Get Timers Now!
X

May 01 - 21:50:11
Page: [ <<< - < ] … 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 … [ > - >> - >>> ]
What did you play (video games) as a kid? Started by: Arthur on Oct 27, '20 00:09
Sadly i never had the chance to play normal video games. I mean I played some mario kart for 64 at my cousins, but I didnt own a game system really until ps2 so I played GTA 3, Vice city, and San Andreas. I played a lot of .org then dark future and now here since elementary school. Must be because i was so popular in school lmao.
Report Post Tip

My cousins and my parents best friend's kids both had every Nintendo console that came out but they were really stingy with letting us play, so I got a Gameboy when I was 13 and I LOVED playing Kirby's Dreamland.  Although if I had owned a Nintendo console I probabaly would have begged for Donkey Kart because I loved that game. 

Report Post Tip

My absolute favorite game as a kid was Tekken. I injured myself trying to do capoeira like Christie at some point. Never learned it even as an adult, sadly lol. I also liked playing GTA and The Sims, I still do!

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip
i used to play the nintendo. i also played the atari. i played genesis too.
Report Post Tip

I used to play Crash Bandicoot and Grand Turismo. Although none of them made me start playing. I think it was Super Mario that got me into playing video games. Loved it back then.

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip

I startet to play on commodore 64 but cant remember what they were, and when Nintendo Sega and Playstasion came me and my friends got different consol so we played on them all 

It was a lot of mario and fifa games, golf simulasjon and car games 

Report Post Tip

The best, one and only GTA San Andreas, if that game isn't one of the best and most original games of those times I don't know what is, the story, plot, how all comes together, ofc there could be some things that could have been done better but for those years it was space ship. I enjoyed it sooo much and I play it from time to time, because of nostalgia and my wish to relive those days and the story.

In any way one of the best games I played as a kid.

Report Post Tip

I remember when arcade games were a thing and how a few classmates and I used to run to the video store close to our school and put coins into those arcade machines to play street fighter, Metal Slug, Tekken, Samurai Shodown II or Sega rally Championship. So many memories

Report Post Tips: 3 / Total: $60,000 Tip

man I really enjoyed Zelda as a kid, it was probably the game that made me fall in love with single player / adventure mode style games. modern day RPG's. 

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip

I used to play Super Mario, Mario Kart and Sonic in DS, and Counterstrike and COD in PC!

Report Post Tip

As a kid my N64 was pretty much my best friend. I cannot count the hours I sunk in playing the likes of GoldenEye 007, every WWF game (especially No Mercy and WrestleMania 2000), wCw/nWo Revenge, Mortal Kombat 4, Super Mario, Mario Kart, Banjo-Kazooie, Donkey Kong... the list and memories = damn near endless.

When I was really young it was mostly Super Mario.  When PS1 came out I played GTA. 

Report Post Tip

Video Games when i was a Kid? Damn, we barely had video Games. We're going back to the ZX Spectrum, Jet Set Willy, Chuckie Egg, Rebelstar, Atic Atac. Ohhhh those were the days. Waiting 5 minutes for the tape to load your game, with a loud audible screech not dissimilar to dial up modem, only for it to fail in the last few seconds, the computer to reset, and you having to go through it all over again. I find it funny now that Games are starting to take almost as long to load as they did when I was a kid.

Report Post Tip

My journey to games all started on my older brother's PSP

Report Post Tip

This takes me back, I was a Nintendo fan so from what I can remember;

NES

Mario Bros 1&3

Bubble Bobble

Snake Rattle and Roll

Mac Donald World

Duck Hunt

SNES

Mario World and All Stars

Mario Kart

Street Fighter - all of them

Tetris Attack

Starfox/wing

Report Post Tip

I'm old, so I can tell you about being a 12 year old kid who wanted nothing more in the world than an Atari 2600.  I finally got one for Christmas and I think I damn near pissed myself.  Also - the King of Donkey Kong at the local arcade.

Report Post Tip

I played many games as a kid. I do have to say that the game that marked my childhood the most is Halo Reach. I'd play custom games with friends everyday and laugh so much. Also played a lot of multiplayer. Loved the Swat and Infection game modes. 

Report Post Tip

I got a nintendo when I was little my favorite game that we owned was Super Mario 3. When I got my next system it was marble madness.

Report Post Tip
Championship manager back in the Amiga days. The old 1-3-5 formation worked a treat. Haha
Report Post Tip

The first game I got was duke nukem: land of the babes with my playstation 1 for christmas. I remember playing it lots with my dad, which was interesting to say the least since I was a literal child still..

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: What did you play (video games) as a kid?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL