my favorite, and ubisoft took it to another level.

CODs are cool, so is GTA.
Report Post Tip

One of my first games was Crash Bandicoot. I spent far too long on that game, but have fond memories. 

Midnight Club was also a game I played a lot when I was kid.

Report Post Tip

I remember the good ol' days of playing Nintendo 64 and Ness. Back when there was no such thing as "Online" but playing against the computers and following the story line was so good...

Report Post Tip
I remember 2 awesome old spectrum game "target renegade" and "golden Axe", 2 of the first games I played...
Report Post Tip

Oh I just remember a few others. Bubble bubble, Tetris, Prince of Persia. Those were really fun to play with my cousin and show him how to play.

On bubble bubble we would both play on the keyboard, I always got wasd hehehe

Report Post Tip

The only games I really played were sports games. My favorite consoles were super nintendo and nintendo 64. 64 is where i went on and played donkey kong, crash bandicoot and 007 Golden eye! I don't play many video games now, I need a console!

Report Post Tip

I was always a fan of Metal Gear Solid on the PS. Really got me hooked into the whole genre. 

Report Post Tip
When I was growing up, Nintendo and Sega were huge. I’d have to say NHL 94 and Mario were the big ones for me. I miss those games.
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: What did you play (video games) as a kid?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL