Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 26 - 02:42:15
Page: [ <<< - << - < ] … 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [ > - >>> ]
What did you play (video games) as a kid? Started by: Arthur on Oct 27, '20 00:09

I played alot of Star Wars Battlefront on the PS2 and a slew of Pokemon games on my Gameboy Advanced. I really miss clamshell handhelds. I think I might try Star Wars Battlefront on the PC soon (the original not the new one) just to get a hit of nostalgia.

Report Post Tip

Earliest memories has to be Pokemon on the Gameboy. Many many hours spend on this green/black screen haha.

I remember Bomberman World of the Playstation. Had a lot of games back when i was a kid. 

Spent far too much time playing World of Warcraft. That game must have consumed well over 3-4 years worth of played time from me. When it first come out though, literally everyone you spoke to at my school played it.

Report Post Tip
Neverending list. So... Just for starters Golden Axe, secret of monkey island, target renegado, football director, should i continue? Lol
Report Post Tip

Metal gear solid 3 hands down one of my favorite games as a kid and best MGS in the series. If I wasn’t playing MGS it was either Fight Night or I vaguely remember a battlefield game on console that I would play a crap ton of. Looking back on it I feel like I overhyped some of the games we played as kids. I remember the graphics being much better but when I return to said games they look like piles of dog crap!!!

Report Post Tip

I have played pokemon firered, emereld, pearl, diamond, gold and silver, super smash on Wii, gamecube and mafia 1-3, saints row series including the new one on ps4. On ps3 I have plated godfather 1 and 2, sims and many others. 

Report Post Tip

Oh man, I used to play the hell out of Sonic the Hedgehog 1 and 2. They where just so damn fun and well made - even the music was on par, just pure fuel for a young me growing up.

Everyone else had Nintendo, but I had the Sega Genesis (or Megadrive as it was called over here).

#goodtimes

Report Post Tip
I remember Sierra games too, many of those i would play them today if I could, specially the "quest" ones.
Report Post Tip

A game I played a lot when I was younger was sims lmao I loved sitting in my room for 8-10 hours a day just acting like the characters I made were actually living a real life. The amount of thoughts and things I role-played in my head alone makes me look back at it now and think I was a crazy child 

Report Post Tip

Grand Theft Auto San Andreas xD

Absolutely love that game.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip
When I was really young, all I had was Sonic. I had a Mega Drive and no memory cards, so I was basically playing the same phases everyday and trying to finish the game in one go. It never happened.
Report Post Tip

I played this fashion game called Designer's World and remember being tilted whenever the model I hired stumbled. I had absolutely terrible taste in fashion back then and I would give anything to play that game again.

Report Post Tip

My first game console ever was the SNES, and I played Donkey Kong Country on it. After 2 weeks I got fed up because I had to start over every time. My Parents wouldn't allow me to leave it on. So I packed it up and left it alone.

Report Post Tip

Well when I was a kid I used to play this game, music for that was "tudu tu tudu tu too".

I am sure all of you will get it but still I am gonna name it. 

Mario was the big deal back then. And I've not played any game more than that.

Report Post Tip

Pong was the first game I played. It really helped develop my hand coordination. The only problem was it had to be hooked up to a tv and after an hour the tv got warm. Boy, did an hour go fast! We had to let the tv cool down before we could play more.

Report Post Tip

My first game was Mario and i used to always get stuck at one place and tried for days to get past it lol

Then i mostly played gta san andreas, liberty city and vice city. 

There were some other games i played like road rash and need for speed and shadow man. 

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Diddy Kong racing was a pretty good game. I also liked MS Pinball and Solitaire. I only had an N64. 

Report Post Tip
I always played on the PS2 as a kid. My favorite games were Sly Cooper and the Thevious Racoonus (an absolute banger) and Snoopy vs. The Red Baron (another classic, in my eyes at least). Still have both of them as well as my old system, went back and played the classics a few months ago and had a blast! Games just aren't the same anymore, that's for sure.
Report Post Tip

my most played game is probably GTA San Andreas, in the beginning i only played singleplayer, because I didn't know about samp, but when i found out about samp, damn. it's also the first game i bought on steam (although people say the steam version is worse than disc), and also the first game i ever 100%-ed (downloaded disc version instead of playing steam)

Report Post Tip

When I was a kid, I have played NBA in our playstation 1. My routine in the morning is to wake up my brother and my cousin to have breakfast and after that, we will already play PS1. Some of our games were WWE, Crash bandicoot, (That violet flying dragon which I already forgot haha lol), and Tekken 3.

Those days were fun...

Report Post Tip

My first console was a PS2 and a couple that made the first was timesplitters 2, Rachet and Clank, Sly Cooper, and Tony Hawk Pro Skater 4 all solid games that shaped my tastes for years to come.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: What did you play (video games) as a kid?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL