Get Timers Now!
X

May 02 - 11:56:26
Page:  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [ > - >>> ]
Do you like the UFC? Started by: Raindrop on Nov 06, '20 13:14
If so, what would be your most memorable UFC moment? And who is your favourite fighter (past or present) doesn’t matter! : )
Report Post Tips: 6 / Total: $120,000 Tip

Hey,

My most memorable moment would be when Bisping beat Henderson, I was lucky enough to have tickets. Although the fight was at 5am for us in the UK. Bisping winning made it worth it.

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip

Hey Dihajh,

Bisping is quality isn’t he, he’s even funnier now with his Manchester/American accent haha, I bet that was a quality night, actually going to the event too! I hope to get myself to one soon!

Report Post Tip
At the moment it’s gotta be Colby Covington. All time Anderson Silva or GSP I’m truly hoping Israel fights Jon Jones as that would be one of the craziest fights ever hands down
Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip
That fight will happen soon I think, their recent back and fourth blew up everywhere lol
Report Post Tip
I do enjoy watching UFC but I don’t follow it as much as others I’m sure. The big events I make a point to watch usually. Definitely a great sport to watch!
Report Post Tip

I dont follow like a true fan. I like to watch the big card fights but nothing else. I know of the more big names in the sport such as McGregor, Jones, Khabib. I know there's other but thats just to name a few. It's definitely an exciting sport

Report Post Tip

I used to watch when tito ortiz fought and the guys with the moustache, I forgot his name. I think they were rivals of some sort or something like that. But I have never been a fan of it to be honest.

Report Post Tip
I think anderson silva needw to retire. He will forever be the greatest at this sport in my opinion. There is no need for him to add losee to such a great legacy hes created
Report Post Tip
I think that was his last fight Dana has been saying, he was a pioneer of the fight game in his prime Anderson silver!
Report Post Tip
I’ve been a fan for years but find myself taking less of an interest now it’s becoming so mainstream. There used to be something special about the build up to one event per month but it’s like there is an event twice a week now. I still tune in for the big pay per views.
Report Post Tip

I don't think I've had a consistent interest in the UFC. For me it's usually when I come across a fighter I really want to follow or when there are some matches that really just stand out from the rest. When it's good, it can be absolutely amazing. But sadly, I guess it's the nature of the sport that these moments will be rare. So I guess it'll mostly be Youtube clips for me :P

Report Post Tip

I dont have like huge interest, I like watching the KOs and such like that, but I was never one to watch like very second. Same with soccer or football or basketball and all that. I don't care about commercial breaks or interviews I just want to see action and voila, Youtube - 10 minutes or less 

Report Post Tip

I like watching UFC, and I almost went when they had it here in my city. My uncle always stays awake late to watch it. It's the only sport that he likes.

Report Post Tip

I think the ufc is very good, this fighters retiring and coming back nonsense is stupid i.e Mcgregor but still like to watch him fight

Report Post Tip

Yeah Mcgregor actually got me into UFC big time, he's a class act. I have no idea why he keeps retiring lol when he could be fighting and earning all them zillions, lol.

I think it was good the UFC was the first sport to hold a event during this co-vid too, once they done it boxing started and then the football come back too (I think), props to them!

Report Post Tip

I LOVE the UFC! I believe it is the best competition we can have between 2 men outside of them trying to kill each other lol

Anderson Silva / Jon Jones / GSP are the greatest fighters of our time. in that order. 

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

To be honest I've never really gotten into it.

I'm an old school boxing fan and whilst I understand that you can like both, I prefer the classic pugilism but can fully understand the appeal.

Report Post Tip

Yeah it was a good event, although having like 3 hours sleep and having to drive back down to my house wasnt good... drinking all night 3 hours sleep in a hotel. Would recommend anybody to go to an event though!

Report Post Tip

I give it a big NO! I'm really not into Sports that much so I guess it depends on what you seem to like.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: Do you like the UFC?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL