Get Timers Now!
X

May 09 - 00:51:06
Page: [ <<< - << - < ] … 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 … [ > - >> - >>> ]
What did you play (video games) as a kid? Started by: Arthur on Oct 27, '20 00:09

I would say one of the range of games i played a lot as a child were the need for speed series

from the very old classic ones where you could just drive all the way up to the underground ones that were much more fun due to it's free roam format and the car tuning

Report Post Tip

Well, now I'm playing a lot of minesweeper... which I played when I was younger, but I guess I finally understand it properly now. 

Report Post Tip

oh as a kid i played many video game  i play call of duty world at war the incrdble hulk  and the prince of pricae in the sands of time i loved that game i played also spider man games and what i found online

Report Post Tip

At a very young age I preferred PC over consoles. I had a lot of strategy games, but two games stick out the most: Red Baron II and the original Silent Hunter. Red Baron II was what cemented my obsession and love for combat flight simulators that is still strong today. The submarines games have made a return in my routine, but they were never forgotten.

Report Post Tip
I grew up playing Sonic, Mortal Kombat, 007 and F1 on my Megadrive. Good old days. Didn't have a memory card so every day was kinda the same. lol
Report Post Tip

One of my first game was super Mario SEGA. As I got older I played FIFA and Doom.

Report Post Tip

When I was I first played Mario SEGA and Doom. After that I discovered my addiction with Strategy and Grand Strategy games. Age of Empires 2 was my love and poison throughout most of teen years. I used to play that game so competitive on apps like Woobly or Game Ranger. Good old days. Last but not least, Captain Claw, a game that ate my sanity.

Report Post Tip
I used to have a heavy addiction to the Broken Sword series of games. The point and click puzzle adventure was great for the mind and so chill.

Infact, I might have to get them again.
Report Post Tip

Remember playing 007 Golden eye, Super Mario, Mario kart, Mario party on Nintendo 64. Many good memories from playing those games back in the day. 

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip
I’m old enough to go back to Atari 2600. My favorite game was Megamania. The game would freeze when you got to 999,999 points. Anyone else ever do that?
Report Post Tip

I started off playing the Sega Genesis. Sonic, NHL 94, etc. Slowly moved into N64 and Playstation Series before switching into the XBox's.

Now I mostly just play on my PC (laptop). Lots of Text based games as well as some on steam and then WOT.

Report Post Tip

I remember playing zombies ate my neighbors on the super nientdo with my brother was a great summer other than that i mainly play playstation never got into xbox

Report Post Tip

Freeze tag and Hide 'n' Seek were the bomb back in the day. Oh, and Red Rover.

Report Post Tip

I was totally addeicted to Tetris. Had an old gameboy and tried to beat my own high scores all the time.

Great times.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

My first game : Duck Hunt, great game for its time. I then moved on to the Mario games starting with Doctor Mario I believe.  Games felt much different back then, much more entertaining. 

Report Post Tip

There was a game on super nintendo when I was a kid called Gemfire. To this day I still load it up now and again and I go hammer on it.

Report Post Tip

One of my favorite games to play as a kid was Super Mario 64. 👌 Nintendo 64 was my first console followed by an NES and SNES. Miss the old Nintendo tbh...

Report Post Tip

Played Zelda a lot as a kid. 

Also on the Nintendo 64, played Mario and games like a lot. I really can't remember a lot of other games I used to play but it was a lot lol. 

Report Post Tip

Lots of ninetendo and SNES, Ninja Gaiden and Double Dragon were my favorite's growing up.  And of course a Link the past was great, there's so many honestly and they're all good for different reasons but those games in particular I remember playing the most. 

Report Post Tip

Sometimes I still feel like a kid, LOL.

Always loved Sonic, the blue hedgehog with his little orange buddy Tails. Used to play it on a SEGA Mega-Drive.

Pokemon, always good.

Nowadays its'more Call of Duty. And they say that is 16+.. 

Some shooters you play in defending your country.. while Pokemon was capturing random animals you encountered in a ball, and Sonic was about a hedgehog with his only goal to collect rings and someone to destroy the world.. No wonder we're all rotten LOL

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: What did you play (video games) as a kid?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL