Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 28 - 04:54:13
Page: [ <<< - << - < ] … 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [ > - >>> ]
What did you play (video games) as a kid? Started by: Arthur on Oct 27, '20 00:09

I have two snes, so the games i played most were cold shadow (donald duck is a mother fucking paranormal detective and ninja) and SW. Those were the best.

Report Post Tip
Mine is island adventure and super mario bros. Hmmm galaga and many more in nintendo game console
Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip
The best, one and only GTA San Andreas, if that game isn't one of the best and most original games of those times I don't know what is, the story, plot, how all comes together, ofc there could be some things that could have been done better but for those years it was space ship. I enjoyed it sooo much and I play it from time to time, because of nostalgia and my wish to relive those days and the story.

In any way one of the best games I played as a kid.;)

Wouldn't start the list without the GTA vice city and san andreas then call of duty mwf, need for speed hot pursuit, that game was enchanting.

Report Post Tip
When I was younger, I was all about Shadow of the Colossus and Journey. Both games are super beautiful and tell amazing stories beyond the need for dialog. Now I play games like Danganronpa which is just a glorified book with how much they talk. I still go back to the other 2 games though, the soundtracks always bring me back.
Report Post Tip

The warriors had me hooked for years as a kid, when I get the chance I still play it today, the nostalgia never leaves man, unique feeling lol

Report Post Tip

As a kid we played pong and it was glorious. We were amused but not so amused that we stayed indoors all day playing pong.

Then I got older and it was arcades with Donkey Kong, Pac Man (was the best) and other games. I miss those arcades. 

Report Post Tip

I think i played alot of Counter strike as a kid - maybe before that i had a PS1 and played Crash bandicoot, and the spin off Crash bandicoot Nitro boost - the mario cars game thingy, and then there was a small period of playing Jurassic park: Operational geneisis which was mind blowing - i loved it :))

Report Post Tip

I have such good memories of playing Donkey Kong Country for the SNES with my Dad. It was a game we never beat!

A lot of EA sports NHL hockey and Triple Play Baseball.

if you really want to throw it back there was Baseball Stars and Dusty Diamond All Star Softball.  Yeah, I’ve always love the sports games. The Nintendo track and field was always cool and so was California Games

Report Post Tip

Just a few on a never-ending list...

GoldenEye 007, Mario Kart 64, Super Mario 64, WWF No Mercy, WWF Wrestlemania 2000, WCW/nWo Revenge, Banjo-Kazooie, Mortal Kombat 4, Donkey Kong 64, The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time.

Noticing a trend? I was and still am a N64 fan/geek.

I played a wide range of games from Harry Potter Games, Scooby doo games, The Burnout series, Gta, COD, Need for speed, Ghost Recon, Medal of honor, Madden '05 and '07.
Madden 2007 is the best madden ever made.
Report Post Tip

As a kid? My childhood memories were formed around the Gameboy Pokemon games.

My sister and I both each had our own Gameboy, so of course we had to have the Red and Blue versions. 

Later on, I got the Yellow version and was devastated when it went missing one trip. Terrible. 

I still go back and play them from time to time on emulators. So much better with the fast forwarding enabled. 

I will forever appreciate The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time. The lack of good internet in those days allowed for schoolyard conversations around rumors and hints that I dont think I'll ever experience again.

Report Post Tip

It all started with the Commodore 64 with a tape recorder.
1 hour to load a game and then found out the tape had a error on it :/ But when it worked i used to play games like River raid and Ghosts and Gobblin.
After that the Nes cam with Mario and Duckhunt and also Double Dragon...Man spend some time playing that stuff. Good memory's.

Report Post Tip
On Sega sonic, streets of rage... game boy pokeman, Nintendo super Mario...then onto ps2 and gta, fight night, scarface, godfather, COD etc etc
Report Post Tip
Id say gameboy pokemon (yello version), sega mortal kombat & street fighter. Ahhh brings back memories
Report Post Tip

There's been an influx of Monkey Island players here recently. Used to play that one a lot. Absolute classic. 

Report Post Tip
Because simple. They are fun and they take the boredom Away
Report Post Tip

I played a lot of Sims 1 when it first came out. Which means when Sims 2 came out, I played a LOAD of that as well. Can you see where this is going? I can. I've played the sims for longer than any other video game franchise in the whole world and its truly an excellent game. Sul Sul.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: What did you play (video games) as a kid?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL