Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 25 - 20:34:04
Page: [ <<< - << - < ] … 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 … [ > - >> - >>> ]
What did you play (video games) as a kid? Started by: Arthur on Oct 27, '20 00:09

I enjoyed playing Rollercoaster Tycoon 1 and 2 as a teenager.

Report Post Tip

As a kid the game we played the most was Legend of Zelda A Link to the Past. Still holds up to this day imo. Best day ever was when my brother had a friend over and he deleted his game for fun. He was one dungeon away from beating the game. Still makes me smile.

Report Post Tip

I used to love playing on tomb raider on playstation, also crash bandicoot.

when a little older playing runescape :)

Report Post Tip

I also played a lot of N64, and like MS Pinball/Solitaire. I had a Game Cube, but only played Rogue Squadron on it. It was a bit of a waste of a console for me. 

Report Post Tip

One of the games I played was Wii Sports and I'd defeat ANY motherfucker on tennis, baseball and golf. Boxing? Can't beat the last level. The rest? Get ready to fucking cry your life away

Report Post Tip

The original Pokemon red/blue games, Tetris, Super Mario, fifa(and pro evolution soccer at that time), Golden Eye, Counter Strike 1.6, Final Fantasy VII and Final Fantasy IX, several GTA games, Time Splitters, Street Fighter Alpha games, Mario Kart 64. This is literally just some of the games I played as a child.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Age of Mythology, SimCity, Rise of Nations, a bunch of Wii games, in addition to some Call of Duty at my friend's house :D

Report Post Tip

Well I refused to grow up but the first ones I would play were the original Zelda, Double Dragon, Mario...  Yup.  :)  Then the '64 Zelda Ocarina of Time, Mario Kart, Super Mario...  <3  Ah the love.  And Pokemon.  Lots of Pokemon.

Report Post Tip
This would really date me. I remember the days of pong.
Report Post Tip

as kid idk i think i first one that i played was FIFA but i enjoyed later when i was around 10 to play games on GBA simulator on pc....one of games i really liked was final fantasy 2 on gba emulator turn based. then lets not forget super marion and all those related games. I recently bought some console with preinstalled 400 of those old school games but to be honest after all these new games and graphics older ones are hard to play

Report Post Tip

when i was 6 yrs old i was build games in 1981 i whet to state pin for be godfather in mob most game you play are all made by the College i whet to 

Report Post Tip

Ive played a lot of games in the past. super mario bros. Tetris, Legend of zelda. Metroid. Top gear. Mario cart. Street fighter 2. Mortal kombat. Killer instinct. Soul caliber 1 & 2.&nbsp; the fallout games. contra 1, 2 and 3. castlevania. Ive played a buttload of games.

Report Post Tip

I’m an old ass man, my 1st game was pac man on the original Atari, jeez I AM old!

Report Post Tip
Right now this just put me in the mood to play some vintage NES or N64. I dont deny that alot more work is put in video games today but the actual gameplay was so much better back in the days. And dont even get me started on having to download game you purchase before even being able to play.
Report Post Tip

My very first video game was Yoshi on the Gameboy. It was incredibly too hard for me though and I didnt start playing video games again until I got a super nintendo. The first game I played on that bad boy was Super Mario World and Zelda A link to the past. I was hooked lol I also was huge into pokemon and while my 41 year old roommate still plays today I stopped playing after pokemon lets go Eevee

Report Post Tip

A good mixture of games for sure, it's been some time since I've been on the game grind. Cod all sorts

Report Post Tip

I played a lot of the Tomb Raiders, completed the older games a good few times! I played others like Crash Bandicoot, Spyro and the Sonic games! I heard Sonic Mania is good to play these days too.

Report Post Tip
You know what game was super dope back in the day golden eye for n64 and diddy kong racing I loved those games
Report Post Tip

Temple of Apshai was my first love with video games, so so long ago. Used a tape drive, and we'd through a football around waiting to kill antmen. Nowadays folks would never both with the two-color game, but back then, we'd lose our minds when we encountered a monter with text, especially if it had an exclamation mark or two!!

Civilization nearly screwed a few papers and labs in university, damn it was addictive. Easy to lose half a day in that one.

Report Post Tip
I used to play super mario bros and duck hunt on the NES
Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: What did you play (video games) as a kid?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL