Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 19 - 10:16:03
Page: [ <<< - << - < ] … 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 … [ > - >> - >>> ]
What did you play (video games) as a kid? Started by: Arthur on Oct 27, '20 00:09

I spent ungodly hours in the Pokemon gameboy games, specifically crystal version. I also played a lot of smash bros, ocarina of time, and madden 05

Report Post Tip
Old school nes was the best, lots of fond memories playing some of those games. Came across something the other day, kids in this age playing duck hunt. Made me chuckle, made me remember how hard it was when those fuckers got fast.
Report Post Tip

I used to play sims. A looooooot of sims. Never the original sims though, just a lot of sims 2 and 3. I still do play it every now and again though, but only the 4th one! 

Report Post Tip

I always played outside, until it was too dark to see any type of ball coming and it hit you in the face.

There was a time when played Championship Manager, but just for a year or so. Loooong ago

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

For me, the best was on that Super Nintendo I think, the one where you had to blow the cartridges. Best game ever, Kirby... I remember like huge amount of levels, enemies, boss fights and best part, every enemy, almost, had a special power, so if you would inhale and swallow, you would get that power, such as ice breath or fire breath or he would just go to sleep if you would eat that sleepy guy... Amazing game and it came like who knows 80s-90s 

Report Post Tip

Half my childhood was put into The Elder Scrolls: Morrowind. Easily the greatest RPG ever made, to this day I will do a playthrough of it every year.

Report Post Tip

I was actually big on MMO's because of my dad.. I think at the age of 7 or 8 I was playing Everquest with him.. and then by 12 or 13 I was on World of Warcraft touuuugh until maybe about junior year of highschool when Lich King came out.. just fell out of love with the game and was more into sports and such. Good times though

Report Post Tip

I played pokemon yellow on the gameboy colour.  Plus a bunch of ps1 games,  first ps1 game was tekken. Loved ff7 on the ps1 too...

Report Post Tip
First game was Pong. Single console with two knobs. Me and my nephew would sit in front of TV for hours, watching our little line move up and down.
Report Post Tip

Ye olde Atari and Nes games was some fun games i played with my mate there was a ice hockey game where the teams where made up of monsters as well as humans kinda reminds me of blood bowl but came out before it was fun you scored points by scoring goals as well as killing the other team your enforcers had a special ability where they powered up and was armed with a chain saw or flail to help kill off players.

Report Post Tip

James Bond, Golden Eye.

Report Post Tip

I do believe you are trying to age us with this question.  My first video game system was Nintendo, but i did play my friends Atari. I also remember play games that you had to load from a dos prompt. Now my favorite of the regular Nintendo games was Mario 3. Though as the different systems came out, they came out with better games too.

Report Post Tip

I said before that I love chess. There was this game called "Battle chess" which was really cool. Instead of just capturing a piece, the pieces would animate and slay the piece you took. I showed my grandfather and he was dying laughing at it. There was another game I used to love, "Contra" for Nes. I used to play that game for hours. The best thing about it was you could play two player games. It didnt have split screen or anything silly like that.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

WWE Shut your Mouth and Here comes the pain, those games just defined my childhood up until I started playing GTA SA and then four came out. So really it was those four games for me that I loved playing 

Report Post Tip

ohh man nintendo was like top shit, mario cart, zelda, super mario...some old ass turn based final fantasy....pokemon red or fire cant even remember and idk what else not 

Report Post Tip

Played pokemon silver and red on my gameboy but i didnt really get into video games before i got a playstaion the sly cooper series was one of my favs. 

Report Post Tip
When i went to school i used to play snake when de got too use a computer, that was the only game that was om it at that time.
Report Post Tip

Medal of Honor
Wolfenstein
Halo

were the ones that really stood out. 

Report Post Tip

If we're talking about childhood years, I played so much Mario, TMNT, Digimon(PS1 version), Pokemon, Need For Speed, OG Halo, GTA, Crxy Taxi was my shit. Man so many games back then but I didn't really fall in love with gaming until I hit 13-14 and played CoD4 for the first time. Never looked back after that. 

Report Post Tip

Massively into MMOs. Used to play RuneScape back in school, then progressed onto WoW. I now play Neverwinter, but with a recent combat change I’ve completely fell out of love with the game. So I’m looking for something new. 

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: What did you play (video games) as a kid?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL