Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 20 - 07:14:21
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 … [ > - >> - >>> ]
What did you play (video games) as a kid? Started by: Arthur on Oct 27, '20 00:09

Well it all started back in 2012 I was sitting around playing games and I found this great one called mario, it's about a plumber who goes down pipes and stomps on turtles, and goombas (whatever they are) then some guy with a pointy hat and a master sword came along, and have you all played breath of the wild? it's so good I cant wait for the second one I think thats coming in 2021 but who knows with covid, speaking of covid i heard that they projected like 2m deaths thats crazy I hope you all make it through these hard times ok

Report Post Tip
Always a fan of final fantasy 7 and 8. Were probably hands down two the the greatest games to come from the final fantasy games. But I spent a ton of time on grand Turismo as well, only to find out driving is not half as fun as it is in the game.
Report Post Tip

Lots of rpgs, ff series, swtor, wow. etc.

Report Post Tip
I could be here all day and still some names missing, to summarize, for the PC, I could say all Sierra titles, Sid Meyers, LucasArts graphical adventures, sensible soccer and Goal my favorites as football games.
There's also the spectrum and Amiga games, some of the most addicting times for me are in that era too.
Report Post Tip
Well, my first video game was Pong, where you had one console and each person had a knob they would turn to move their paddle up and down the screen. Thought it was so amazing. Lol
Report Post Tip

Halo 3 was my jam. One of my fondest memories as a kid was lugging an xbox 360 and a tv to a friend's house where two other kids had done the exact same thing. Huge LAN party, four players on each screen. It was awesome.

Report Post Tip

I started out with my Atari 2600 playing----- Pitfall, Pac-Man, Space Invaders, Yars Revenge, Pole Position.  Makes me want to break out the Atari again and give it a whirl. Still up in my attic. Went onto to the NES.

Report Post Tip
Back in my day there was this Aladdin game on the Sega that I played all the time. Probably a little too young to fully understand it. But I do remember beating it at one point.
Report Post Tip

Escape my reality.

Report Post Tip

I played many, games, right now I'm having some memories about Cool Boarders 3 and Colin McRae Rally, the very first games I played on playstation.

Report Post Tip

Actually dug out the N64 recently just to play ocarina of time again... seems to happen every few years. That game is still awesome.

Report Post Tip
I grew up playing Nintendo and Sega Genesis. Tmnt was my favorite on Nintendo and Echo on Genesis. I hated Echo, but I could never seem to beat it so I stayed glued to it.
Report Post Tip
I played the Atari Pong and Duck Hunt
Report Post Tip
Reading a bunch of the replies to this thread makes me laugh when my first game was the Atari Pong. Plus whoever produced the Duck Hunt game.

I remember most of these game that have been talked about. Most of which I still have not played.
Report Post Tip
Ps2 was my first system and I had the entire COD series back then. Also had a ps3 in 2010 and played the crap out of some infamous gta metal gear minecraft and all that top shelf crap you would experience when younger. Now its fortnite and upcoming games this year.
Report Post Tip

i played lots of diddy kong racing

Report Post Tip

First game I remember  playing at home as a kid is pachinko, it is Japanese pinball. It was electronic.   The first game I played on the television is pong.  Then the Atari games came, then Nintendo came out. 

Report Post Tip

I remember when Atari games were in stores and arcades were more common, so not really sure now what the first video game I played was but I am pretty sure it was an early PC game that I started with.

Report Post Tip

Games i played as a kid. Mostly pokemon on my purple see through game boy color. I also had a Nintendo 64 with pokemon stadium and of course 007 golden eye. Still imo the best multiplayer shooter :). I did how ever watch my dad play resident evil like it was a tv show.

Report Post Tip
I was a NES kid. It was and IS the BEST to this day! Super Dodge Ball, Crystalis, Legend Of Zelda, Ice Hockey, A Bards Tale. Then SNES came out and blew up the scene! A Link to the Past, Super Battle Tank, Lethal Enforcers.

Greatest game of my youth though, NHL on Genesis. Still holds up to this day.
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: What did you play (video games) as a kid?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL