Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 19 - 05:26:31
Page: [ <<< - << - < ] … 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 … [ > - >> - >>> ]
What did you play (video games) as a kid? Started by: Arthur on Oct 27, '20 00:09

in 80 i made lot games there was lot i was in making its hard to code but i map i got 80 $ game maker and i got mmorpg game maker 

Report Post Tip

I liked playing solitaire, and trying to beat the fastest speed I could. 

Report Post Tip

One of the first video games I remember playing was "Doom". I could play it the entire day, if it weren't for my older brother. It is also the game where I learned about cheat codes. I still remember typing in IDDQD and feeling unstoppable.

Report Post Tip

Super Mario Kart on the SNES, get high, do bongs, play Mario Kart to the point no one could get any faster on turtle beach.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip
I forgot all about those games weezy, they were classics. Warriors and minority report were brilliant games aswell!
Report Post Tip

Judging from the replies, most of these games are much older than the ones I played. I played a lot of games, mostly series: Metal Gear Solid, NFSMW, GoldenEye, FIFA and GTA - PS2/PSP/Nintendo.

Played a few more games such as Mario, Sonic etc but I really don't remember anything about them. :D:D:D

Report Post Tip

as a kid i played many a video games, sega mega drive sonic, bonanza bros, madden, then on the ps it was games like granturismo, premier manager 99, then on rachet and clank tomb raider

Report Post Tip

NES Zelda was the first game I played, but the first console I owned was a SNES with Killer Instinct. My favorite was the Zelda series, although I only played a couple of them.

Report Post Tip

The first console we ever had was a Playstation.  I preferred sports games mostly.   On the PC I'd play anything we could get for super cheap.  

Report Post Tip

I’ve gotta say that Sonic was probably my first favorite game. I had all of them, including Sonic Pinball, for the Sega Genesis. Another game that really got me into gaming was Toejam & Earl. I don’t know what it was about that game, but holy shit was it addicting. Me and a friend who lived down the street would play it over and over again. Another favorite of mine had to have been Earthworm Jim. Dude was fucking awesome.&nbsp;

Report Post Tip

ATARI!!

Oh man! Joust and Tanks was my shit!! You couldnt beat me at that bro!!

Then Nintendo came out!!! then I was a teenager and Sega was a thing and Bulls Vs Blazers was my shit!!! oh man, good times!!

Report Post Tip

I started out with an Atari 5900, loved pac-man, frogger and the ball game (cant remember the name). But I have played all game consoles that have been out through the years. Anyone remember GoldenEye? I spent countless hours playing that dam game.

Report Post Tip

So I recently discovered that it's actually pretty easy peasy to get both emulators and working copies of games that work with them pretty smoothly.  My phone is able to run a pretty solid PSX emulator so I've been revisiting old school Final Fantasy Tactics and Ape Escape.  They still hold up after all of these years, even if the games look awful now.

Report Post Tip

The only videogame that actually worked in my house was The Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time. Pretty sure I spelled that right. Anyway, my mom taught us how to play the game and we played it so much. It was a great game and my brother got so obsessed my mom actually bought him a real link sword and shield. It was awesome.

Report Post Tip

I remember playing Tekken a lot. Sooooo fun lol. Don't think I knew what I was doing though, I was very young and just hitting buttons. Probably 😂

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

I played a lot of everything. Guessing I am not the only one who played runescape.

Report Post Tip
Like pretty much every kid born in the 90's I played the craaaaap out of the original Pokemon games! Red and Blue were awesome of course and Yellow was nice too although I have to say Gold/Silver/Cryatal versions were absolutely fantastic especially when it dropped the Kanto region back on us!
Report Post Tip

I played a lot of Mario Kart, GTA, a lot of games as you can imagine. They were pretty good time wasters overall.

Report Post Tip

I played games late, like i never got to play the new games just the old ones.... after a while of being and old model thats when i got to play them.... i was like a retro gamer, lol. got my first gameboy black on white in 2004, the advance around 2009/2019 thereabout...

Report Post Tip
I’m old and my first system was the original NES.

Baseball Stars, Contra, Ice Hockey, Supermario Bros. 1/2/3. Also loved the original track and field game. I broke many controllers mashing buttons. Oh - and the California Games.
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: What did you play (video games) as a kid?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL