Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 26 - 01:26:51
Page: [ <<< - < ] … 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 … [ > - >> - >>> ]
What did you play (video games) as a kid? Started by: Arthur on Oct 27, '20 00:09
To take it back old school and maybe mention a name not many remember and that is duke nukem.. Going around shooting killer hogs was fun... Or the matrix game was fun too
Report Post Tip

Oh my, if you didn't play Duke Nukem then you haven't lived! What a game.

One of my early favourites was definitely that duck shooting game on NES, can't remember the name of it. Or was it the SNES? 

What about Aladdin on SEGA? Or Star Fox!!! DO A BARRELL ROLL!

Goldeneye! My first memory of online multiplayer shooters! 

There is honestly too many to name!

Report Post Tip

Grand theft Auto series

Tony Hawk Pro skater

Spyo

Crash bandicoot

Mortal Kombat

Street fighter

Tekken

James Bond Golden eye

Skull kid

Age of Empires

I played all sorts as a youth, mainly adventure games.

Report Post Tip

Defender, Pheonix, Frogger, Pacman, rockstar ate my hamster, jet set willy, CHAOS on the spectrum could be evil if you fail to summon.   Between the old atari 2600, arcades, and how low tech games were for computers

Report Post Tip

The first games I remember playing are on the BBC Micro, specifically Chuckie Egg. It might be low tech now, but it was good at the time, and I have played it on an emulator again since. Heh. Speaking of emulators - Pokemon on an emulator too.

Report Post Tip

The only thing ever played on the BBC Micro was the old education games, back then one computer went between a few classes, and was on a wheeled tray so could be moved from class to class if needed,   Makes so much difference now when even some primary schools here have full PC suites and somehow seem to learn less.

Report Post Tip

as a child, I'd play super mario RPG on the nintendo when my dad was at work.

I'd share my gameboy with my brother and play Pokemon yellow/red.

As I got a little older, I'd play runescape with my older brother on our families emachines computer in 2002~.

I'd enjoy playing my brothers in super tecmo bowl as well on the nintendo, but my older brother/dad were too good and were no fun to play >:)

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

I was never too much of a gamer but I recall always binge playing The Age of Empires and Football Manager. I was so good at this last one I thought I could apply for United.

Report Post Tip

I played a lot of sports games. MVP Baseball, Madden, MLB 2k, MLB Slugfest. Then when I was around like 10 or so I was introduced to the lovely world of Grand Theft Auto and never looked back. GTA San Andreas, GTA III, Vice City, Liberty City Stories, and Vice City stories. It was a golden age man. Those days were fun.

Report Post Tip

U remember wuite early having a Nintendo 64 and playing alot of donkey King Island i think it was I can't remember, with my mum and it pretty much was the best game I played and the worst, cant deal with side scrollers anymore they stress me out 

Report Post Tip

Used to play Super Mario 64, but wasn't able to beat the game until my 20s F

Report Post Tip

I think Quake and Wolfenstein were the first games I got to play but I found my niche in the RTS genre. I used to play a lot of RTS games, I still do but not as many games, it's mostly SC2, and now and then also a few rounds of CS:GO and Battlefield 3/4 or bad company 2.

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip

Well considering I still am a "kid" Call of Duty Modern Warfare, a game called Terraria, Minecraft, and just browser games like this. I do love myself most shooter games however.

Report Post Tip

I used to love super nintendo and wrestling so I would buy all of the WWF games and play. Then I love sports so i would buy those too. And the marios! But never shooting games really.

I loved Nintendo 64! Donky Kong and Crash! Come on now!!! What else? PS was alright but I eventually stopped playing that.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Asteroid's was my best game held the high score years ago..

Report Post Tip

I do miss the Prince of Persia (DOS). It was such a great game and I have never finished it. 

Report Post Tip

I started on the N64 for my actual gaming we had super mario 64 and i would play that all the time. Before that I had a gameboy original that I played the old mario on and the ninja turtles. I also remember we would go to my moms friends place and she had the really bad bible games on the dreamcast but she also had the original sim city which i played every time we went over.

Report Post Tip

I can remember going nuts on Tekken!

Report Post Tip

As a kid, I was totally into quests and RPGs. Final Fantasy series, Breath of Fire, Zelda, Dragon Warrior, et al. Now I play on my PC mostly. Lots of MMOs and RPGs still, but also FPS, Adventure, et al. It's hard to pick just one, though obviously there are standouts in each genre and on each console. 

Report Post Tip

I played of of gaming sytems growing up.

atria cloec vision.. vic 20 too

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: What did you play (video games) as a kid?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL