Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 28 - 01:11:07
Page: [ <<< - << - < ] … 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 … [ > - >>> ]
What did you play (video games) as a kid? Started by: Arthur on Oct 27, '20 00:09

Fallout New Vegas, Battlefront 2, Lego Star Wars/Lego Batman, the Batman Arkham games, Call of Duty the earlier games like Black Ops and MW2. More includes Skyrim, Civilization games, Fallout 3, Driver, GTA IV and San Andreas. Oh and also Red Dead Redemption

Report Post Tip

I also played a lot on the N64 that my grandparents had, playing games like Mario 64 and F Zero Racing. There were a few other games as well like Tony Hawk Pro Skating, Hot Wheels, Star Wars etc. 

Report Post Tip

This is going to show my age but mario and frogger. the originals

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip
The original Metal Gear Solid takes a lot of beating.

For the record. Ocelot didn't know if you used a rapid controller
Report Post Tip

i played alot of halo, GTA, and Runescape

Report Post Tip

Played a lot of Flash games online mostly Newgrounds, Whirled, and etc... PS2 was my first console and so then I started playing Burnout, Fight Night, God of War and the Resident Evil series. I didn't get into CoD until the PS3 came out oddly.

I think the first game i ever played was Super Mario Bro's and Duck Hunt on that double game cartridge.  I also remeber playing the old Narc and does anyone else remember Game Genie...

Report Post Tip

Spyro is one of my favorites I love playing that as I love Dragons and it was really fun playing as a cute little baby dragon that could still breathe fire but i also really like twisted metal

I used to play the old play station with the tomb raider games. I used to sit there for hours on end playing them and not get upo off the sofa until I finished the level I started. 

Report Post Tip

Mortal Kombat, Tekken, Street Fighter, Super Mario etc

My first kind of games was sensible soccer, James pond and the original batman for the commodore amiga. Damn I miss that computer things was a lot more simple
Report Post Tip
Pokemon on game boy, supermario on game cube, streets of rage and sonic on Sega then on ps2 scarface and godfather
Report Post Tip
Well let's see...my first system was Nintendo and Techmo Bowl was my favorite game on there...it was a football game. That and Double Dribble because I'm really in to sports game even since a young age. Sega was my next game and Madden was all I played. Next was Playstation 1 with Madden and NBA Live...next was Playstation 2 where I was into Madden and NBA 2K...you all see the trend lol...next I moved to Xbox 360 and then Xbox One and I'm pretty sure you all know what games I chose lol
Report Post Tip

I’m old, still remember the 1st Nintendo and pac man. Pong was going out of style then Nintendo and other consoles sprang up. I ditched school for 2-3 days to play PacMan, lol.

Report Post Tip
Don't worry Pauly, you ain't that old.

I remember the Atari and the commodore64 long before Nintendo.

The game I probably played the most growing up would either be Goldeneye or Starfox 64. My friends and I would waste so much time playing those two games

Report Post Tip

I wasn't a kid, I have played Pitfall, and Missle Command.  I bought a PlayStation (first owned console) for Grand Turismo 2. 

Report Post Tip

I beleive it was Pong and Squash, then me and my brother got the Atari game system and had a bunch of weird games.

Report Post Tip

One of the first game I've played that I barely remember was Super Mario Bros on NES. Didn't last long until the console was dead and after that I think it was Prince of Persia on PC. Not sure if it was the MS-DOS version or NEC as I didn't have that kind of knowledge as a kindergartener. Both above were played at my cousin's house.

Ever since then, I'm purely on PC platform. One of the first game I've had at home was the original StarCraft which was borrowed from my neighbor. I believe neighbor was a college student lending the CD to an elementary school kid since he only needed the Brood War CD to play the expansion pack. I've always wondered if he was that nice and don't play the game? until I've grown enough to know that there was an expansion pack and missed out on a lot of the game until later but who am I to complain, I got to play the original game for free.

Report Post Tip

Watching my brother play goldeneye and never letting me have a turn drove me nuts. Whenever he went out I was on it endlessly. Loved that game. 

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: What did you play (video games) as a kid?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL