Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 23 - 07:50:50
Page: [ <<< - < ] … 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 … [ > - >> - >>> ]
What did you play (video games) as a kid? Started by: Arthur on Oct 27, '20 00:09

I fell ya The Tall guy, still a lot of name missing,
actually I still play my childhood game once in a while from the emulator, 

Report Post Tip

The first ever game i played was space invaders on the original glass table top console which were in pubs.  it was 10p per game, and our scores improved over the first part of the lunchtime session but, oddly enough, by the end, our game performance had deteriorated.  Something about hand - eye coordination after drinking 10 pints.  

Report Post Tip
Started out on marie and duck hunter on like i think n64 then got my first ps1 and played medal of honor(O.G.) and this cool dirt bike game.. Ps2 was more metal gear solid and even more classics
Report Post Tip

I started out with a Super Nintendo. I remember playing a lot of Mario kart it was such a fun game. Moved on to the PS after that and the two games that stand out in my mind are Metal Gear Solid and Tony Hawks pro skater. 

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

When I was a kid I played a ton of Diablo II. I probably would still play it if it was popular. It was a great game to play.

After that, I played America's Army. Which is still around in a newer version, but it's just not the same game it used to be.

Report Post Tip

I used to play alot of wrestling games i just thought they were so ridiculous and could provide so much fun for hours on end with my brother, we used to do royal rumble after royal rumble!

Report Post Tip

I can't even begin to imagine how many hours I put into Crash Bandicoot and Rayman as a kid. Two classics.

I played a lot of Sonic the Hedgehog 2. My mom's coworker's kids had a Nintendo and I would go over there and hang out so I could play Mario bros 3. I brought my Sega there so they could play Sonic and I played Mario bros, it was the early days of LANNing.. I remember my neighbors would come over with their Nintendo and we setup a tent in the backyard and an extension cord and played some city. The good old days man
Report Post Tip

My first system was the Atari 7800. Loved Pole Position. Then the NES came out and loved Mario Bros. (all of them) Tecmo Bowl, Pro Wrestling and Mega Man & TMNT were some of my favs. Then I got my Sega and was hooked on NBA Live for a long time. That and the origional Mortal Kombat.

Games that really stand out to me and I spent a lot and I mean a lot of time playing are Final Fantasy 7 and Metal gear solid loved both of them 

I 100% completed both more then once 

Report Post Tip

It was my brother owned the Sega megadrive but we all used to play it. I remember enjoying Aladdin, Crash Bandicoot and Sonic. There were a few others like Street Fighter, but the first 2 are my fondest memories. Especially screaming during the boulder dash levels in Crash.

Report Post Tip

I used to spend quite a few hours every weekend at a friends house watching him play&nbsp;Super Mario World, and occasionally he'd let me play a little. I got really interested in gaming when I got my first computer. Syndicate I think was the first game for me. From there I moved to Settlers, Warcraft: Orcs and Humans and eventually Command & Conquer.

Report Post Tip

Resident Evil 2 on the original PlayStation was amazing I remember playing it all the time and one day my dad brought home the guide you could buy it bookstores

Report Post Tip

I have spent countless hours playing need for speed, like the very old versions wherre you could just bash the car around without any damage.

Getting all the fastest times by just keep full throttle going on, only the corners where you could flip over and lose a lot of time were breaking ones. The rest just full power straight on, loved it.

Then in terms of more funny ones, we gotta love road rash, the sound of that bat hitting the cops was tom and jerry quality sound effects.

Ohh the good times i had with those games :P

Report Post Tip

I was a Playstation kid, so Crash Bandicoot, Spyro, Tomb Raider and Metal Gear solid were the main staples I grew up with. 

Report Post Tip
I think I’m older than most. In my younger days I had an original Nintendo that I played Baseball Stars on a whole lot. On my super Nintendo - it was the EA sports NHL games, same with PS1, PS2 and now on my kid’s PS4

As far as online games - I remember playing a wrestling game called cyber slam when I was a teen. There was a role playing aspect to it, which was probably the start of MMORPG’s. Other than this, I’ve dabbled in MMArmy (an MMA manager sim) and metroho (a hockey manager sim)
Report Post Tip

Started with Mario and Duckhunt on a friends Nes.
First console i bought myself was a PS1 with F1 and Fifa.
On the PC i was hooked at the pinball game it came with :)

Report Post Tip

I loved to play super mario and mortal kombat with my friends when i was kid.

Report Post Tip

My parents had a Commodore 64 and I lately found it again in their stuff. Unluckily not many games are still loadable, but it was for sure fun.

Well as I'd assume for a lot of people my age I started with Mario but my love for gaming didn't really come until my parents got me a super nintendo with a ton of games from a yard sale one year.  I played every game in the box, but for some reason the one that really sticks out to me was a scooby doo game.  I'm not even sure why I loved it so much but I know I put a lot of time in that game

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: What did you play (video games) as a kid?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL