Get Timers Now!
X

May 02 - 09:00:23
Page: [ <<< - << - < ] … 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 … [ > - >> - >>> ]
What did you play (video games) as a kid? Started by: Arthur on Oct 27, '20 00:09

I loved the N64 when I was younger - Super Mario, The Legend of Zelda, Mario Kart, Star Fox 64 - but none of them compare to Goldeneye! It definitely stands as one of the greatest games ever!

Report Post Tip

😅my last one wasnt long enough so ig I will talk about my fav game paper mario i loved that game when i was a kid it was fun and you can't beat mario

Report Post Tip

I’ve played many games. The first console&nbsp;I can remember is Dreamcast & N64 lol

Funny enough though my favorite game besides this is a martial arts based game called 9Dragons. Compared to a lot of other computer games it looks pretty old, but the game is gold to me. It’s the first game I learned inside out. I’ve gotten bored of it but when it was good it was good.

Report Post Tip

I used to play N64 and yes like others said before, the most enjoyable games were Mario and also Mario Kart.

Would be fun to play them again.

Report Post Tip

I played a lot of sims. Like, a looooot. Started with sims 2. Then sims 3 was released. I could play for hours on end! I still play sims 4 ocassionally but not that much. It just isn't as good honestly :(

Report Post Tip

One of my favorite games to play when I was a kid was Starfox. There was something mesmerizing about it. Falco was kind of an asshole, and Flippy was kind of annoying but….Press Z or R twice to DO A BARREL ROLL!

Report Post Tip

I recently re-played Conker's Bad Fur Day on my PC, using an N64 emulator. It was just as dirty and hilarious as I remember it being, however the busty sunflower was much more exciting when I was 13 than it was this time around. I'll probably play through a couple other classics here soon, next on the list is Super Smash Bros!

Report Post Tip

My go to video game growing up when I would visit the mall was Street Fighter or any fighting game for that matter. I swear I could play for hours on end and the nostalgia factor of placing a quarter on the machine brings back some memories.  

Report Post Tip

Golden eye on N64 was one of the best games to ever release in the world. That game was so addicting i cant imagine how many hours i played that as a kid. My cousins and I played it like it was the hottest game on the planet

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Sonic will forever be my favorite but does anyone remember mike tyson's knock out or punch out or whatever. My brother use to destroy it and then I would come back behind him like I was the goat and lose sooooo badly hahahaha good times. But I loved that one and then the arcade games like pac man and galaga and such. 

Report Post Tip

I believe the best was Super Mario. Also played different sort of tennis, football, basketball and some winter games aswell. But yeah Sonic was also a great game.

Report Post Tip

I recently picked up Final Fantasy 10 again. It's crazy how different games are with a different lens during a different time. It seems so easy now compared to how hard it was back then.

Report Post Tip

well when i was growing up we were pore so i did not have games but when i got older we was given a used play station 2 with tony halk and some 5 year old kid games.

Report Post Tip

Oh wow. I might be a bit old for this thread....lol.  When I was in junior high the high end game was Pong. Can't remember who made it but it was so primitive now that I think back on it. When I got to college the Commodore stuff was all the rage and I managed to get hooked on some of the Forgotten Realms games they offered. Lord but how the times have changed.

Report Post Tip

Ordered by the greatest to greater to great, TES Oblivion, GTA SA, Battle for Middle Earth II, Rome Total War, The Godfather I and II, Civilization IV.

Report Post Tip

First console i had was a PS1 and i think possibly Crash Bandicoot was the first game i really played along with simpsons hit and run. These games were pretty decent back then. Also had a sega with bomberman what is in my opinion one of the greatest games ever made, it was simple yet brilliant.

Report Post Tip

I will definitely date myself here but I started with C64 then Nintendo became available with pong, asteroids, missile command etc...since then I’ve played on all the consoles and the pc...mainly sports and military sims....

Report Post Tip

My first console was an old Atari 2600 played loads of old simple games on there one of my favourites being a game called Keystone Capers, Frogger was another good one on there all basic as hell compared to todays games but was fun back in the day.

Report Post Tip

Game Cube! I played Mario Sunshine a hell of a lot, I still think it's one of the best games out of there. And Donkey Kong with the little drums! What a throwback!

Report Post Tip

Tomb raider, crash bandicoot, Donkey Kong, Mario all of the classics :D mainly on ps1 or nintendo :)

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: What did you play (video games) as a kid?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL