Get Timers Now!
X

May 04 - 11:14:08
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 … [ > - >> - >>> ]
What did you play (video games) as a kid? Started by: Arthur on Oct 27, '20 00:09
I remember play sonic on sega megadrive. Although my Dad took it and completed it with all the crystals.

Also borrowed the game for Hook on mega drive in mind this was great but knowing movie franchise games these days maybe that is rose tinted glasses.
Report Post Tip
Ooft Ghostbuster, bringing back memories now talking about the Atari!!

I had a Commodore 64 (still have it lol). Probably most memorable computer growing up was the SNES. Games like mario kart etc, hours lost on that.
Report Post Tip
I started on a Commodore 64 with road rage, dizzy the egg and Daley Thompson’s Olympic Games... oh and one where you had to do cliff diving and log rolling.
My first cartridge game was on a c64 also with Batman.

Played a lot on Amiga’s and Spectrums around that time too - ahhh keyboard sharing!!

Then had a selection of games, faves below:

NES - duck hunt, any of the mario bros and use of a “game genie” for cheats
Master System 2 - Monaco GP and Sonic!
Mega Drive, - Sonic again and Mortal Combat
SNES - That Bazooka! & NBA Jam (Mario Kart should get a mention)
N64 - Golden Eye FTW
PlayStation - Crash bandicoot & Cool borders (tomb raider a mention)
Xbox 360 - Gears of War & rainbow 6
Xbox one - Gears & Destiny
Report Post Tip
I was really into Gran Turismo and the Tony Hawk series
Report Post Tip

the first games I played where 

NES 

Shadow gate 
Mario 
Turtles
duck hunt
kurby

Gameboy 

Mario 
Pokemon

Report Post Tip

My first electronic game device was a Nintendo (still have it and works fine if i change batteries).

I like 8-ball pool on yahoo games.

Lately i'm stuck with candy crush soda saga on fb.

I'm more fan of table games than electronics.

Report Post Tip

I started on my dads Atari/Nintendo...then I got the SNES, started playing super Mario world, ZELDA, and how about this one...SUPER GHOULS N GHOSTS!!!! LOL

Report Post Tip
Ea sports super cross. What a game.
Report Post Tip
I used to love playing C&C Red Alert 2. I still have to CD-rom somewhere, I think
Report Post Tip

I used to love playing C&C Red Alert 2. I still have the CD-rom somewhere, I think.

Report Post Tip

Mine was definitely Super Mario World on the SNES. Loved that game as well as street fighter 2.

Streets of Rage was also great fun. 

Report Post Tip

I once had celovision.  it hd good grafix 

Report Post Tip

Oh boy, i used/still play SNES. I have two original snes in perfect conditions :) Plus buncha original games.

Those where the times!!

Report Post Tip
The original Super Mario on an original Nintendo. I am sure there were other games, but that is the one I remember playing over and over and over again until I beat it! Of course before that was an Atari. One button and a joy stick. Those were the days lol
Report Post Tip
I used to play a game on Super Nintendo that was called Gemfire. Sort of like risk or command and conquer. Was a fun game!
Report Post Tip

I never owned a system. I'd play at friends' houses, or at a relative's, but it was much preferable to hoard all the quarters I could find and play at the arcade. Pac-Man, Ms. Pac-Man, Dig Dug, Centipede, Frogger, Donkey Kong, Asteroids. Tron was the best.  

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

My first PC game was Codename:outbreak and after that I went onto PS1 - Street fighter, Tekken, Crash Bandicoot and so on xD

Report Post Tip

I remember so many games, such as space invaders on Atari, or playing golden axe on sega. My favorites where the resident evil and dino-crisis games on playstation though.

Report Post Tip
I have played many, I like adventure games especially the historical ones they are my favorite also strategy games like age of empires and age of mythology
Report Post Tip

Mario, pokemon, super smash bros, zelda, shit like that mostly.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: What did you play (video games) as a kid?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL