Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 27 - 13:43:12
Page: [ <<< - << - < ] … 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [ > - >>> ]
What did you play (video games) as a kid? Started by: Arthur on Oct 27, '20 00:09

I was  about 8 years old when arcade games like Space Invaders and Pac Man first showed up in bowling alleys and skating rinks.  It was fucking amazing that you could basically look at a video screen and control the actions of something on it. Just fucking amazing.  Eventually, arcades became a thing, and I would ride my bike over 10 miles into town to go there and spend my my meager allowance.

Report Post Tip

Started with those Super Nintendo games, classic MarioKart and Super Mario Bros, but I didn't really start getting into them until Crash Bandicoot and FFVII on Playstation.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

I played Pong and MsPackman when I was a kid. The hand coordination in Poing helped my baseball reflexes. I was one hell of a pitcher and I thanksed Pong for it! 

The only problem was I played it so much the tv would overheat at which point I would have to stop for a couple hours. That was a nuisance!

Report Post Tip

Probably every game that was out there. The best game by far was "Arcanum". I still play it actually. 

Report Post Tip

i play games football all kinds of Super Nintendo games. did not play pc tell 13 wich play dune 2 wich was one best games. i got game builder called game maker mv wich 60 $. wich builds cell phone games. i work game caled vail rpg.

Report Post Tip

Command and Conquer, Dizzy: a cool egg with boxing gloves went on adventures, flight sim, a lot of games back when you could get copy from your mates. 

Report Post Tip

I was always a huge fan of final fantasy 7 and 8, even gone and downloaded them on the newer consoles and played them over a few times start to finish. If anyone is looking for a great classic I would recommend either of them, top notch!

Report Post Tip

Ok, so started out with Super Nintendo - Super Mario. Then moved up to an N64 and mainly it was 007 Goldeneye. Then I got myself a gameboy color and it was pokemon for days. Then PS1 playing FF7, so much nostalgia. I've replayed Pókemon FireRed, Gold and Red more times that i can remember. I love those three games. My most vivid memory is beating Red in that one cave while I was in class haha. Masterpieces.

Report Post Tip

MW2 loved that game spent a lot time then discovered league of legends wish I didn't haha 

Report Post Tip

I think my best childhood games where resident evil, dino crisis. I spent many hours playing both. Until that is the game atmosphere came out on vhs came out then I spent many a moon playing that with friends

Report Post Tip

Most of the time spent as kid playing Commander Keen series. Decent ammount of time spent palying Price of Persia. There was this DOS game Supaplex popular in the neighborhood. When having a graphics card with 16MB of memory was a thing coolest kids in the block played "Kingpin life of crime".     

Report Post Tip

As a young kiddo I really enjoyed the Legend of Zelda games on the Nintendo 64. You could never go wrong with Link. Still to this day one of my favorites. Ocarina of Time was the shit! 

First console/computer I had was a Commodore 64, and it had Terminator 2 as a cartridge game. The rest of our games were loaded up from cassette tapes. I remember some games called Dizzy? and Saboteur not sure on the others, just remember having a joystick, no D-Pad back then!

Report Post Tip
First memories of gaming would have been The Simpsons on Commodore 64. Other than that, I spent too much time playing Red Alert 2 and then onto CoD.
Report Post Tip
Started with the Commodore 64.
After that the nes came with Mario and duckhunt. Also double dragon was one of my favorites.
When the PS came out i switched to that one.
Now im stuck playing warzone as a 40 year old lol
Report Post Tip

My favorites were RTS games. WC2/WC3 .. Red Alert series.. Myth was another pretty good game.. ahh the late 90s was seriously the time of RTS games I miss it

Report Post Tip

When I wasn't spending what seemed like eternity yet somehow still not enough time on the N64, I was on the PS1 playing the likes of Tomb Raider, (1 and 2) Oddworld: Abe's Oddysee, Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 2, Silent Hill, Gran Turismo 2, Resident Evil 2, Metal Gear Solid and many many more. 

I miss my N64 and PS1. However, I have been thinking about buying one or both of them again for the right price. There are some people out there selling them for insane prices. 

Report Post Tip

Pokemon, constantly. Then again some things never change. Now I just play the classic with impossible rulesets...

Report Post Tip

Tomb Raider, Oddworld: Abe's Oddysee, Tony Hawk 2, Silent Hill, Gran Turismo 2, Resident Evil 2, Metal Gear Solid

Ah, so many memories right there! Hours of fun on the original Playstation and PS2.

Report Post Tip

God of War, The sims, Tony Hawk, The simpsons hit and run, that game was pretty fun. Played a lot more that I can't remember

But the game that got me very addicted was GTA San Andreas multiplayer, known as SAMP. Met lots of people in there that I maintain contact until this day

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: What did you play (video games) as a kid?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL