Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 30 - 13:24:54
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [ > - >>> ]
Do you like the UFC? Started by: Raindrop on Nov 06, '20 13:14

I think it was good for Mcgregor to have been dismantled so easily recently and hope that spurs him on to actually stay competitive, you can't leave the sport and expect it to go how you remembered it every return, I'm not a fan of fighters retiring and coming out when they fancy picking up a pay check

Report Post Tip
I was disappointed to see connor get his ass beat... Hes done won all that money from his whiskey and mayweather fight he just aint hungry anymore... But he's got 3 fights left on his ufc contract then he's a free agent to sign with any sports entertainment he wants too so maybe he'll get into boxing
Report Post Tip

I love watching any fighting it's one of the oldest sports and I have so much respect for it. Some people think its barbaric but that's how we evolved. You need to respect how fighting has evolved also. The only down side is the pay per view sometimes I wished main events would just be broadcasted like any other major events: example the super bowl is not a pay per view.

Report Post Tip
I have always really loved combat sports. I believe the ufc is the best in the field of “MMA” and is continuing to build the sport into something more mainstream. Unlike 10-20yrs ago when the sport was in its infancy.
Report Post Tip

I've been watching it for 15 years, had to walk away when Brock Lesnar came on the scene. Picked it back up again when he left.

I enjoy it, but I'm glad they've pared the roster down. It's just not as exciting when there's an event going every single weekend. I knew when it went hardcore mainstream that it would lose some shine, but, eh. I won't complain during COVID, it's entertainment.

Report Post Tip

I been watching the UFC for a long time and I stay up to date for the best fights. 

I was happy to see McGregor get knocked out, hopefully we get a trilogy fight with Diaz before he retires. 

Report Post Tip

Not anymore, it's all about looking good instead of being good.

Jon Jones was the last of a good era.

Report Post Tip

I used to watch it all the time - though I haven't in a few years. I was also really into the Ultimate Fighter show for a while. Favorite fighter at the time was Georges St. Pierre . 

Report Post Tip

I started watching WEC,  my fav fighter at the time was jose aldo.  But hes not so good after the conor mcgregor fight.  But i like to watch the fighters who have a wrestling and BJJ background!  Like watching bjj scout if any of you guys have heard of it.  Its a youtube channel.  

Report Post Tip

I love watching fighting. Mostly glory since the best kickboxers are mostly from Dutch recent :)

UFC that’s the one of the most entertaining of them all. Should check it out more often love the cage fightings

Report Post Tip
No, I don't like it. I hate everything related to violence, against humans or not. Make love not war...
Report Post Tip

I watch big name fights, the McGregor one was the last I seen, although it was a big disappointment.  

Report Post Tip

yea but the UFC  was toument based and one wait class now so it should be li9ke when first come out. we need good toument to bet on 

Report Post Tip

I wouldn't necessarily say that I like the organization or Dana White for that matter. But as long as there are any Slavic, Dagestani or Chechen fighters in UFC, I will watch and root for them.

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip

So many great moments to choose from, it has to be either Conor McGregor becoming the two weight division champion OR Georges St-Pierre coming out of retirement and moving up in weight class to defeat Michael Bisping to become the middle weight champion. Wait a minute it's not even close, it's definitely GPS. For me it's one of the greatest of all sports moments in history. Just an amazing achievement. Everyone should watch that fight.

Report Post Tip
Not really, Id prefer boxing. Just not much conviction in the sport and all about the money. Same for boxing. A match ending in seconds most of the time. Very anticlimactic. id only plan to watch with a group of people or at a watchparty.
Report Post Tip

I love the UFC, I just don't like how I don't know most of the up and coming fighters because it hasn't seemed nearly as interesting as it was say 5-7 years ago when you knew all of the fighters, it was so much more entertaining back than as well.

Report Post Tip
Well I have to thank the UFC for the training I got in hand to hand combat. It was the ufc that showed the army they had lost the the ability in their close quarters combat skills. I at least have been shown how to hold my own in a fight.

But as for the ufc itself, I never watch it.
Report Post Tip
I am more of a boxing fan, although the way things are going with you tubers and retired ex pros being the main attraction right now, I might start paying attention more to the ufc! Alaays enjoy watching Jason Knight fights rarely any dull moments!
Report Post Tip

UFC 258.. Anthony Hernandez.. a beast... calm as ice against a monster and tapping out Dubai's 7time allstar straggler himself. Wow --- and humble in the interview afterwards... total class. A fighter to watch. Exciting

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: Do you like the UFC?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL