Get Timers Now!
X

Mar 29 - 11:25:56
Page: [ <<< - << - < ] … 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 … [ > - >> - >>> ]
What did you play (video games) as a kid? Started by: Arthur on Oct 27, '20 00:09
Computer and console wise pretty much started on the atari 2600 > spectrum > atari STe and then mega drive and on.
Spent so much time on the Dizzy games and Robin of the Wood..... people think dark souls is hard try playing the oldies.... no saves, no level skip codes, limited lives.
Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip
I played a lot of TMNT on Nintendo. I can’t remember how far I made it (never beat it), but remember when getting to the levels where we were on the bus seem like forever to get to.

Also played the heck out of echo, true lies and some other games that I don’t remember.
Report Post Tip

Mr. Doo on the Adam computer

Report Post Tip

There was a ping pong style game that was in its own console.  Pong? I have no idea but it proceeded computers.  Handlhelds were popular, the ones from coleco like football and basketball

Report Post Tip

The first video game I remember playing was the old scarface game on the ps2. After that was Super Mario Bros., some scooby-doo games, spongebob games, The Burnout Series, and a bunch of the early COD games. ( Finest Hour, World at War Ps2, 3, And Big Red One.)

Report Post Tip
A variety of games depending on the console.

PlayStation/Xbox mostly FIFA. PC command and conquer.
Report Post Tip
Sonic the Hedgehog on my Mega Drive. Shit, I didn't have a memory card or whatever was the name of the device for that console, so basically I would play it everyday, trying to get further than the day before. Never got to see the ending of the game.
Report Post Tip

Just remembered another game that I played back in the day.  Anyone remember the Gargoyles game for SEGA or the Earthworm Jim games?

Report Post Tip

If I could have back all the hours I poured into the game "Megamania" for the Atari 2600, I probably could have invented something amazing or done something quite useful.  Instead, hour after hour, PING PING PING until the screen and score froze at 999,999.

Report Post Tip

i typically stuck to Mario cart then i played Golden Eye 007 on N64. Once I graduated to PS2... i played COD then I stopped. I have no more system

Report Post Tip
James Bonds Golden Eye was an absolute classic game Joyner. In fact it's the game I always remember that's synonymous with that Nintendo64. Can't think of any other good games aside from that and Mario Kart.

My kids love Mario Kart on their Nintendo Switch, so guess some things don't change.
Report Post Tip
I played a lot of Metroid and Duck Hunt on Nintendo. Of course, it was Sonic on the Sega and can't forget about Wolfenstein back on the DOS computer....not aging myself at all right? Lol
Report Post Tip

Pokémon Red and Super Mario are probably my most played games ever. I love the heck out of those two games and their respective sagas.

Report Post Tip
When u was kid I usually played on family computers, Sega had around 500 games, I chose random games and most of them was fun.
Report Post Tip
Atari and Commodore 64 were big. I loved to play duck hunt. The dog was the best with his laugh.
Report Post Tip

I used to have a dreamcast which was pretty good. No one ever respected the dream, but that's just because they didn't understand the dream. Army Men was pretty cool.

Report Post Tip

I played Mario Bros. 3, the one with the racoon tail. I would spend as many hours as I was allowed to playing this game, it was the only game I had, so you know I played the shit out of it.

Report Post Tip

I remember getting a commodore 64 with a box of games second hand from a neighbour, and it was awesome

I can still picture the 10 mins or so I would wait for the tapes to load.

Other than that I remember playing solitaire at a friends house as they were the only ones id ever met with a PC

Report Post Tip

I still remember the very first computer we got as a family. With very big disc not the floppy disk but the 8 inch ones before that.

Your dad coming to the pc, coz he had to 'code' or type to get your game started and then your mom yelling to put that dumb noise down. And your older brother hogging the keyboard and you are just standing there and watching. Initial games like lemmings were even amazing back then

Report Post Tip

Some of my best memories growing up were playing Die hard trilogy on PS1. I had the gun controller which made the gun extremely fun. I always look to see if its for sell on ebay 

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: What did you play (video games) as a kid?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL