Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 28 - 07:20:57
Page: [ <<< - << - < ] … 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 … [ > - >>> ]
What did you play (video games) as a kid? Started by: Arthur on Oct 27, '20 00:09

I used to play a lot of different games on my gameboy, DS and PSP. But the most memorable game from my childhood is on the PC and that is Mount and Blade Warband. I probably spent 1000+ hours in this game and a couple of 100 hours in Mount and Blade Bannerlord.

Report Post Tip

Pokemon!

Hours and Hours, in that old colorless gameboy!

Played till game boy advance...then retired...

Still playief pokemon go when he shows ups xD

Report Post Tip

I was and still am a massive pokemon fan, and I also picked up a Wii (which I still have, limited edition red color too!) around that time, so I am a master at Wii Sports. Take me on in baseball or tennis and I'll fuck you up, no debating it.

Report Post Tip

Ooooh as a kid!  So my very first console was the original Nintendo.  You know, the gray box with the cartridges that you had to blow the dust out of.  Yup!  Favorite games on those had to be the Zelda game, Mario, Duck Hunt, Mortal Combat...  Yes I know I just listed most of them.  :)

Then there was the N64...  <3 <3 <3  Mario Kart, Mario 64...  Diddy Kong Racing...  <3

Game Boy, I started with a Game Boy Pocket edition and then an Advance, and then DS...  Yup.  I loved video games growing up!  On those it was all about that Pokemon!

Report Post Tip

Give me them old RTS games. Age of Empires, Star craft. 

But I also flew the flight Sims that were available on windows 98. F-22, and I wish I recalled the name of the copter sim

Report Post Tip

space invaders in the pub for 10p per game. High scores tended to come earlier in these sessions, as the increasing skill at the game was offset by the reduced hand eye coordination from multiple pints of beer

Report Post Tip

As a kid I played a lot of duck hunter and Mario. TMNT, street fighter, mortal combat. The good ones. 

Report Post Tip

i played alot of counterstrike as well; and handed down that skill and interest to my children!

Report Post Tip

apparently my last post was not of an appropriate length - I assume - as i believe that it was reasonably well thought out.  so if you are desparate to hear what happened next, I still play CSGO although at the moment i am also playing Warthunder

Report Post Tip

Lots of stuff!

Started out with original nes, got the n64 the first christmas it came out. Lots of wrestling games and pokemon as well. 

Zelda was one of the best growing up, also the original resident evil games for ps1 were great. 

Report Post Tip
I'm an old guy so super Mario bros was one of my favorites. Also Zelda was a good and also contra I still remember the code to get 50 men. I played alot of Mario cart as well
Report Post Tip
Wow a few of those I forgot I played. But Nintendo games won me over the original final fantasy and legend if Zelda were my faves. I do loke fallout games too
Report Post Tip

My first game  system was the original Nintendo. We had mario, Duck Hunt. That was the start of my gaming. I still love the old school games, they are fun. I hope I get a chance to introduce my son to them.

Report Post Tip
I would play classics like Luigi’s mansion, Spyro, Super Smash Bros Melee, Crash Bandicoot, GTA Vice City, Guitar Hero. But honestly I could go on forever because I was and still a gaming fanatic. Not to be that guy but it’s sad to see that there isn’t many good games being released nowadays.
Report Post Tip

My gamer history started with Halo... I fell in love with FPS from there... stop playing after for a while though and now Im a clicker!

Report Post Tip

Point 'n Click Adventure games like Monkey Island, Simon the Sorcerer, Loom. I'd love it if there was a resurgence in that genre!

Report Post Tip

Bratz games! Joking.

LMA Manager 05', Ace Combat, Hugo: Black Diamond Fever. Looney Tunes Back in Action, Evil Zone (aka.Eretzvaju).

Report Post Tip

Mortal Combat and Age of empires kept me busy during my childhood. And another one i remember was called heroes of might and magic which was a good strategy game. But it took a long time to finish one map. Enjoyed playing that with my brother.

Report Post Tip
I remember getting a Jaguar as a child instead of a playstation. I still remember playing sensible soccer and it still feels like the best soccer game to date. After that maaaany games followes, it would require an essay to get them all.
Report Post Tip

i played so much stuff growing that some people probably never heard of. PC Gamer magazines were new back then so we always got some games through that. I played a variety of PC games like Zelda, Mortal Combat, Street Fighter, Mario, Mario Kart, Donkey Kong, Monkey Island, Loom, Jagged Alliance, Wolf 3D, Sims, Star Craft, War Craft. SO much good stuff I grew up with and into my adulthood.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: What did you play (video games) as a kid?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL